Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 08:18 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, November 6th

Good Morning,

Its rainy here and gray ick . I know we need the rain but sunny sky's are so much more fun

People are buying and selling houses in NJ like mad. The prices have gone up so much that we are thinking of selling. I really don't want to leave the area but its so tempting. Simple, not fancy houses on my street are listing for $440,000 can you imagine. I never dreamed my humble little home could be worth 1/2 a mil. Tempting, very tempting. As quick as you put your house on the market is how quick they are selling. I'm in the wrong business. I told hubby we should move to Florida but he doesn't want to go there - to hot. So I said how about NYState...Nope to cold.. well shoot !!! Linny has a house near her but its to far Guess I'll have to stay put

My car is at a shop getting a remote starter put in it. You see where I work it takes me about 15 minutes to get to my car. The building sits on a hill. When I look out the window I can see my car parked way off in the distance. The winters can get nasty here so all I have to do is hit the remote from the window and by the time I walk to my car its nice and toasty warm COOL HUH !! Those things are well worth its weight in gold I'm telling yah.

Tippy, April, Kem you guys feeling any better better ??

Nothing else new to blab about, just another manic thursday

Hope you all have a great day and I'll try to stop in later - boss permitting

Love, Leenie
Old 11-06-2002, 09:34 AM   #2  

You know, ten years ago we bought this big farmhouse, a barn, a garage, a machine shed and almost ten acres of land including a big pond for $58,900. Now, we could get twice that. People seem to want to get out of the city now.

Am feeling better. I still have body aches and I still spend too much time in the bathroom,but at least that dreadful headache is gone.

Am going to catch up on the cleaning I didn't do yesterday and maybe do some sewing.
Old 11-06-2002, 11:48 AM   #3  

Talking Wacked Wednesday!

Cleaning day! Lots to do and then work a few hours this eve and tomorrow eve and I am off to my scrapping weekend with the ladies...there will be 20 of us in all! What fun...a pool, meals all made, my very own room, a male massage guy...do what I want when I want for 2 glorious days!

Hope you are all well.

Leens house markets very infated right now here too! Only problem is if I sell my house I will have to pay an inflated price for another one....my house will be paid off in 4 years max and I actually would like to buy down...don't care so much for things....want to work when I want to work not cause I have to ...has never felt like much fun otherwise....

Tippy glad you are feeling better....sounds like a nasty old virus alright...flu season is upon us...did you get your shot I never do...figure I have built up enough immunities and am quite well physically...just my brain that is causing me trouble

Anyhow have a good day everyone! I am off to do the tidy thingy!
Eliz
Old 11-06-2002, 11:52 AM   #4  

I feel much better thanks. I think this wonderful weather that we are having helps.
Leens - maybe you should move to Louisiana. My sudivision has lots of lots for sale. With the kind of money you get on your house you couls build one here and not have to work for a while. Boy, that would be fun. I am sure your hubby would say no to down here too. We do get our share of hot but on days like this it makes it all worth it. Sometimes we will take the airboat out and ride around the swamp areas talk about beautiful. Oh yeh, we are not red neck my hubby has the air boat for work. Trust me I would not just go out and buy one for no reason.

Tip you can come my way and clean my house too. I have to go home today and get that done. We have company coming in this weekend and of course I can't let them see how we REALLY live.
Old 11-06-2002, 12:52 PM   #5  

Default Wednesday, Nov. 6

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is feeling better today.

Leenie....if you sell your house...you just have to buy another one & it could be just as expensive....then you would have to go through all the trouble of moving....not to mention the expenses.
For years DH had talked about wanting to move somewhere else....like closer to Vancouver....but not Vancouver....it's too expensive. I kept saying I don't want to move.....we wouldn't know anyone & we don't have a mortgage anymore. If we moved....we probably would have a mortgage. Lately he says we will stay where we are.

Am starting to feel better.....sometimes when I cough.....I sound like a seal. I hear that this thing hangs on. Oh well......soon I will be home.

Have a great day everyone.

April
Old 11-06-2002, 10:17 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Well I will be dadgum!!!!

Hubby just went to bed early, because he is up early every morning trying to kill a deer............so I break my neck to run in here and get in the chatroom and duh..............there is no chatroom! Can't even find one - can't even get in there! Oh well I guess if I had gotten in there, I still wouldn't find anybody to chat with! rats rats rats! I thought I was finally gonna catch the nitetime crowd of chatters! wah!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy
Closed Thread