Ideal Protein Diet - IP Daily Chat Tuesday December 21, 2010

showgirlaz
12-21-2010, 02:41 AM
Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!
:welcome3:

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album-202/).

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have

been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
AND
posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.

When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/announcements-forum-help/203435-ultimate-one-stop-signature-ticker-thread-read-here-if-you-have-questions.html) for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/203511-ip-tips-newbies-3.html#post3450651)

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3427715-post155.html) Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website (http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19)

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You (http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/IMG/pdflivre_Dr_Tran.pdf)

To review this past weekend's thread: December 20, 2010 (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/220057-ip-daily-chat-mon-20-dec-2010-a.html)[/QUOTE]

Mrs Diettrich
12-21-2010, 03:10 AM
I posted this in Monday's thread, but I'll post it here too as I suspect more people will see it! Does anyone else find that they have issues with the chocolate RTD? I find that it makes my stomach flip in ways that no other packets do (this is why I'm still up at 2300!). Any ideas? I definitely won't be getting them again - bummer because they could be soooooo convenient sometimes.

AmyonIP
12-21-2010, 03:22 AM
Hi Jess, I can't help, only have had 1. But I did try the choc. drink, and it's really good! I can't wait to hear how your family responds to your loss on Thursday. My mom is heading up through there that day too! Check out my before/ after close up face pic, it's crazy to see my before face and now I don't have that bloated look. Thanks again for the instructions on how to do it. ;)

CBG
12-21-2010, 08:05 AM
I posted this in Monday's thread, but I'll post it here too as I suspect more people will see it! Does anyone else find that they have issues with the chocolate RTD? I find that it makes my stomach flip in ways that no other packets do (this is why I'm still up at 2300!). Any ideas? I definitely won't be getting them again - bummer because they could be soooooo convenient sometimes.

No problems with the rtd chocolate. I sometimes find the vitamin and mineral supplements a bit hard on my stomach if I don't take them with enough food. Not sure why I am up at this time of the morning tho and have been for a few hours!

Mrs Diettrich
12-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Hi Jess, I can't help, only have had 1. But I did try the choc. drink, and it's really good! I can't wait to hear how your family responds to your loss on Thursday. My mom is heading up through there that day too! Check out my before/ after close up face pic, it's crazy to see my before face and now I don't have that bloated look. Thanks again for the instructions on how to do it. ;)

Wow, that's a big difference in your face! :D

PM me your e-mail address - I've got a pic to show you that is too big to put up here. :-)

goaltobeskinny
12-21-2010, 09:40 AM

Hi Amy I am new on this site and just wanted to jump in and tell you how great you look! What a difference. The same thing has happened to me and it feels so good, I can relate.. Good luck and keep up the good work...

jules26
12-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Good Morning all!

WI # 4 tonight! **drum roll**

Hope it goes well!!

My coach sent me this article about carbs....thought it was interesting :)
Here is the link:

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/dec/20/health/la-he-carbs-20101220

Have a great day!

sunnymae
12-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich

No problems with the rtd chocolate. I sometimes find the vitamin and mineral supplements a bit hard on my stomach if I don't take them with enough food. Not sure why I am up at this time of the morning tho and have been for a few hours!
Could it be the caffeine in the cocoa?I forget sometimes about the fact that there is caffeine in cola and cocoa based drinks. It does have that laxative effect (like morning coffee) Dunno....just a thought. I also try not to drink the chocolate towards the evening. I will def. keep me up, but I am caffeine sensitive past a certain time of day. Have a great day!

sunnymae
12-21-2010, 10:26 AM
East coast good morning everyone. Gotta toot!!!!! I've lost 20 lbs as of my WI yesterday.:carrot::carrot: I've never lost that much at once in my life, so I am very happy, albeit not the quickest WL that is estimated on this plan,(I'm averaging about 2-2-1/2 a week if I divide it all up) but my body is doing what it needs to do. Still and all, every lb lost is a good one, and my body has never looked like this before. I saw a before photo of me from behind last night from the Summer...Holy Cow...wish I could get it off facebook, but it's not my post.
Have a great day everyone and as always, I am grateful for this list. I will take you all to Paris with me and check in everyday to stay on track. Thanks again.

jules26
12-21-2010, 11:02 AM
CONGRATS Sunnymae!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Doesnt it feel great to feel great!!!!!! lol

:carrot::carrot:

Crystal88
12-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Good Morning fellow !P-ers.

In case you do like the New Lifestyle RTDs, they are having a $35 off sale if you buy $200 or more of their products by Dec. 31. Here is the coupon code to use at checkout: dec2010

Their website is newlifestylediet with the www at the front and the .com at the back, per usual.

LoseIt2011
12-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi!
I am three weeks into the IP diet and was informed about this website by my IP coach. I am also new to posting, etc. and so I hope I'm doing this correctly!!

Anyway, I would like to know if anyone has any recipes using the vegetables on phase 1? I am not a vegetable eater by nature and I am getting tired of the same recipes from my limited resources!

Thanks for any help in advance! :flow2:

diane49
12-21-2010, 12:49 PM
...Happy Tuesday !! WI # 4 tonight...I will be ok w whatever the scale says as I understand my body is healing ...just the fact that I lost 15 lbs in 3 wks makes me wanna pat myself on the back...of course, my beautiful daughter, Jules26 , is my biggest cheerleader and I am hers !!

Thank you for all the kind words and wishes for a speedy recovery...I feel better each day...and I ATE last night...my tummy was rumbling so loud..had some beef filet and mushrooms...it was tough swallowing but man oh man was it tasty !!! =)

I reminded my daughter the other day that in 3 wks ,the 2 of us together have lost 29 of those sample 1 lb fat blobs they have at the IP coaches office...WOW !!

UPS man just deliverd a box...it's from LINDORA...Jules ordered us some IP friendly treats !!!

Congrads on the all ur victories this week !! Sending you all wishes for a fabulous IP friendly day !!

darbs7
12-21-2010, 01:00 PM

Great job...you look awesome

Good Morning all!

WI # 4 tonight! **drum roll**

Hope it goes well!!

My coach sent me this article about carbs....thought it was interesting :)
Here is the link:

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/dec/20/health/la-he-carbs-20101220

Have a great day!

Good luck at your weigh-in

East coast good morning everyone. Gotta toot!!!!! I've lost 20 lbs as of my WI yesterday.:carrot::carrot: I've never lost that much at once in my life, so I am very happy, albeit not the quickest WL that is estimated on this plan,(I'm averaging about 2-2-1/2 a week if I divide it all up) but my body is doing what it needs to do. Still and all, every lb lost is a good one, and my body has never looked like this before. I saw a before photo of me from behind last night from the Summer...Holy Cow...wish I could get it off facebook, but it's not my post.
Have a great day everyone and as always, I am grateful for this list. I will take you all to Paris with me and check in everyday to stay on track. Thanks again.

Awesome job on your weigh-in. I live in Upstate NY too (Lake George area). I am headed out of this miserable cold myself on Friday....yipeee!

Hi!
I am three weeks into the IP diet and was informed about this website by my IP coach. I am also new to posting, etc. and so I hope I'm doing this correctly!!

Anyway, I would like to know if anyone has any recipes using the vegetables on phase 1? I am not a vegetable eater by nature and I am getting tired of the same recipes from my limited resources!

I love to sautee my veggies in evoo and fresh pressed garlic. I discovered collard greens (love them!) I also love steamed aspargus with sea salt.

To everyone....I made a new salad dressing....slightly off protocol but posted it to the recipe thread (abou 10 calories and 1 gram of fat off protocol.....my first thing off the phase one sheet...but I don't have the milk ever so I figure....not too bad)

RhondaLynn
12-21-2010, 01:14 PM

Both Vanilla and Chocolate RTD have left me soooo nauseous when I take my meds with them. I have to eat breakfast. I've been doing Crispy Cereal and the Herb Omelet and then I can take all the meds/vitamins I need.

I'm checking in after being MIA because I've been sooooo bad the last few weeks. I can't believe I haven't gained all of my weight back. I need to stay on this forum board because I do better when I'm posting more.

SJackson
12-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi!

Welcome to the site!!!! Everyone here is awesome and very supportive. If you do a search for Ideal Protein Recipes, you'll find several threads with lots of recipes.

AmyonIP
12-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the kind words all. That's very nice to hear. I can see a huge difference too, in pictures and in the mirror! Good luck on you WI today and welcome to this forum, it is just awesome! Have a great day all, I'm off to get pampered. My nails are getting a gel over them because with all these nutrients I'm getting, they are getting long fast. :)

jules26
12-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Sooo......Where i work we dont get many holiday treats sent to the office (its a warehouse) so i thought i had it easy as far as no tempting desserts laying around

BUT today one of our vendors sent an insanely delicious assortment of holiday treats.

I am a SUCKER for anything cranberry.
SO OF COURSE one of the cookies had white chocolate chips and dried cranberries in it.

I just took one...took a big bite and then spit it out. Thank god i didnt eat it! i woulda felt so bad if i did.

What is wrong with me?

do i seriously lack self control to that extent?? man....that worries me.
AND to top it off i still feel bad even though i didnt even eat it...the fact that i couldnt just walk away is crazy.

my apologies for this cookie rambling....

KellBell135
12-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Good afternoon! I am curious, I'm not sure what the RTD is that everyone is talking about?

SJackson
12-21-2010, 02:37 PM
Good afternoon! I am curious, I'm not sure what the RTD is that everyone is talking about?

Ready To Drink :)

Medicmom734
12-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Sooo......Where i work we dont get many holiday treats sent to the office (its a warehouse) so i thought i had it easy as far as no tempting desserts laying around

BUT today one of our vendors sent an insanely delicious assortment of holiday treats.

SO OF COURSE one of the cookies had white chocolate chips and dried cranberries in it.

I just took one...took a big bite and then spit it out. Thank god i didnt eat it! i woulda felt so bad if i did.

What is wrong with me?

AND to top it off i still feel bad even though i didnt even eat it...the fact that i couldnt just walk away is crazy.

There is NOTHING wrong with you. You're human! It is tempting, AND it tastes so yummy! BUT, the guilt and the tummy ache is not worth it!
You spit it out, you did well! I have done it several times, as I am sure lots have!

Merry Christmas!

Crystal88
12-21-2010, 03:10 PM

What is wrong with me?

What is wrong with you? You are asking yourself the WRONG question!! What you did was RIGHT!!! You self-corrected a mistake you were about to make, and you didn't make the mistake. That is fabulous. It takes a lot of consciousness to reverse the behavior our subconscious habits initiate. What you did was in fact, impressive, and no lasting consequences, unless you choose to beat up on yourself.:o

wendyiris
12-21-2010, 04:35 PM

Amy, you look great! Thanks for posting. It's an inspiration to me!
Wendy

KellBell135
12-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Oh ok thanks SJackson, the clinic I go to doesn't have the ready to drink ones. There's a couple of things that they dont carry I have noticed. :( Although I have found a few things that are my favorite that I am sticking with most the time.

wendyiris
12-21-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm a big fan of unsweetened iced tea.....mixed the cold tea I made into the pomegranite drink mix....yum! Tasted like one of those fruity iced teas you can order at restaurants. My 2nd order is arriving today and I want to try it using the peach mango drink. :-)

diane49
12-21-2010, 05:07 PM
...TO JULES26... at least u didnt lick it and put it back in the box !!

YOU made a good choice, like Chrystal said....had the CONTROL to remove the item from your mouth...

PS, remember...NO cookie will ever taste as being thinner and healthier will FEEL !!!

rubyh
12-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Would this be an acceptable bread product?

Julian Bakery
Smart Carb # 1 Bread (1 Net Carb)

I saw it at the health food store today and I'm not really sure about the carbs vs fiber vs net carbs.

Just curious.... if anyone has tried it or if it would work with IP

Calories 109 - 1 slice
Total Fat 1g
Sodium 140mg
Total Carbohydrate 13g
Dietary Fiber 12g
Net Carbs 1g
Sugars 0g
Protein 12g
Ingredients
Fresh Ground Whole Grain *Wheat, Sprouts of *Kamut, *Spelt, *Rye, Lentils, Sesame Seeds, *Millet, *Quinoa, *Amaranth, Ground Flaxseed, *Wheat Bran, Oat Bran, Eggs, Undenatured Whey Protein Isolate (90%), Chicory Root (Inulin Fiber), Wheat Gluten, Yeast & Sea Salt.

Lesley
12-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Hey everyone - I have been MIA for a few days but have been behaving!! I had a really turned around day yesterday and got all my required food in (without any extra) but since it was all out of my usual routine, it felt like cheating...weird. Oh well - it wasnt and thats what counts.

SO....I got my miracle noodles in the other day and just had them in my stir fry. I followed the package directions but for some reason they taste like rubber bands and just stick together!! I had such high hopes for these! Any suggestions???

Amy - you look AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!!

jules26
12-21-2010, 05:30 PM
...TO JULES26... at least u didnt lick it and put it back in the box !!

YOU made a good choice, like Chrystal said....had the CONTROL to remove the item from your mouth...

PS, remember...NO cookie will ever taste as being thinner and healthier will FEEL !!!

Thanks mom!!!!!!!!!:D
And thanks everyone else here too! Such great support here at 3FC!!!!!!! Love it!
:carrot::carrot:

JonathanandZeus
12-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Looking for info on Phase 3 from anyone who is going through it or has reached maintenance.

I "MIGHT" be starting tomorrow if I can reach my goal.

I have Dr. Tran's book, but I am looking for comments from someone who is/has gone through it and can give me their advice/info.

Thanks!
L

Mamadancer
12-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Looking for info on Phase 3 from anyone who is going through it or has reached maintenance.

I have Dr. Tran's book, but I am looking for comments from someone who is/has gone through it and can give me their advice/info.

Thanks!
L

I just finished phase 3 (not done IP, just taking a break). What do you want to know?

Addy
12-21-2010, 07:01 PM

RTD Chocolate drinks are my staple and I haven't had any problems with them. The Vanilla RTD on the other hand imo, has changed and not for the better. :(

Tooting my horn tonight!!!! I hit two goals in one! I just came back from my WI and... 5.10lb loss this week for a grand total... 104lbs and I have made it to onderland!!!! :celebrate:
My coach was so sweet and almost as excited as I am. My DH is so wonderful, he picked up speacial steaks for dinner tonight and is making dinner for me to celebrate.

.. I just can't stop smiling and being so greatful for this program!! :D

Marionm
12-21-2010, 07:34 PM
RTD Chocolate drinks are my staple and I haven't had any problems with them. The Vanilla RTD on the other hand imo, has changed and not for the better. :(

Tooting my horn tonight!!!! I hit two goals in one! I just came back from my WI and... 5.10lb loss this week for a grand total... 104lbs and I have made it to onderland!!!! :celebrate:
My coach was so sweet and almost as excited as I am. My DH is so wonderful, he picked up speacial steaks for dinner tonight and is making dinner for me to celebrate.

Congratulations!!!

amyniagara
12-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi!

Zuchini tastes great when sliced and microwaved 4 mins in a covered bowl (with olive oil, salt and pepper). I like chopping mushrooms, chinese cabbage and asparagus up in a big skillet - with olive oil and then when it's good and hot cover it with a lid and sneak a little water in there to steam it. Then put all of that into one of the soups and it tastes great. I like the chicken soup because it's mellow but you can add marjoram or dried basil to flavor it up.

Oh! And the best thing ever is to take cauliflower, broccoli, zuchini - slice them so they lay flat in a baking dish - toss them in a little olive oil, add salt, cover with foil and then BAKE them . The roasted flavor is awesome.

I was told by my coach not to worry so about how much olive oil I used and I found that over time my tastebuds adapted and I soon found vegetables to taste amazing with or without salt and/or oil.

You're on the best adventure ever! Look for the solutions and you'll do great!

Linden
12-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Would this be an acceptable bread product?

Julian Bakery
Smart Carb # 1 Bread (1 Net Carb)

I saw it at the health food store today and I'm not really sure about the carbs vs fiber vs net carbs.

Just curious.... if anyone has tried it or if it would work with IP

Calories 109 - 1 slice
Total Fat 1g
Sodium 140mg
Total Carbohydrate 13g
Dietary Fiber 12g
Net Carbs 1g
Sugars 0g
Protein 12g
Ingredients
Fresh Ground Whole Grain *Wheat, Sprouts of *Kamut, *Spelt, *Rye, Lentils, Sesame Seeds, *Millet, *Quinoa, *Amaranth, Ground Flaxseed, *Wheat Bran, Oat Bran, Eggs, Undenatured Whey Protein Isolate (90%), Chicory Root (Inulin Fiber), Wheat Gluten, Yeast & Sea Salt.

This would be a remarkably good choice for Phase 3. Aloha, take note. This is available on Oahu at http://www.julianbakery.com/store_hi.php. The sourdough rye looks fantastic.

Linden
12-21-2010, 08:31 PM
It occurs to me, reading between the lines, that some of you came to this site by Googling something and then came up with a thread, rather than the entire site. Hence questions about menus, travel, Phase 3, etc. Here is the URL for the entire site:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Bookmark it and you'll have access to all the stickies and threads every day.

diane49
12-21-2010, 08:33 PM
...WI # 4..down 4 lbs !! That makes 19 in 4 wks ...I havent been in the 160's in 4 yrs ...It Feels GOOD !!!

Have a great night !!!

Linden
12-21-2010, 08:35 PM

HOLY MOLY! That's an NSV for the ages. I hope you aren't/ weren't too excited to eat? :cp::cp::cp:

wendyiris
12-21-2010, 09:06 PM
...WI # 4..down 4 lbs !! That makes 19 in 4 wks ...I havent been in the 160's in 4 yrs ...It Feels GOOD !!!

Have a great night !!!

Yeah! Congrats!

wendyiris
12-21-2010, 09:07 PM
HOLY MOLY! That's an NSV for the ages. I hope you aren't/ weren't too excited to eat? :cp::cp::cp:

Woot!!!!!

Mrs Diettrich
12-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Both Vanilla and Chocolate RTD have left me soooo nauseous when I take my meds with them. I have to eat breakfast. I've been doing Crispy Cereal and the Herb Omelet and then I can take all the meds/vitamins I need.

Yeah, that sounds pretty much like it! Mine isn't related to the vitamins though. Last night I was up until 11pm waiting for the nausea to pass so I could sleep!

Thanks!
L

Check the stickies - you can probably find tips/comments/advice in the "Life after Phase 1" sticky.

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: That's amazing! How long have you been on program for?

Yay! That is so encouraging!

Aloha1430
12-21-2010, 10:54 PM
SO....I got my miracle noodles in the other day and just had them in my stir fry. I followed the package directions but for some reason they taste like rubber bands and just stick together!! I had such high hopes for these! Any suggestions???

When I use the noodles I rinse then in HOT water for a while and then drain them. I also cut them up with scissors. I then put them in a hot frying pan and dry them out before adding them to what I am going to eat them with. Some people saute them in a little olive oil. You need to play with them a bit, but once you get used to them they really do replace noodles. I find that I make a low carb pasta sauce and let them sit in the sauce overnight so they will take on more of the flavors.

Hope this helps.

Aloha1430
12-21-2010, 11:00 PM
This would be a remarkably good choice for Phase 3. Aloha, take note. This is available on Oahu at http://www.julianbakery.com/store_hi.php. The sourdough rye looks fantastic.

Thanks, Linden. I had looked for it there some time ago, but they didn't have it. I got some in CA this summer when we were there. It is quite good. The regular one makes really good French Toast and I put WF syrup on it.

I'll stop by Whole Foods tomorrow and see it they have started to stock it here. I had asked them to do it some time ago.

PepperGal
12-21-2010, 11:55 PM
FROM AMY NIAGRA:
"Oh! And the best thing ever is to take cauliflower, broccoli, zuchini - slice them so they lay flat in a baking dish - toss them in a little olive oil, add salt, cover with foil and then BAKE them . The roasted flavor is awesome."

Can you tell me how long you bake them and at what temperature? Thanks!

petiteandcute
12-22-2010, 01:02 AM
Just checking in tonight to say hi. I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well and getting thinner by the moment, even if we aren't aware of it yet. I haven't baked sweets since being on IP. I love to bake. I made date balls and 2 chocolate cakes today. I am going to make lasagna Thursday for a family Christmas dinner. Our daughter in law was admitted to the hospital today, going to have gall bladder surgery, so they won't be able to come to Alabama Thur. My husband and I are going to Florida over the weekend. We'll split our holiday between the family here and our son's family in Fl. Sometimes you just have to be flexible and do what you have to do. I hope all of you have a great holiday. I hope you have the chance to spend time with some one you love. Judy

100ButterflyKisses
12-22-2010, 01:37 AM

I definitely agree with cutting them up. The main thing for me was adjusting to the texture and smaller bits helped. I usually rinse, blanch, then dry roast them. After that I throw them in whatever I'm making and have been happy with the results. I've used them for stir fry, soup, and for an angel hair vegetable medley marinara successfully and it tasted great!

They are versatile AND count as a veggie so I hope you are able to get them to taste good for you!

Lesley
12-22-2010, 01:54 AM
When I use the noodles I rinse then in HOT water for a while and then drain them. I also cut them up with scissors. I then put them in a hot frying pan and dry them out before adding them to what I am going to eat them with. Some people saute them in a little olive oil. You need to play with them a bit, but once you get used to them they really do replace noodles. I find that I make a low carb pasta sauce and let them sit in the sauce overnight so they will take on more of the flavors.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the great advice!! I wont give up on them yet!

Lightweight
12-22-2010, 02:13 AM
Zuchini tastes great when sliced and microwaved 4 mins in a covered bowl (with olive oil, salt and pepper). I like chopping mushrooms, chinese cabbage and asparagus up in a big skillet - with olive oil and then when it's good and hot cover it with a lid and sneak a little water in there to steam it. Then put all of that into one of the soups and it tastes great. I like the chicken soup because it's mellow but you can add marjoram or dried basil to flavor it up.

Oh! And the best thing ever is to take cauliflower, broccoli, zuchini - slice them so they lay flat in a baking dish - toss them in a little olive oil, add salt, cover with foil and then BAKE them . The roasted flavor is awesome.

I was told by my coach not to worry so about how much olive oil I used and I found that over time my tastebuds adapted and I soon found vegetables to taste amazing with or without salt and/or oil.
You're on the best adventure ever! Look for the solutions and you'll do great!
Also, if you like garlic as much as I do you will add some to the veggis for the last 5 minutes of roasting... I also do mine in a shallow baking dish because I like them on the crispy side.

foreveryoung
12-22-2010, 03:18 AM
Thanks for the great advice!! I wont give up on them yet!

I also thought they were rubberbands, I wonder why they are that way, it seems I am eating elastic! - I only tried 1/2 of bag, I have 11 packs left.. I already gave up on them... but I'm willing to try them again, please let me know how you make them next time and how they turn out to see if I can give them another try... Thank you!

EatAnts
12-22-2010, 11:29 AM
The new daily thread is now open. Please multi-quote any responses from this thread. Then, cut and paste your responses in the new thread.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 Daily Chat (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/220200-ip-daily-chat-wed-22-dec-2010-a.html)

LoseIt2011
12-25-2010, 08:00 PM
amyniagra,

Thanks for the vegetable ideas! I'll give them a try. Unfortunately, I blew the diet the last two days (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day) and i really feel yucky right now. Back to the program tomorrow...the cheat was definitely NOT worth it! Now I gotta get back to ketosis and feel crummy for a day or two until I get there! I was just feeling so hungry and all the sweets in particular just drove me crazy until I indulged. Ugh! Hope your holiday was better!!

showgirlaz
12-26-2010, 08:56 PM
closed