Old 11-16-2010, 07:04 PM   #1  
Back on Track to Healthy

S/C/G: since 4/16/10 - 260/Ticker/165

Height: 5' 7"

Default I keep losing the same 3 pounds!!!

I have been going up and down 2-3 pounds every day for the past 8 days and I am getting very frustrated. I know it fluctuates and all, but come on Scale, just throw me a bone! LOL I want to be able to say I lost 60 pounds, not 59, then 57, then 58, then back to 59!! ugh
saram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #2  
slim endgame

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Saram oh how I feel your pain! I am right there with ya!!
You should be very proud though you have lost a lot of weight!!
I have been trying for weeks to make it to onderland. First it is 202 then 203 again. Then the other night I had a treat of a hamburger with a small fry and it was back to 203 for 3 more day's. Finally this morning I was back to 202. I told my husband that hamburger was good but it wasn't that good. I was thinking it may have been the sodium in it and the fries??
Anyway, you are not alone. I have been between 204-202 for about 15 day's now. I keep reminding myself I have stalled before and it finally moved...it will again. I walked a lot today and have watched every bite so maybe tomorrow I will be 201. I started my weight loss journey in June 2010.
Please post again when you make your 60 Lb. goal I will do a little happy dance for ya!!
goal4agirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:23 PM   #3  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

I can definitely relate. I keep
bouncing around 140 - 142.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:51 PM   #4  
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

S/C/G: 340/276/150

Height: 5'6"

I feel you too. I keep on losing the same 2 pounds! It goes from 280 to 278, then back up to 280. It's been like this for a month! I need to work harder.
kerielaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #5  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

A great way to break through those little stalls is trying a new exercise or routine. Have you thought about switching up your macronutrients or trying a new cardio session?
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #6  
Now Loading Healthy ME

S/C/G: 265/262/187

Height: 5'7"

OH MY GOD I am right there I keep losing the same freakin pound! I'm stuck anywhere between 242.8 and 241.4 and it's been that way for the past week and a half or so. I'm pi$$ed.
Fit4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #7  
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Mama View Post
A great way to break through those little stalls is trying a new exercise or routine. Have you thought about switching up your macronutrients or trying a new cardio session?
No. I haven't really considered either. I've lost the first 60lbs by just being a vegetarian (and now a vegan). I think it's time for exercise but I'm still stuck on where to start and how much a week I should do. And I'm not sure what you mean by macronutrients. :/
Old 11-17-2010, 08:53 AM   #8  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

My favorite (even though I have to admit they do get boring..but they are SOOOO do-able!) exercise videos are the Walk Away the Pounds ones, they don't make you feel like you are killing yourself, but you definately know you have done them.

About your macronutrients.. this is where your calories come from such as fats, protiens and carbs. Most say they aim for 30f/30p/40c as the % of where there calories come from. It doesn't sound like you are counting calories at all, but it's probably a good thing to do at least for a while. Eating vegan can still be surpisingly high in calories.

Weightloss is really all about calories in vs calories out, no matter what plan you are on.

Congrats on 60lbs!! That is wonderful!

eta.. those videos I mentioned, she has quite a few different ones, and though they are basically the same moves, having a variety of them and being able to do a different one every so often helps and also I have found once I know the routine I can kind of go off in my own little world for some secret quiet mommy time while the kids are busy with their own things for a little while. I find it a great time to go soul searching.

Last edited by findingfawn; 11-17-2010 at 08:55 AM.
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #9  
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by findingfawn View Post
My favorite (even though I have to admit they do get boring..but they are SOOOO do-able!) exercise videos are the Walk Away the Pounds ones, they don't make you feel like you are killing yourself, but you definately know you have done them.

About your macronutrients.. this is where your calories come from such as fats, protiens and carbs. Most say they aim for 30f/30p/40c as the % of where there calories come from. It doesn't sound like you are counting calories at all, but it's probably a good thing to do at least for a while. Eating vegan can still be surpisingly high in calories.

Weightloss is really all about calories in vs calories out, no matter what plan you are on.

Congrats on 60lbs!! That is wonderful!

eta.. those videos I mentioned, she has quite a few different ones, and though they are basically the same moves, having a variety of them and being able to do a different one every so often helps and also I have found once I know the routine I can kind of go off in my own little world for some secret quiet mommy time while the kids are busy with their own things for a little while. I find it a great time to go soul searching.
Thank you Sommer! Wonderful things to take into consideration. I know Vegan diets can still be unhealthy because of excess fat. I really do try to eat healthy. It's hard getting enough protein as a vegan, but I do my best.

My issue is moving. I haven't exercised consistently in months. I was doing so well over the summer but once school started and it started to get dark early, things fizzled out. I used to hike/jog every evening at about 7:30. It was the perfect time. I have no excuse though because my mornings are very open. I don't have school until 11:30 on MWF and I don't really have to be at work at any particular time on T and TH. Weekends are open too. I just haven't been motivated. I came here to find that! I think it's working. As soon as I'm done posting here, I'm going to go for a walk. The first deliberate exercise in like 2 weeks! And when I say walk, I mean over hills. I live in a very hilly area.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #10  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

I absolutely HAVE to check in here daily, several times a day at that! Even if I have nothing to say or don't have the time to comment, when I feel I need a boost I come read a post or 2.. and when I really need a big boost I hit the goal section. Nothing gives me the kick in the butt to make it even just another 5 minutes on plan than reading here... and usually it gets me to go do my exercise too.
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote