Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default Am i on the right track ya reckon?

OK so 3 days ago i started the slimfast diet ...heres my progress so far

mon slimfast for breakfast & Lunch and i has a chicken/rice/salad tea

tue slimfast for breakfast luch i had mushroom soup with a side salad and for tea a home made chicken cury with rice.

And TODAY ive had slimfast for breakfast and lunch and plan to have a chilli noodle eat smart meal and a bowl of salad

I done a 20 min on my cross trainer and 5mins weights today.

However considering i havent lost anytihng yet (i know its day 3) but i thort with consuming mostly liquid i wud see a change. i know i have felt constipated which is expected with slimfast. Could i still be losing fat even tho i feel bloated and the scales arnt budging yet?
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

I'm not a fan of slimfast personally, but I'm sure you've heard all the criticisms with it so I won't go into that.

However, it hasn't been long enough for you to gauge any changes, no matter what plan you are on. Yes, some people experience immediate losses but that doesn't mean that things aren't working if you don't. I personally recommend giving a plan at least 4-6 weeks before re-evaluating. Stay on track for the next month at least and then you can see if real progress is being made.

Why 5 minute weights? Even bare bones metcon Crossfit and Kettlebell workouts are a minimum of 10 minutes.
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #3  
Amazing will be me

that was jut an aprox guess of 5mins my reps were 10 each arm of 4 different techniques so each arm i done 40 reps with 5lb dumbell
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote