Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 12:34 PM   #1  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Default Where is Everyone MONDAY

OK, I had my doctors appointment this morning and NO ONE is here yet. Where is everyone??

Hellloooooo ***echooooo***

Not much new for me. We had a beautiful weekend here in Wisconsin, and today it is back to damp and cold!

Had my doctors appt. Heard the heartbeat (yah). Got my flu shot too because they recommend it for PG women. OUCH, my arm aches. I think I react weird to shots. I always get achey. Thus why I had needles! Have my ultrasound next week. It is early so they won't be able to see the sex, which is OK because we don't want to know. It will be the only one I get unless there are problems. Tho I have to say this PG is whipping by fast!

COME OUT AND PLAY EVERYONE... This is so sad...........
Old 11-11-2002, 01:15 PM   #2  
Running Babe

Hey Jen,

I saw my friend who is pregnant on Friday... The first time in my life I have ever seen her with a tummy. She's always been so slim. Yeah they're encouraging us to get the flu shot regardless here in Ontario.

All: Please remember today!

Ali
Old 11-11-2002, 01:29 PM   #3  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Ok, Jen, I just got home so I'll be your friend today. Aaron and I had our baby class this morning, and then we went for lunch with one of our classmates and his mommy. It was fun...I had too many points for lunch, but I can easily cut back at dinner, since I have a busy night, and most likely not even notice. I will make a big pot of chili this afternoon -- that is so nice and low-pointage! Add some saltimes, and we got a meal with which we can repair potential damage! I actually did better than I could have at lunch, though...I had half of a sandwich instead of a whole...fat-free roast beef and 1 slice of provolone with peppers, onions, and a few black olives on grilled foccacia bread. Instead of the side of chips, I opted for fruit and raw veggies. I dipped veggies into a little bit of ranch, but I dumped out half the ranch first so that I would make it stretch. I'm estimating that it was about a 15 point lunch all in all. And that even counts the half of a cookie I had at the end. However, I only had a 6 points for the day before that, so that leaves me with 5 left for the day...chili time!

Jen, I bet you were really excited to hear the heartbeat. I just remember hearing it and sobbing...you're so dang emotional when you're pregnant anyway, and it's a really special moment. I am so excited for you guys,and glad you're going through it all first...then you can advise me when I'm ready to go through it! :P

Ali, I will remember today, but what am I remembering? Maybe I'm just spacing something important...can you give me a reminder please?

Ok, everyone else, I'm waiting to hear from you!
Old 11-11-2002, 01:45 PM   #4  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Hello everyone.

Today is a holiday for the kiddies in school, but not for me at work.

Jen - That's so great about your doctor's appointment.
I think I mentioned that my girlfriend is PG w/ her first, and boy oh boy is she a sensitive person. Very much on her "soapbox" about pregnancy and her newfound "expertise". She's so not like her usual self. I think she's going to really isolate herself from a lot of people during her pregnacy.
Did Emma get to hear the baby's heartbeat too?

Ali - I've been away from the board: What are we remembering please??

Hi Jayne!!!

So, I gave Jeffrey "the letter". I left this letter that I had composed for him on his nightstand so that he would see it. I was working all weekend and wanted to be out of the house so that he would have time to react and think. I've been home since 1 AM sunday and he's not mentioned it ONCE!!!
I guess it's up to me to bring it up. So ladies, any advice on how I go about this?
Old 11-11-2002, 01:51 PM   #5  
Running Babe

It's Rememberance/Veteran's Day today!

We're all suppose to remember all those who fought for our freedom on the 11th day of the 11th month (in Canada/UK we wear poppies and stuff to remember).

Anyhoo take care!

Ali
Old 11-11-2002, 01:56 PM   #6  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Default It has been so long!

I have not been here in months so I will update. First of all my job is always changing and I am afraid that although I need your support I am thinking that my maximum posts will be 1/day if I am lucky. Who knows though??? Things are forever changing aroudn here.

Well as most of you may remember I am getting married in March which is coming up so quickly! I am so excited but at the same time I have gained 25 pds in the last 10 months! AHHHHHHHH! If you recall B/f blew out his knee which led to us both becoming pretty inactive and I just haven't gotten back on track. I did however begin "Walk Away the Pounds" as a starting point and lost 2 pds last wk. Today I began the eating portion and started WWer's.

I am 200 pds now! You are the only ones that know. I have never been this weight. I just don't fit into anything anymore. Soooo I thought along with my other changes in the last couple of wks I should come back to my Message Board Friends and be accountable.

Jen- Congrats on the heart beat. How exciting!!!

Ali- I haven't been around so I don't know what we are remembering either Sorry!

Little D- I would offer advice however I am in the dark. I will read back and try and become informed. It is nice to meet you though I have been gone for several months and do my stats show it Oh well it is a new day.

So ladies I am glad to be back and I have appx 20 wks until my wedding to lose this 25 pds(It would be nice to lose more but I don't want to be too optimistic and then be dissapointed).

Becky
Old 11-11-2002, 02:00 PM   #7  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

You are so right, Ali!

Veterans sell little Poppies as fudraisers outside of the supermarkets & chain stores. Usually some cute little old man is selling them. How can you resist?!

Hello Becky!
Oh it's just break up advice I'm seeking. Nothing exciting.
Glad you've come back. I too have not been doing so well, and my stats reflect also.

2 PM - half the day is over! Woo-hoo!
Old 11-11-2002, 02:30 PM   #8  

OH Yah, people came out to talk to me. This is so strange, where is everyone???? We don't all have off of work today, do we. Usually only the post office here is closed.

Deb... Talk to him. It is apparent he is avoiding the issue, and may have been for awhile. If you have been feeling this way for as long as you say, he has to have noticed something. Men are like that tho!!!

Welcome back Becky. Hope you can join us more often. You have time to get on track before the wedding. Just stick to it and you will be LOVELY! I have never seen an ugly bride, except once, but we won't go into that one!! tee heeee!!!! Do you have your dress and everything???

Jayne... wait a sec... you HAVE been through this! Or are talking the second round??? I have had so many different experiences this time. Now I have varicose veins on my left calf that are bothering me.... YUCKKK! It never ends!

OK, I am so ready to go home. My arm aches and I am sleepy... 3 1/2 hours left... UGHHH
Old 11-11-2002, 02:48 PM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default happy monday

Why is it happy b/c I'm finally back in my apt!!!!!
or dear god 6 million ways to be annoyed by family
jen thats amaaazing i'm so happy for you and your new lil one to be!
Hi Ali
Hey Deb my advice hat is at the cleaners but if you feel ready to talk about it with him then do so
Hey Becky Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals you can lose the 25 YOU CAN!!!

JAYNE! mi amiga the lunch sounds divine and you exerted control! i'm having chili envy

ok girls I have a pts question! I made box mashed potatoes with chicken stock and probably had a cup of it what would the pts be?
Old 11-11-2002, 03:02 PM   #10  

KO, no butter or milk, I would guess about 3 points. I make mine with chicken stock too, but I forget the points. I was thinking the serving was 2/3 a cup and it was like 2 points.
Old 11-11-2002, 03:48 PM   #11  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Thanks Jen I just did some chicken stock and a spritz of butter flavored cooking spray
Closed Thread