100 lb. Club - Bleh

View Full Version : Bleh

Inca's Momma
11-07-2002, 09:43 AM
Ok I'm sitting here at work and it feels kinda like...........WORK :eek: I was off yesterday and had a wonderful day - Gorgeous weather, a nice long walk with my dog, pretty good eating. Today I feel like roadkill, but I don't even look THAT good :D Anywho I need to get my fat (__l__) up off this chair and move around maybe I'll feel better. Anyone else feel like this today????

SuchAPrettyFace
11-07-2002, 09:59 AM
YES!!!!!

Jenniffer
11-07-2002, 10:00 AM
I was feelin that yesterday...today may be better not sure. In a funk. No wonder why I earned NO POINTS yesterday.

Smile chickie..it's almost Friday!

Goddess Jessica
11-07-2002, 11:28 AM
I felt like that yesterday too and I figured out it was because I didn't get enough sleep. On yesterday's morning walk, I was so tired, I was STROLLING. Ha! But this morning I got up and felt so much better that I actually ran. Who knew sleep could be so important!

Sandi
11-07-2002, 04:27 PM
Fuuny you should say that. I have realized that my better weight control days are days where I got more sleep. On days that I am wiped out, I'm too tiired to care.

glynne
11-07-2002, 04:55 PM
Hello!

Sandy, I can really identify with what you said. There are some days, where ~ just like you said, I am too tired to care. Just making it through the day seems to be all I can handle, without having to stress about eating right, drinking enough water or getting that walk in. Even though I would probably feel better if I did those things, I am just too tired to care.

Helps to know I am not alone you all.

Thanks ~ glynne

MzPen
11-08-2002, 08:32 AM
I think we don't give enough attention to getting the right amount of sleep ... and keeping on a fairly regular schedule. I read somewhere that not getting enough sleep can hinder your progress (whether that's true or not, I don't know, but I do know I don't function nearly as well when I'm sleep deprived).

Pen
265/218.5/150ish