General Diet Plans and Questions - Teen Section

View Full Version : Teen Section

Drew C
12-21-2010, 05:22 PM
Just a quick question. Is there a "teen section" on this site that I am missing? Would be really nice if there was and if there isn't it would be very nice if they would add one. Thanks i'm new here :p.

silverbirch
12-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Hello Drew!

Good to see you here! I haven't seen a teen section but I'm sure a moderator will be along soon with a definitive answer.

Like your 'stay focused'. I'm going to tell myself that, especially over the next week or so.

Suzanne 3FC
12-21-2010, 06:10 PM
We used to have a teen section but unfortunately it became home to a lot of pro-ana followers and we had to close it :(

Drew C
12-21-2010, 06:38 PM
:(... Too bad. Thanks though.

Transporter
12-21-2010, 06:53 PM
We used to have a teen section but unfortunately it became home to a lot of pro-ana followers and we had to close it :(

Makes sense, when i was younger and looking to diet, i made the mistake of joining quite a few "pro ana" sites. Looking for a quick fix for something that didnt happen so quick.

KenzideRhae
12-21-2010, 07:21 PM

I was wondering why there wasn't one too, even though I'm not a teen. That sucks. >: