Old 12-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 243/ticker/185

Height: 5'10"

Default So excited!

Well today I go in for my first real day. I finally have my menu prepared. Today it starts. I am so excited! I am ready to do this one time and be done. I have never been thin in my whole life. I got sick when I was younger and gained a lot of weight. What will I look like? My hubby is all on board too because he knows how much this means to me. I am so excited that i found this forum too that will help me answer any questions or give me a boost of confidence. I have seen how well people have been doing with MRC on here and I am really excited to see what I can accomplish with this. I have fears that this won't work because nothing else has. I have started working out so now I just need to do what they say I guess. We will see how it goes. I am still trying to learn how to have your weight tracker added to posts and stuff. Any advice or helpful hints along the way are greatly appreciated! Wish me luck!!!
jade1393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #2  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade1393 View Post
Well today I go in for my first real day. I finally have my menu prepared. Today it starts. I am so excited! I am ready to do this one time and be done. I have never been thin in my whole life. I got sick when I was younger and gained a lot of weight. What will I look like? My hubby is all on board too because he knows how much this means to me. I am so excited that i found this forum too that will help me answer any questions or give me a boost of confidence. I have seen how well people have been doing with MRC on here and I am really excited to see what I can accomplish with this. I have fears that this won't work because nothing else has. I have started working out so now I just need to do what they say I guess. We will see how it goes. I am still trying to learn how to have your weight tracker added to posts and stuff. Any advice or helpful hints along the way are greatly appreciated! Wish me luck!!!
Hey Jade, you are gonna do FANTASTIC. I can tell. Trust it, and just do it, week-in/week out (don't make exceptions very often) and you will see yourself in remarkably smaller sizes in 3 months! It is expensive, but it does work and way easier and less expensive than "surgery". YOU GO GIRL!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade1393 View Post

You will have access to the signature ticker when you hit a certain number of posts and days on the forum. So, post away! Ask questions work hard. I am living proof that it can be done!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 183.5/166/150

Height: 5'5

Good Luck! This is m fifth week into the plan and I weighed in today! I have lost 12 pounds and 28 inches! It has been rough some days especially in the beginning but you can do it!! 5 weeks ago I was wishing I could just loose 5 lbs and now I am down 12. We are here for you! Let us know how it's going.
ajbratsc20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 243/ticker/185

Height: 5'10"

Default Thanks!

Thanks so much!! I got all of my groceries yesterday and went over what I can and can't eat with my hubby. He is all on bored helping me make meals that I can have. I am in the place where I hope I just lose 5. I would love to lose more, but if I can do that I can do this program I think. Drinking all this water is going to be what does it for me. Not used to that haha.
jade1393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3''

At first the water was hard for me too, now I am drinking about 6 16 oz bottle of water a day (at least) and its just about the only thing I drink. I can tell when I havent had enough water. Good Luck!! This program works!
Cassondra00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 170/170/135

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassondra00 View Post
At first the water was hard for me too, now I am drinking about 6 16 oz bottle of water a day (at least) and its just about the only thing I drink. I can tell when I havent had enough water. Good Luck!! This program works!
Me too! And I would have a head trip about it...I would psych myself out before drinking water and would end up gagging while drinking it. WATER! What in the world. I can still pysch myself out sometimes but more often now, after drinking so much water so often, I need it, I crave it, I feel yucky without it. We ran out of water at the office yesterday - it was bad news bears! I thought I would die! Today, I am chugging it like it might run out again, lol. I get headaches now early in the day if I don't drink enough. It's like fuel
ImOverIt is offline   Reply With Quote