South Beach Diet - Weekend (formerly Scary Saturday) Chat

BellaLucia
11-13-2010, 01:08 AM
It's Saturday, yahoo! I spoke to my soon to be landlord and there's a rec. center called Joan Kroc (yes, the McDonald's people) that is reasonable so I'll have a gym to use when I get out there! I can't wait for 1/4/2011! 2011 will be the year I take back what's mine in all aspects and respects! I will lose the weight and in 2012, I will go back to school and begin to pay off debts! Also, in 2012, I plan to have a man in my life as I'm not getting any younger and I know I have a lot of love to give.

Natasha1534
11-13-2010, 01:59 AM
Morning, Okie!!! Those are all good goals to have. It's funny, people always tell me that I seem happy single and, for the most part, I guess that's true...but OF COURSE there are times when I'm lonely and wish I had a man in my life to share it with, yanno???

Anyway, obviously I made it back from the airport safe and sound. We picked Jersey up just after 10 PM and made our way back home. Then today (yesterday for you guys, but it's still Friday to me, LOL) I got up early and me and Jersey went shopping for V's baby gift. With the online donations I got, my money, and Jersey's money we had $250 to spend. We got her a high chair (holy ****, when did those things get to be $130!?!?!?), diapers, wipes, a Johnson's bathtime set w/ all the oils and lotions in it, washclothes, hooded towels, crib sheets, a bottle brush, pacifiers, soothies, orajel, a digital thermometer pacifier (LOVE THOSE!!!), and a frog that vibrates (that's from me specifically b/c I collect frogs). After adding in the cards (1 from me, 1 from Jersey, and 1 from the forum) and wrapping paper and tissue paper our total was $244.67...AWESOME!!! We ended up having to go pick up a few more bows so we ended up spending another $3. That's some good math there, though. LOL

I'm working all weekend...4 1/2 more hours tonight. My bestfriend should have gotten into town sometime tonight so tomorrow (Saturday) we'll meet up and have lunch. Then it's make up day at the gym (missed today...boo!!!) and work again. I can't wait until next week when I finally have some time off...yay!!!

Natasha1534
11-13-2010, 02:01 AM
Oops...hit "submit" too soon. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Pop in and tell us what your plans are!!!

TwynnB
11-13-2010, 07:33 AM
Good morning!!

I am cursing myself...I get up at 5:10 on weekdays now to go on the treadmill, and my silly body wants to do that on the weekend now too. BLECH!!!

Okie - YAY for you!! You have a wonderful attitude, and I pray for all the best for you!

Natasha - what a haul! Fabulous!! Isn't baby shopping fun? (I think so when it's not for me!)

Me - Just enjoying some peace and quiet before the family gets up in a couple of hours. I *might* try to scrub the floor before they wake up (and I might not!). The kids have play dates here this afternoon, so they get to help clean too!

I went with a friend shopping yesterday, and she corrupted me by going somewhere B-A-D. I'm hoping I made up for it by jumping on the treadmill last night :D.

Have a great beachy day!

CyndiM
11-13-2010, 08:23 AM
Good morning :coffee2: I don't think I ever got around to posting yesterday. I forgot we were dropping the car off at the garage and had to rush out of here early. Then I arrived home to a completely dark house. The power was out in the area. By the time it came back on I was busy getting a workout in and cleaning up.

Okie - I love your attitude and what a great time of year to leave winter!

Natasha - Sounds like another busy and fun weekend for you.

Twynn - I was thinking the same thing at 5 this morning. For once the cats let us sleep in but I was awake anyway.

Today is a normal weekend finally. I am so looking forward to cooking, cleaning (soooo much of that to do) and maybe a little curling up with a good book. There's apples waiting to go in the dehydrator and soups to be made. It's so nice to be back in my old routine.

I do have to go to the old job and clean my desk and computer out completely. The new person is starting Monday :cheer: I really hope that I will just work the full day Tuesday and then spend an hour here or there supporting and answering questions.

Time to run again. We are having breakfast in town and DW is going to keep me company while I clean my old space (and use the WiFi). The sun is out and it's supposed to warm up and be a lovely fall day.

cottagebythesea
11-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Okie ~ I'm happy and excited for you and your future goals. Life is looking good, isn't it? :)

Natasha ~ Have fun with your girlfriends! Yes, babies and all their necessities are costly, unfortunately. It's great that you're all helping your friend out.

Twynn, I'm impressed that you got up early to work out!

Shoot, now Jake is ready to leave for breakfast and errands already. I'll be back later.
Have a Super Saturday!

Ruthxxx
11-13-2010, 08:31 AM
Sounds like a plan, Okie.

Natasha, you sound like you are having a good time and enjoying life.

Twynn, I'd sure postpone that floor cleaning until later.

Today is actually my Friday since yesterday sort of exploded on me. I got very little done because of way too many people around :( but did manage to get the garden carts and wheel barrows into the barn. The village planters MUST be finished today before we lose the sunny "warm" days. (In November in this area, 40F is warm!) As usual, I have tons of accounting work and a large deposit to put in the bank in the next town. Whoops! Just checked and I will be working a Church supper tonight. I hope this time there is turkey left for we poor workers!

Gotta get it in gear because Saturday is now looking scary!

Ruthxxx
11-13-2010, 08:34 AM
Whoops! Cyndi and Cottage snuck in.

I would love to join you and Jake for breakfast, Cottage. It seems way too long since I've seen you two.

Cyndi, good idea to clear out your old office on a Saturday when there are no distractions. I hope your week turns out as planned. Meanwhile, enjoy your Saturday.

Mmckellen
11-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Cyndi, sounds like a great opportunity for closure. I have to admit I love that final "closing the book" on whatever, whether it is cleaning an apartment I am leaving or something else. Sounds like you have a peaceful weekend planned.

We're going upstate to see my parents; coming back tomorrow and having dinner with friends. Nothing big, which is good. Hope everyone has a great one!

WaistingTime
11-13-2010, 09:03 AM
Good morning:)

Okie - Love that enthusiasm!

Natasha - Phew, you are busy. I have not shopped for a baby gift in a long time but am not surprised that things cost a lot now.

Twynn - I can't sleep later either! I had no reason to be up at 6:00 today. Sigh.

Cyndi - Sometimes routine is nice:) What are you reading?

Linda - Have a great day. Catch ya later.

Ruth - You always have so much going on! But, brrrr.

Mmc - Have a nice visit.

I am taking my teen for his first college interview today. Fortunately it is a safety school since he made the choice to go to a sleep-over last night for a friend's birthday. Sigh. I cannot wait until this whole college application process if done.

Ate well yesterday. Feeling better already:)

Have a great weekend everyone.

Ruthxxx
11-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Changing the title of this thread to Weekend Chat. I'm no longer scared of Saturday. :rofl: It's amazing what coffee can do to make you brave!

rdw1
11-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Sounds like you have the next couple years figured out FO! I love having a plan!

Cyndi- I agree with MCM, sounds like some closure on the old job! Glad you finally get to have a normal weekend! Enjoy it :) I am right there with you on the cleaning though. I wish I could afford a maid!

Ruth- not so scary saturday anymore, eh? LOL, too cute! Its going to be in the 70s here and I am thrilled-with the windows open cleaning doesn't seem so bad ;)

Linda, Natasha, Twynn, Karen and any others to come :wave: I hope you have a great weekend!

For me as stated above, clean clean cleaning today, Cutting DH's hair, he looks homeless. LMAO, for a man with a stylist as a wife I sure leave him running around with terrible hair... A girls night in tonight, a friend is hosting a girls night at her house so I will have to find something OP to bring and be sure to limit myself to 2 drinks! I think I may pick up a bottle of wine... I am hoping the boys don't go too crazy and that we can make it home tonight instead of staying with a friend... Seems my sundays never turn into much when I have to start out with an hour drive home! Other than that, just eating OP today again! Yesterday was the first time in a while that happened for me and I feel so much better when I feel in control!

Happy Saturday all!

BellaLucia
11-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Thanks for your love ladies!

TallandThin
11-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Hey everyone :wave: Just got back from my walk so deserve to be able to sit for a few minutes before chores.

FO What a plan! Good for you. It will be my pleasure to be a small part of watching it unfold. I think I mentioned before that I love to visit San Diego. You will have to get a bike if you don't have one already as that is so popular there..folks biking everywhere. Plus you have have wonderful seafood available to you.

Nat, I love baby showers :) Such a happy time. I went crazy when both of our daughters were pregnant and we only have one GD but I had a great time buying her little clothes until she got old enough to pick out her own and her taste was nothing like mine :).

Twy, after I retired I decided that I would never get up before the sun again and so far I've been able to pretty much keep that promise. Bet you did the floor.

Cyndi glad you are finally getting to have a nice quiet relaxful weekend. You deserve it.

Ruth hope you were able to finish the village planters. Have a good time at the supper tonite and grab a piece of turkey early girl.

Not much going on here today. Plan to clean our three sliding glass doors. It's surprising how many little smudges there are just about the height of our dog. Got the family room finished yesterday so that is off my list for a while. Will also spend some time going through the books that were donated yesterday, sorting and getting ready to see about listing them.

It is so pretty outside and expected to hit the low 70's so may find time to take a break out on the deck and soak up some rays.

Later

BelovedK
11-13-2010, 07:09 PM
I worked a looonnnggg day, I'm tired, and have to wait to eat for stepdaughter to get in town :-/

I'll be back for personals later (after dinner) I just wanted to check in and say hi :) It sounds like everyone is off to a good weekend :)

(Rikki, my DH threatens me with going to a barber if I don't cut his hair, he likes it short LOL) but my kids are scruffy LOL

I am hoping to get online later tonight, wish me luck staying OP when I am so hungry going to dinner :)

BellaLucia
11-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Stay on plan, it's worth it!

zeffryn
11-13-2010, 10:14 PM
DH took me out on a date tonight - completely unexpected and he chose the place. it was an amazing cuban restaurant and the mojitos were beyond compare. i could have had two, but i restricted myself to one. we shared two entrees and i just nibbled on both and brought back leftovers.

i'm sure i will be up tomorrow because i'm sure it was sodium rich and because of the drink, but i was happy that i was able to control my portions and listen to my body and stop when I felt full despite how good it was (i definitely could have eaten a LOT more).

Back to the grind tomorrow :)

BellaLucia
11-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Good for you Lindsay!

Natasha1534
11-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Afternoon, everybody!!! :) I'm 4 hours into the work night...only 8 more to go. Watched the GA/Auburn game. Wish we would've won, but I tell ya what, if we have to behave like Auburn and their fans did today, I'm GLAD we lost. That behavior was just uncalled for.

Twynn - Baby shopping IS fun...ESPECIALLY when it's not for me, LOL I have known since the age of 12 that I don't want kids. I love them...I just don't want them. ;) Hope the treadmill was kind to you today and let you make up for yesterday!!!

Cyndi - Glad to hear your power was back. Curling up w/ a good book sounds like HEAVEN!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you will be bothered minimally by your old job from here on out.

Cottage - Thanks...I'm so excited that we were able to get her so much. I know it will help take a load off her mind. She's always helping everybody else, so I'm glad it's finally time that some of us can help her. :)

Ruth - Hope you got your village planters done. Sounds like you've got a super busy weekend ahead of you (well, half ahead of you still). ;)

WaistingTime - It's been a while since I've shopped for anything for a baby other than clothes. When V told me that she was shocked at how much more expensive things were now compared to when she had her youngest son 7 years ago I thought she was just over-reacting...but $150 for a baby swing!?!?!? Given the choice between a baby swing and a high chair I figured she'd get more use out of the high chair. Not only do I not want kids...but now I know I couldn't afford them if I did!!! LOL Hope your son's college interview went well today.

TallandThin - I love love LOVE picking out clothes for babies. I keep struggling w/ it b/c I want to go back to Wal-mart SO MUCH and pick up this little Georgia Bulldog outfit that I saw. It's got a hoodie that is a bulldog's head...TOO CUTE!!!

Zeffryn - How sweet...brownie points for hubby!!! ;) Oooh, and Cuban, even better!!! Sounds like you did really well when it could've been SO easy to indulge. Good for you!!!

As for me...I've got to wrap one last present for V on my lunchbreak tonight. My niece and nephew have been staying at the house this weekend...I enjoy having them around, especially now that they're teenagers, LOL Tomorrow I'll be spending a lot of time w/ a lot of good friends (my 2 bestfriends, my mom, several good friends, etc) to celebrate my bestfriend's baby to be. I can't wait to meet little Jaxon!!! :) Hope you ladies are having a good weekend so far!!!

zeffryn
11-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Natasha, yeah, kids stuff is *so* expensive. We've done pretty well by using the different consignment shops in town. Most of it is hardly ever used and in such great condition that it is hard to pass up such a great deal!

TallandThin
11-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Hey Nat, my DH is from Alabama (Opelika/Auburn area) and he kept saying thru the entire game that Auburn deserved to lose because of the dirty way they were playing. Now he is watching the Oregon/Ca game and can't believe how good Ca is doing against the number one rated Oregon team.

Have a fun day tomorrow with your family and friends.

Zef, sounds like you did good on your date night out. Way to handle a situation that could have gotten completely out of hand.

BellaLucia
11-14-2010, 12:12 AM
I was hesitant about blogging this but I owe you all honesty. I have slipped three times in November with my eating. I don't know why but I'm admitting it for my sake. I will do my best not to slip again!

TallandThin
11-14-2010, 01:19 AM
Good for you FO for facing it. Believe me, we all have the same problem and if we knew why we wouldn't be here. Hang in there and keep fighting the fight. If you walk away, the craving/bad eating habits will win. Hope strength comes knocking on your door.

Natasha1534
11-14-2010, 04:03 AM
TallandThin - Your hubby was DEFINITELY right on the money. Smart man...I see why you married him. ;) And then for the fans to BOO our injured players on top of it all...well, that just put the icing on the cake for me. We had, if memory serves, 4 players injured this game. It was just uncalled for. I didn't expect us to win (I mean, we're unranked and Auburn is #2, after all) but if we had to play dirty like that to beat them, I'm proud that we were the losers today, for sure!!!

Okie - Good for you for getting that out. The important thing is to move past those slip ups and get back on track. My entire weekend in SC was nothing but bad choices and believe you me, I paid for it come Monday. We all make mistakes...but the important part is overcoming them. I have no doubt you can do it!!! ;)

Lexxiss
11-14-2010, 07:02 AM
Good Morning:sunny:

I am having internet troubles and have a new laptop connect which I can't use until I have it activated tomorrow. It took me 35 minutes to get the weekend thread loaded. We're going to Denver this morning and I think I'll just turn this bugger off and not deal with the frustration.

See ya'll tomorrow!

Ruthxxx
11-14-2010, 07:23 AM
That'll fix him, Lexxis. Ignore him and he may mend his ways - the laptop not Kirk, I mean.

Yesterday was another hectic day and the darn planters are still not done. It has to happen today because my car trunk is loaded with berry branches and needs to be cleared so I can get my snow tires in there for my early appointment tomorrow to get hem installed. I sometimes wonder how I get into these situations. (Actually I know how. I say Yes too darned often. :( )

Worked the Church dinner last night and just was not interested in eating after serving turnip (Yick!) and mixed veggies for an hour. I just had a piece of low-cal, no sugar cheesecake which was yummy. There are lots of folks in that congregation who are diabetic (it's an age thing) and they always offer diabetic desserts. I can't see myself getting back into the dessert habit but it was good. See, Okie, we all slip up.

Actually, I've bee slipping up too much lately and the scale is heading the wrong way. I need to get back on track particularly with a wee trip out to Vancouver Island on Thursday and then the Christmas crank-up or I'll be back moaning about getting into Onderland again.

Confession is good for the soul and I hope it works on the body too.

Have a happy and sinless Sunday! :cofdate:

cottagebythesea
11-14-2010, 07:41 AM
Sunday confessions? ;)

Okay, at the Amish market yesterday they were giving free 6" pumpkin pies to everyone who spent over $25. Jake and I split it last night for dessert. So there! :p

We're going to have breakfast at the diner right up the street this morning. I've been there for lunch, but never for breakfast and heard they serve terrific omelettes. I think it would make a nice walk on this gorgeous morning, but Jake wouldn't be able to make it. Afterwards, we're driving down to Delaware to Total Wine to start stocking up for the holiday season. :D This afternoon I'm going to paint the trim in the basement while Jake finishes mowing the lawn. Dustin, Andrea and the grands will be over for supper later, which will be London Broil for them and a grilled portobello parmesan for me.

TwynnB
11-14-2010, 08:02 AM
LOL....my confession is the mini Heath bar I stole out of my daughter's halloween bucket last night...she won't eat them anyway. :D

Just had the most beautiful sunrise this am...great way to start a Sunday!

Okie- it's all hard, and we all slip. I think in this day and age, it's near impossible not to. Maybe if it was just us living as hermits in the mountains, it'd be one thing, but if you have friends, family, kids, or anyone other person not on the diet with you... temptations are around every day!

Have a beautiful beachy day!

BelovedK
11-14-2010, 08:44 AM
Hi all :) :wave:

SD is in town with her BF and my step grandaughter. My house is so small they slept in the living room. I don't have time for personals , but I m keeping up with you all :)

Wishing you well.

I went off plan a little last night, butdon't feel discouraged (sorry for all of the typos)

Today is a new day!

xo

CyndiM
11-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Good morning :coffee2: I got distracted watching birds on the feeder and am just getting around to checking in :)

Debbie - Good luck with the computer hassles.

Okie - I always think it's good to acknowledge slips and then jump back on plan. And yeah, we all do it sometimes.

Tall &Thin - 70 sounds lovely and a very long way off around here. How long will those doors stay fingerprint free?

Natasha - What a fun weekend you have planned.

Ruth - I wish I could drive up there and be your assistant for a few days. You are busier retired than most people I know with full time day jobs. Hope there's a few quiet moments somewhere in there.

Cottage :drool: portabello parmesan. It's fun remembering my "winter" meals

Twynn - I love a good sunrise.

Beloved - Happy new day :)

Zeff - What a nice surprise. Great portion control on your part. I haven't had a good mojito in ages. yum

DW and I planned to go out last night but we were both so sleepy by 7 that we decided to stay home and watch a movie. It was a just right, relaxing night at home. Today it's more normal weekend chores for me - laundry, cleaning, a little cooking and baking. I'm going to remember that it gets dark early and get outside early enough for a walk today. By the time I thought of it yesterday it was after 3:30 and too close to sunset for a good walk. Silly daylight savings time.

BellaLucia
11-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Thanks lovely ladies!

TallandThin
11-14-2010, 03:04 PM
What a beautiful day it is :). It is supposed to be around 75 today and the Fall colors are in full swing. Morning to everyone :wave:

Ok, confession time it is. I haven't eaten anything off plan since starting one month ago today but I know that at times my portions have been too large and I also do not get all my meals and snacks in. I've got to work on those two areas.

Lex, sorry about your connection problems. We live out in the country and I still have dialup because highspeed is so darn expensive. At times, my computer is so slow I just give up and disconnect.

Ruth, sure was hoping you could finish the planters in the village yesterday but if your day is as pretty as it is here, you will enjoy being out there finishing today.

Cottage, pumpkin is my favorite pie. Bet it was good. That is the one thing that may be hard to pass on Thanksgiving. I always get the job of painting the trim on any of our projects and it goes so slow compared to what DH can do with a roller.

Twynn, not only eating off plan but stealing...LOL ...you needed to confess girl. I agree that it is especially difficult when there is more than just us to feed. I've tried several healthy receipes out on DH but he just will not eat them (good old boy raised on southern food) so now I'm fixing two different meals and at times it can be difficult but I need to do it in order to keep him happy and for myself.

Cyndi, LOL those weren't fingerprints on the sliders but rather paw and nose prints. Our bulldog charges the slider when he sees something outside that he thinks he needs to handle and sometimes he mis-judges the distance and crashes up against the glass........so they won't stay clean long. I got my walk in early this morning and it was so nice out there. May find time this afternoon to sit out on the deck with a good book.

Well time to get my laundry started so wish you all a great Sunday and hope to see you all tomorrow.

Lexxiss
11-14-2010, 03:26 PM
TallandThin, OP pumpkin pie is one of the easiest things to make. I'm not a good crust maker so I buy a whole wheat crust from our health food store, and make the pumpkin following regular directions but I use FF evap milk and substitute an agave/splenda combo for the sugar in the pumpkin part. I got some individual ramekins last year and many times I'll just mix two pies and put one in a crust and split the rest into crustless versions.

BelovedK
11-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Feel queasy and dizzy :( all I want is a milkshake (but so far I have not given in) don't let me be getting sick :(

Stepdaughter is gone. I feel slightly "off" even when I am sitting. I just want to feel better. I will not get a milkshake, but man do I want one. Just yesterday I was getting comments on how good I was looking :)

TallandThin, I tend towards larger portions as well. I am going to start tracking calories again too, as soon as TOM hits I will, now I just feel too weird, I guess it's PMS. Hope you got your laundry done :) I tend to do it, but it sits folded, waiting to be put away, and I hate matching socks.

Cyndi :wave: I can never get used to DST either, I can;'t stand it at first.

Twynn, Don't feel bad about the Heath bar, just make your DD hide the rest and don't go looking around LOL

Cottage, at least you split the pie, maybe you could make some yummy OP desserts for the upcoming holidays :)

Ruth, I hope things get less hectic for you, I have a hard time saying 'No' and I just want to help, so I understand :)

Debbie, see you tomorrow!

Natasha and the rest of you that I missed :wave: I hope you all had a great weekend!!! See you tomorrow. xo

Heidi58
11-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Hello!

We're finally back in Maine.
I've got tons to do before school in the morning, but I missed you folks and had to check in and see what's been going on while I was having trouble getting online. I'm reading back through the thread now, but I'll have to save my personals til tomorrow. :hug:

rdw1
11-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Since its Sunday confession time I had more than two drinks that was planned last night... however I did bring all op snacks and stuck with them....op today! Finally going to get my hair done tomorrow its been forever! Glad I don't have to work till Wednesday nice long weekend... see you lovely ladies tomorrow!

BelovedK
11-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi Heidi, Hi Rikki :)

I just wanted to post a quickie update, I was ready to go way off plan because of how awful I felt, but DH called from the grocery store and is going to bring me some Activia (which I think has sweeteners, but is not a milkshake, so I'll take it LOL)

I still am "off" but hope that after a good night's sleep I will feel better in the am :)

see you then :D

ETA, DH got home with my yogurt and...... what is the absolute worst thing he could possibly bring into this house???? Yep, cookie dough :( I got mad, and now he is in the kitchen with DD, I told him to bake all of it and take it away with him tomorrow. How COULD he?

Lexxiss
11-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Ouch, BelovedK! That's why I spend so much time hanging out here. Family and friends just don't understand how difficult it can be and ya'll do. Take care!

ChicoryCat
11-14-2010, 10:45 PM
As always, it is uplifting to read about the success of others. Thanks everybody!:D

TallandThin
11-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Lex, thank you so much! Here I was worrying about being able to resist the pumpkin pie and never once thought about making an "on plan" one. :rolleyes: Now, thanks to you, I feel so much better and have the confidence that I will make it through without falling off the beach. This site is awsome! Had to look up ramekins in the dictionary and am still not quite sure what you have.....one definition said it is a dish composed largely of cheese and another said individual baking dish. I'm assuming you meant the baking dish. Told you I wasn't an experienced cook :).

Beloved, no they don't have any idea how hard it is for us. I can't imagine that your husband would bring an alcoholic drink to someone who has a drinking problem but they just can't relate that to what we are going through.
Sorry you aren't feeling right and then have to fight that off too. Hang in there.

Heidi, Good to have you back home again.

BellaLucia
11-15-2010, 12:26 AM
Feel better BelovedK!

Natasha1534
11-15-2010, 12:58 AM
Good evening, ladies. Had a great time at the baby shower today. Little Jaxon is pretty much set w/ all that he got today, that's for sure!!! For the first time in FOREVER I didn't dread seeing the pictures show up on Facebook. I got to spend time w/ both of my bestfriends and a few more good friends, so it was nice all the way around. And in 3 more minutes I will have officially had my current job for 10 years. CRAZY!!! I can't believe it's been that long.

From the shower...Jersey, Veronica, and me.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs493.ash2/76655_1539621205527_1084822998_31389608_4436836_n. jpg