Old 11-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #1  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

Default fair shake

i know we are all a little disoriented, and i know money is tight. i get that people like myself are set in their ways. i also am accustomed to if "it aint broke, don't fix it.

BUT

i feel like this really might be a better, more healthy plan in the long run, and i am certainly going to give this a few months to try. i really have no doubt in m mind about this program, and am betting i will enjoy this even more.

i wish that those of us who seem skeptical would at least let the dust settle from the introduction of this new plan, and give it an honest to goodness benefit of the doubt GOOD TRY, before belittling the new plan, or jumping ship all together. give it 3 months, then if it is an epic fail, then go back to the old way, or go to calorie counting... but this plan hasnt been out for a week yet! geesh, give it a chance.

as far as the cost involved.......what's 6 bucks for a calculator? i spend more than that in a day on dumb stuff. and as far as the books go; i don't know about everyone else, but i always buy a new complete food companion, and dining out companion, BECAUSE things change.

just my two cents worth y'all, hope you all give it a fair shake, i'm giving it 3 months. i am betting it turns into a lifetime
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

I feel the same way Tiff. I was super excited to hear about the change. I know most are thinking this is just a way for ww to make more money and yes they are a business and are making money but it's costing them millions to create, test and distribute/advertise this plan so it's not all about the profit.
I just got my materials today so I'm eager to start and finish my journey for sure.
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I agree. So much negativity is self defeating. Give it a chance. I am happy for the change, I know it will be healthier for me and for the research and work they put into it they should be paid. If they have made it harder for people to copy without paying....good for them, they are not a philanthropic agency, they are a business, one that has helped lots of people to lose wieght.
Sherral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:39 PM   #4  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

i was just thinking, you know what would be great? for me anyways. to promote the launch of this new program, if ww would offer a two for the price of one...... it would be awesome if i could do this with my daughter, or my husband. officially anyways...... they already sorta do what i do, but i think i would actually be more inclined to go to back to a meeting if i had one of them to go with me.

some of you know, i am doing this online now, and i like it just fine, but with the new program, i sorta would like to go to the meetings to "absorb" all new information. being that sometimes, in some instances i'm borderline agoraphobic, and don't drive a whole lot, well it would be great if i could take one of them. but no way can we afford 2 of us doing the program.

i know this was COMPLETELY RANDOM, but it just happened to pop into my head
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote