South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 11-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Phase I Support Thread

Time for a new Phase I Thread!

If you post your menus, the more experienced Beachers will offer suggestions and let you know if you are a bit off track.

Here's CyndiM's introduction to one of the older threads.
Quote:
It looks like there are lots of new Beachers stopping by. Time for a Phase 1 support thread. If you are just starting South Beach this is a spot to get your questions answered about Phase 1, get support from other Phase 1ers and from more experienced Chicks and post menus and daily successes and challenges. So hop on in and let us know how it's going and how we can help support you.

South Beach is a healthy lifestyle change that can not only help you lose weight but improve your overall health. Phase 1 is just 2 weeks but it's so important to successfully complete two clean weeks. It will help clear cravings and give you a head start on the road to a healthier you. to the Beach!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #2  

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a bit when I started phase 1. Sad to say I fell off the wagon hardcore yesterday at my friend's thanksgiving potluck

Heading back to Phase 1 for another week. I only have about 10 pounds to lose but man are they stubborn. Menu for today:

B: egg, canadian bacon, LF cheese
S: Mozz cheese, green tea
L: Turkey and salami with side salad
S: 1 oz almonds
D: leftover turkey, roasted green beans
S: SF jello w/ cool whip

Ready for a fresh start
citygirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #3  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I think your menu looks pretty good citygirl, maybe you could add for your first snack another vegetable? Maybe some cucumber slices? Or my personal favorite a few pieces of cauliflower with some FF ranch (SO GOOD).

I'm not doing phase 1 but trying to encorporate a phase 1 meal each day into my diet- I call it phase 1.5
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #4  

thanks, beerab! I definitely struggle with getting in enough veggies...red peppers and celery are usually my staples.

The hardest thing to avoid for me is alcohol (mostly wine). I'm in my mid-20s and my bf and I go out/have friends over 3-4 nights a week. Such a struggle!
citygirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote