100 lb. Club - Vodka apparantly is the DEVIL!

View Full Version : Vodka apparantly is the DEVIL!

EvilGidget
11-03-2010, 12:27 PM
So I've been losing... had made it down 17 pounds, and decided to go out drinking on Halloween night. BIG MISTAKE. I gained back 6 pounds over night and am still holding on to 3 pounds of it.... I haven't cheated eating... I haven't stopped walking.... the only thing I did differently was have about 7 diet coke and vodka's on Halloween night. :devil:

Evidently the alcohol dehydrates me to the point of extreme water retention. No more nights out like that for me at least until I reach my goal.

Very upsetting to be trying so hard and feel a stall or feel like I have done something to undermine all of my hard work. :mad::?::mad:

findingfawn
11-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Don't know about vodka's calories, but I agree it's the devil and what made me stop drinking at 21!

Chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on.

rockinrobin
11-03-2010, 02:28 PM
I'm sure you realized there would be some damage though, didn't you? Now you know exactly just how much damage can be done from drinking booze.

No more nights out like that for me at least until I reach my goal.

Take heart by the fact that you've learned something very valuable.

This is by no means the end of your journey, just a little detour. You will eventually drop those Halloween night pounds and a bunch more. :)

thaisccs
11-03-2010, 03:28 PM
I find vodka to be the devil for other reasons.

So now I have a love-hate relationship with whiskey.

Are you me? :lol:

goal4agirl
11-03-2010, 05:00 PM
:hug: It's hard isn't it!? Every single thing we do shows up on the scale. Try not to worry you will get back where you were.;)

EvilGidget
11-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks everybody :) I'm gonna keep forgin on...