Old 12-22-2010, 02:51 AM   #1  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

Question Gameplan for Christmas and New year dinner

Hello everyone,
So does everyone have a gameplan for the holidays dinners and parties? I recall having one for thanksgiving and I FAILED miserably

Just wanted to hear how everyone else is planning to tackly the last few weeks of the year

A.H
desiresdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186.0/186.0/140

Height: 5"6"

Since my Mom and I are both dieting, we have come up with a great Christmas and New Years plan. She is doing Medifast and is only 15 lbs from her goal, and I am doing sort of the same plan but only supplementing with the Medifast snacks. So we can have lots of protein and veggies.
Christmas Eve dinner will be ham, spaghetti squash and steamed green beans. Now, by bf wanted potatoes so also making red taters for him. Christmas Day is venison and leftover ham with stuffed jalapenos, zucchini and kale chips. Breakfast of course will be egg white and veggie omelettes.
Now, New Years we like to do the traditional foods for good luck for the coming year. So….pork roast with saurkraut, black eyed peas (slightly off diet) black beans, kale chips. And of course the drink of choice will be SF tonic and vodka with lime or bloody marys 
Peaches5577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 229/220/170

Height: 6'0'

I just found that I am having a tonsillectomy 2 days after Christmas and will be on pretty much a liquid/applesauce diet for 10 days, lol. While I won't go hog wild, or eat any trigger foods (fried foods, peanut butter, etc) I will enjoy myself. Then, once I'm back on my feet after the surgery, it's back to calorie counting. I've had strep 3 times since September and have it bad now, so I'm just tired of being exhausted.
chickybird is offline   Reply With Quote