General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #1  
Beana

S/C/G: 260/247/140

Height: 5'5

Thumbs down I'm New...Anyone else on the No Flour No Sugar eating plan?

Hi..I am totally new to this..would love to find others who are on the no flour no sugar plan though. I am feeling really good with this plan and I am positive about getting results. I've been reading so much about nutrition and what we put into our bodies..It's very helpful. I am reading labels now. I totally see the amount of stuff prepackaged food contains. It's nuts. I'm sooooo not a cook but have learned how to make things at home that taste great with very little ingrediants. I am at 260lbs and my goal is to be at 140lbs by December 2011...as long as I can stick to it and work on exercising more I know I can do it.
Beana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 279/272/175

Height: 5'9"

hey, i saw on another post you said flour was a trigger.
have you thought maybe you have gluten allergy?

i know i did a lot of research on things my body does, i figured out i have pcos.
which is horrible when trying to lose weight.

i am still deciding what diet i will do.
but sugar is definatly something i need to cut out.
couponmom85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:31 PM   #3  

I have both of Dr. Gott's books - The No Flour, No Sugar Diet, and also his cookbook. The plan is easy and the recipes look delicious.

I am trying the new Weight Watchers plan, but frankly, figuring out points on the special calculator you now need, and adding up the numbers all day is just driving me crazy.

I bought Dr. Gott's books because I must avoid gluten, and I also need weight.

Now I am going back to reread those books and start uing his recipes.

Thank you so much for the reminder about his book! You are right. It is a wonderful book for those who want an easy eating plan.
Joycelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #4  

...oops, obviously that should have read "I need to lose weight." And boy, do I ever!
Joycelyn is offline   Reply With Quote