100 lb. Club - NSV - clothing

View Full Version : NSV - clothing

CherryPie99
12-30-2010, 06:41 PM
I have a very professional job. For years now I have been shopping online only at Roaman's for my clothes because no store carried my size - a 34. Some of you may know how this goes - I shopped for something that would fit and price - style really couldn't come in to it.

So lately my clothes have been just hanging on me. But I haven't wanted to buy new clothes because I still have a lot more weight that I want to - **and will!** lose. So some things that were just too big I haven't worn, but I'm still wearing some stuff that was too tight or didn't look good that I never threw away which fits okay now.

Anyway, I was on this deals site and found a dress at Target. Adorable - on clearance for $20 and free shipping. So I decided to buy it. I had an internal debate looking at their sizing and went for the 24. I wasn't sure that it would fit, but was hoping that it would by later this spring when I will have hopefully lost more. It came today, and guess what? It fits awesome! I was so excited!

The only issue is that it is a lyrca type material that GRIPS even when it's not tight. Now a big deal on top as I'm flat chested, but I am concerned that it clings to my belly and butt a little much. It's so hard to know, because for so many years I've dressed to CONCEAL.

But - that is basically 10 sizes (well, really 5, but I'm going to count the technical 10)!!

Rosinante
12-30-2010, 06:46 PM
Congratulations on the NSV!

And I know how weird it is to wear clothes that fit - I mean, are they really meant to touch there, and there? For so long I've worn baggy things that come to the bust and then cascade!

Congratulations on the 10!!!!!

gottadoit2010
12-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Congrats!!!!!!! I know how great it feels as I just went shopping for myself last night. My starting size was 24/26 last night I got in 18/20's both pants and tops. I'm in 18's! Couldn't believe it. So happy for you!!! Keep up the great work!

theox
12-30-2010, 09:07 PM
That's awesome, congratulations! :carrot:

fitkristi
12-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Congratulations!! You're buying at the regular stores now!!! Think of all the options you have now!

DixC Chix
12-31-2010, 10:23 AM
That's terrific!! Look at you losing 80+. 10 sizes!! WOW. :cp: That is fantastic!

For the grippy-ness, check out the Spanx shapers.

In store clothing offers a wide variety of styles and fabrics. Consider empire waist lines which make the most of the girls and drape over the mid section.