Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-02-2011, 12:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/159/140

Height: 5ft 3in

Default Spot on Energy Patch

I got these a couple of days ago. I had originally been looking for jolt energy gum but couldn't find any. Anyway this is a caffeine patch. Each has 37mg of caffeine which is about as much as a can of soda and it's released over 4-5hrs. I used it before a work out (Jillian Micheals 6 week 6 pack) and I have to say I felt great and like it gave me more energy. No jitters or anything and I just felt more awake the rest of the day. Maybe due to the slow release? I never over-do caffeine because it triggers panic attacks and sometimes makes me feel uncomfortable with a rapid heart beat which is why I don't drink coffee. But this was completely different. I would say anyone who doesn't want to do energy drinks or pills to give it a try if you don't want to be jittery but just want an extra boost of energy for awhile. I got them at hastings. $3 for 4 patches. You can also get a sample on their website. I just thought I'd share
rengetsfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:13 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Have you tried tea? I don't drink coffee but I drink tea. $3 for 4 seems expensive for a caffeine boost.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/159/140

Height: 5ft 3in

I drink alot of tea as it is. I just don't like to work out after drinking alot of tea. I ordered some more off their website since it was just that you had to pay $1 to get a sample of 4-8 or however many.
rengetsfit is offline   Reply With Quote