Weight Loss Support - Back on track

View Full Version : Back on track

marie81
11-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Well after my binge on Friday night (bad Gin) I went and did it again in Sunday, chinese take out with my sister (bad Marie) I am back on track this week I have been super good since and its going well

I am weghing in tomorrow and I know the weekend was bad but after I looked at the food as a whole it wasnt to bad and I have uped my walking to 40mins aday so fingers crossed.

I had loads of compliments at work this last week saying its noticable I am losing weight and that has so upped my game I want to get compliments more often :)

Good luck everyone and rember we all have a slip up from time to time we are all human at the end of the day as long as you dont do it to often then the path to a slimmer fitter you is right in front of you

Marie xx

Onederchic
11-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Good for you and good luck :hug:

Slim CB
11-17-2010, 03:51 PM
I had loads of compliments at work this last week saying its noticable I am losing weight and that has so upped my game I want to get compliments more often :)

Marie xx

Good for you...after only 8lbs. I had to wait and wait and wait to have my weight loss noticed!

lazylioness
11-17-2010, 07:53 PM
yeah congrats. I am still waiting for it to get noticed HAHA

losinlish
11-18-2010, 07:19 AM
Good for you getting it back under control. Compliments are a wonderful source of motivation, good for you ; )

marie81
11-18-2010, 12:59 PM
Another 2lb of today. :)
I think the compliments are because I am dressing diferently and the baggy clothes have gone.
Good luck everyone xxx