100 lb. Club - Your True Weight

View Full Version : Your True Weight

rachael
12-15-2010, 11:42 AM
What do you consider your true weight? I know some people consider first thing in the morning, totally naked their true weight, while others do with clothes at WW or a special scale or whatever. What do you consider yours?

I count my weight as the weight on the scale at work. I weigh with clothes (OBVIOUSLY) but without shoes. I figure that the doctor and nobody else is going to weigh me naked, so I'll count the clothes. I guess that means I weigh a bit more in the winter than the summer, because the clothes weigh more, but that's my consistent scale true weight.

matt_H
12-15-2010, 11:51 AM
the weight I track here is on my home scale first thing in the morning. My WW weight is always about 2-3 pounds heavier (its a bit later in the day + wearing clothes).

DaughterOfVenus
12-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Mine is first thing in the morning (or later if I sleep in, but before breakfast, always) and sometimes I'm nekked, sometimes I'm in a sleep shirt and panties. I'm not too worried about those few ounces.

tattoodles
12-15-2010, 12:17 PM
I do it first thing in the morning with clothing optional. I just figure that if I weigh myself after drinking 16oz of water/coffee I've added a whole pound to my weight that isn't just me. Plus it's a way for me to measure without other variables.

I've also found doing it in the morning is a good way to stay motivated: if it's a little high I make sure to stay on track for the day. And if I've lost it encourages me to want to keep things going in the right direction.

joyfulloser
12-15-2010, 12:21 PM
First thing in the morning in my lightweight pj's:)

Slim CB
12-15-2010, 12:26 PM
First thing in the morning although I have noticed sometimes that if I wait 1/2 hr after waking up, I will get a better reading. It does not happen all the time though.

rachael
12-15-2010, 12:37 PM
I don't eat before I weigh at work. I walk in the door, put my stuff down, and weigh.

sal27253
12-15-2010, 12:43 PM
I go with my WW weigh-in weight it's only once a week so I can have a week at a specific weight. When I weighed in the AM before breakfast I could have a different true weight for every day of the week.

MellyWag
12-15-2010, 12:49 PM
I weigh in at the gym in the evening, with work out clothes on, after my work out.

Ky30
12-15-2010, 12:52 PM
I weigh in the mornings right when I wake up in my birthday suit lol.

Eliana
12-15-2010, 12:59 PM
First thing in the morning, naked, having gone to the bathroom, BEFORE my workout. I tend to lose 1-1.5 pounds of water during my workout, even though I drink a whole water bottle. :dizzy:

CanadianCutie
12-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Naked, after using bathroom, when I get up. I don't weigh in every morning, but usually end up doing it most mornings. I'll sometimes step on throughout the day as well, just out of curiosity. I find it helps me a lot more to weigh most mornings, rather than wait a week to find out if I'm so off track. I only update my weight on here about once every two weeks.

camocutie
12-15-2010, 02:12 PM
first thing in the morning with my pjs on

girlonfire
12-15-2010, 02:13 PM
I get up, use the bathroom, and jump on in my undies. I want to get the lowest number I can without cheating. Often I forget though and eat or drink before weighing in...

Krizstyling
12-15-2010, 02:17 PM
I consider my true weight, right after working out, every Monday at 9am. BEFORE eating breakfast and with my clothes on but no shoes.

Rosinante
12-15-2010, 02:29 PM
In the morning
After bathroom
which happens After breakfast
no clothes.
It was a quick reading during our -14 degrees celsius phase.....:)

Robin41
12-15-2010, 02:30 PM
First thing in the morning, naked, after bathroom. I don't care what my clothes weigh, what last night's dinner weighs or how much my morning coffee weighs. I only care what my body weight is and that is the most accurate means to find that out.

twinmommaplusone
12-15-2010, 03:12 PM
First thing in the morning, after my first pee and butt naked, :cool:

KatMarie
12-15-2010, 03:26 PM
First thing in the morning with nothing on.

ANewCreation
12-15-2010, 03:31 PM
First thing in the morning, after I go to the bathroom, wearing light weight nightgown.

ALM
12-15-2010, 08:22 PM
First thing in the morning in my undies. :D

krampus
12-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Same as everyone else - first thing in the morning after peeing in only my underwear or a thin T-shirt.

JoJoJo2
12-15-2010, 08:40 PM
First thing in the morning, after bathroom visit, wearing only my glasses and my wedding ring. :wave:

darway
12-15-2010, 10:03 PM
My scale can vary by a couple of pounds depending on where my feet are... or how I lean, as I look at it... So I usually weigh myself twice, and pick the higher number, for conservatism's sake. First thing in the morning, like most people.

I take Monday measures the most seriously, since I push myself more on the weekends and expect to see some progress.
:jig:

Krizstyling
12-15-2010, 10:28 PM
My scale can vary by a couple of pounds depending on where my feet are... or how I lean, as I look at it... So I usually weigh myself twice, and pick the higher number, for conservatism's sake. First thing in the morning, like most people.

I take Monday measures the most seriously, since I push myself more on the weekends and expect to see some progress.
:jig:

Ha! I totally do the same thing. I make sure I step on it and get the same reading 5 times in a row before I count it. I also find that Monday's are the best day to measure myself because if I messed up over the weekend, Mondays make me accountable!!!

socalfelicity
12-15-2010, 11:32 PM
in the morning, before breakfast, with no clothes (and no jewelry), after going to the bathroom! ha!

kaplods
12-16-2010, 12:26 AM
I don't consider myself as having one, just as I don't consider myself having a true hair length or true body temperature (my normal body temp fluctuates, but is usually under 98 degrees).

My weight is whatever it is, when I measure it. I document daily (naked, first thing after going to the potty), but I don't consider it my "true" weight. My weight is constantly in flux (even when I'm not trying to lose weight). It's not a static attribute.

Thin Desire
12-16-2010, 01:41 AM
First thing in the morning, after I've peed, in the nude, lol. And usually about an hour later, I will weigh a pound less than that. It's the most reliable. I weigh more with clothes on of course.