Weight Loss Support - hanging in there

View Full Version : hanging in there

Hummingbird10
11-22-2010, 02:09 PM
well folks my weight loss has slowed , only seeing results of about .2-.6 lbs per day, which is better than gaining I guess. I am on Herbal magic andfollowing plan faithfully. A little nervous about the holidays. any suggestions to keep motivated?:D

readytobeme2010
11-22-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm right there with ya. Look, you have it a bit easier than I do LOL being Jewish we have 8 nights of FOOD LOLOL

It will be a matter of our choices, realizing how hard it was for you to loose what you have lost and is it really worth it to put it EASILY back on???? It's never worth it and after eating we feel like CRAP....so even if i have to sike myself out (which I do sometimes) and tell myself that food is gross LOLOLOL it helps me not choose something detrimental!!!

Post everyday here, keep the support system close at hand....

I swear I think 3FC needs to GO MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laureedee
11-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Hey, .2-.6lbs per day sounds great to me! I've had plenty of weeks where that's all I lost all week. It's never fun when weight loss slows, but it's part of the process. You're doing great!

Rana
11-22-2010, 02:39 PM
I wish I lost that much weight daily... I think I lose that much weight monthly!

Hummingbird10
11-24-2010, 11:10 AM
ok thanks Ladies that helps me feel a lot better. Guess I just need patience I'm just getting used to the whole idea of meal planning I'm usually a fly-by-the-seat -of-my-pants cook lol. Unfortunately the seat has gotten too big so a- planning I will go.
I'd like to post a ticker but not sure how. Any help?

QuilterInVA
11-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Safe weight loss is .5-2 pounds per week so I don't see your problem. .6 a day would be too much, in fact.

You are doing great.

yhahmd
11-24-2010, 11:55 AM
ok thanks Ladies that helps me feel a lot better. Guess I just need patience I'm just getting used to the whole idea of meal planning I'm usually a fly-by-the-seat -of-my-pants cook lol. Unfortunately the seat has gotten too big so a- planning I will go.
I'd like to post a ticker but not sure how. Any help?

I don't think you can post one yet, I think you need to make a few more posts first. But when you can, go to your USER CP, and go to signature, they give you a list of tickers you can use. ;)