WW At Home - WW Rocks

View Full Version : WW Rocks

momentum
12-01-2010, 01:34 AM
Hi there -

I joined this site just over 2 years ago, when I was being a good girl and sticking to WW. Sadly, its also been about 2 years since I was last HERE. I guess that says it all. I had lost about 26 lbs on WW (doing it on my own) and gained almost all of it back. While I'm totally ticked at myself, I'm feeling very motivated again. I've gotten tired of feeling sluggish and feeling 'blah' most of the time. This is day 3 of behaving - its great to feel like I'm in control again.

I have to say - this group/forum is amazing. Reading the stories and seeing the pictures of before, during and after (people's weight loss) is simply put... inspiring.

I turn 40 in March and I'm on a mission to get into the best shape of my life!

QuilterInVA
12-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Momentum has been changed to PointsPlus and the program is very different, including the way points are calculated.

momentum
12-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Hi there - I just finished joining ww online. I'm a little lost, but I'll get the hang of it. I read that the plan is changing next week, or is that what you're referring to?

spryng
12-02-2010, 05:31 AM
yep it's a week behind in canada so you'll be learning about it all very soon, and welcome back!! :)

melissa123
12-02-2010, 09:43 AM
I understand the the "40" thing. I will be 40 in Oct of 2011. "Fat & Forty" keeps running through my mind so I am on a mission so lose the extra lbs by then so I can be "Fabulous & Forty" Good Luck!! :cp:

bremro
12-04-2010, 06:35 AM
I just joined on Monday. My husband had a very hard time turning 40 in July and I realized that I have 20 months before my 40th birthday so I too decided that I wanted to bring in the big 4 0 being fabulous and fit. So I signed up to do it at home. Good Luck and I will be right here with ya.

ducktape54
12-04-2010, 01:23 PM
good luck!