South Beach Diet - SBD/PP Thread?

View Full Version : SBD/PP Thread?

Mmckellen
01-04-2011, 11:05 AM
It seems like a lot of people are doing, or are interested in doing, South Beach with points plus as a back up for portion control, etc. Personally, I am really hoping it will help me transition correctly from Phase 1 to Phase 2 and beyond. Is anyone interested in starting a thread on this, and moderators - would it be kosher to do so?

CyndiM
01-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Speaking as a member not a mod I like the idea because I'm trying both plans too. I could go to the WW board but I like this board best :)

So far I am blowing through my weekly points. It's not good but it's the wake up call I suspected I'd find. I'm just eating too much.

Someone asked on another thread - all my food choices are strictly South Beach. I'm using P+ for portion control. I used calorie counting as a back-up the last couple of years but decided to try a different framework. I'm one of those people who just has issues with food and will always need some structure to keep the brakes on my intake.

Mmckellen
01-05-2011, 11:42 AM
I like this board best too. I am also following SB food guidelines faithfully, but just using PP to track my portions and overall intake. What should we do to begin such a thread?

Ruthxxx
01-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Just start one and see how many folks are interested.

Mmckellen
01-05-2011, 12:12 PM
OK, just wanted to check and make sure it was ok with the mods. I'll start one today.