Old 11-04-2010, 01:59 AM   #1  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Red face A New Challenge

Hi everyone! My names Court and I've decided to try out this site. I've used livestrong before but there 20 something group is not very active lately and I really like having a lot of support.

I'm 22 and recently moved home after graduating from college. I had lost some weight before my graduation but now have gotten pretty close to my lifetime high of 152, which I know could be worse but is still a number I am not happy with.

My first few years of college I had trouble with restricting in order to control weight so it takes a lot of focus for me to work on weight loss without restricting and reverting back to those kind of habits.

I hope to get down to 120 or below since it was where I was most comfortable at the end of high school before my negative dieting habits started.

I'm not really too sure how the site works so I'll take all the tips I can get!! I'm really friendly and would love more people to support while I go along my journey to weight loss!!
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey Court!

Welcome to the site. We're plenty active here, just find somewhere and start chatting! The weekly chat is generally pretty active, as is the General Weight Loss Support area. If you know what kind of plan you'll be following, there are also areas tailored to different "diets" - although a lot of people on here, myself included, prefer to think of it as a complete lifestyle overhaul, which is really what it "generally" should be if you want to lose weight and keep it off!

I'm not an expert nor an official here, but I'd like to welcome you to 3FC and the 20-somethings area! I'm Sarah ^_^ Looking forward to seeing you around!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:10 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 183/183/160

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Court!! ^_^ 3FC is an awesome support site and active! My best advice is to find some challenges to keep you motivated; there are plenty to be found! You can find exercise-related challenges, diet-related challenges, or both! Share your stories and experiences and just get involved! You'll fit in quite nicely, and hopefully we can help you get back down to that low number, and a happier healthier you =D
Jelbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #4  
Never Give Up

S/C/G: 183/162/130

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Court! I heart 3FC!...great people and lots of support!
ToriJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #5  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Thanks for all the love guys, I'll do my best to keep up my end of the bargain when I'm not at work all day!!!
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:25 AM   #6  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Hi court!! your story sounds a lot like mine! i'm 23 and i need to put a loooooot of effort in to actually make the number on the scale go down. I believe that the support of the girls on 3fc can really make a difference! welcome!!!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote