Old 12-08-2010, 08:52 AM   #1  

Default For those of you who want to get the new calculator without joining

I hope this is ok to post.

You can get a 7 day free trial at https://signup.weightwatchers.com/Si...e/StepOne.aspx

and it will allow you to order supplies during that 7 day free trial period.

I don't know if you can get the $58 deal for registration and 3 months if you cancel the above after 7 days and re-log in or not. Right now it says it will bill your cc $65 at the end of the 7 day free trial if you don't cancel and that includes registration and 3 months of WW online.

Dawn
Dawn415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #2  

Are you sure they allow you to make purchases in the trial period? And I know they are $11 online.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #3  

Well, I just ordered and it says it is being processed. I ordered a scale and a calculator and the calculator was just over $8 and the scale was $33.

I guess they will let me know if they don't ship, but it says it is processed according to the email.

I do plan to do the 3 month at the end of the trail I am pretty sure....I just wanted to go on and look around first.

Dawn
Old 12-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #4  

Confirmation of shipment.

Dawn
Old 12-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Or if you live near a location, just walk in and buy it. I attend meetings in Nashville at a franchise owned location which does not have the kits (which are cheaper than buying the materials individually). So when I was in Atlanta last weekend, I just walked into a WW Intl location and bought the kit. They asked me if I was a WW member, I said yes, and they did not ask for any kind of proof that I was telling the truth.

Last edited by Aclai4067; 12-08-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #6  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

I've also bought WW products for my mother (when she was a member and I was not). I just walked up to the counter and told them what I wanted to buy. If they asked (which they usually didn't), I said that I couldn't afford to join right now (which was true), and I was buying the items as gifts for my mother who was currently a WW member (which was also true).

I've been thinking of going in to buy the WW mugs (if they still make them), because mine are getting so old, the numbers are wearing off of them (I just love that they have the ounces marked on them).

I might pick up a couple for my mom and sisters too, while they're not current members, I don't think it will be a problem (my one sister is a life-time member, but I don't think she attends meetings any more. I believe she could be rei-instated as she hasn't regained. Her schedule just conflicted with the meeting/leader she liked best).

Last edited by kaplods; 12-08-2010 at 08:22 PM.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #7  

I did think of going over there, but the center is rather far from my house and I am not currently a member and didn't want to take the chance of them asking for my name or info, which they did last time I bought from them a couple of years ago.

This will just work better for me and may work better for a few others as well, so I thought I would post.

Dawn
Old 12-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #8  

I'm glad it works. It's a good way to get it if you don't go to meetings or do online but take the time to really get to know the plan in those 7 days. It's more than just counting points.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #9  
A Buxom Babe

S/C/G: 230/213/155

Height: 5'6"

Unfortunately you cannot buy a calculator at a meeting without being a member. The reason being is that they are scanning your membership card since they are charging $6 for the first one you buy. If you were to buy any additional it would be $12.

A friend went with me last night and she wanted the kit. Since they know me, they let me buy it for her, but I couldn't get her a calculator because of price. She will get it next week when she joins.
BuxomPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomPrincess View Post
Unfortunately you cannot buy a calculator at a meeting without being a member. The reason being is that they are scanning your membership card since they are charging $6 for the first one you buy. If you were to buy any additional it would be $12.

A friend went with me last night and she wanted the kit. Since they know me, they let me buy it for her, but I couldn't get her a calculator because of price. She will get it next week when she joins.
They didn't scan anything for me, nor did they indicate that a second calculator would cost more if bought at that time. They did tell me that that price was only available for a limited time. I guess it varies by location.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote