Momentum / Flex - Newbie

View Full Version : Newbie

auntj
11-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Hi all,
I have been reading the forums for some time now, and decided it is time to join.I have a lot of weight to lose,approx. 150 pounds. Going to take a long time to do that.Look forward to the support ya'll give and hope I can give some to others.
Julie

gerly1
11-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Welcome Julie! It is always nice to meet a new WW:)

BigDaddy
11-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Welcome from a long time WW. It's a great system, you'll do great!

auntj
11-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Thank you for the welcomes.I like the flex plan. was on it a few years ago and lost 29 pounds. went off the plan and gained all of it back plus more. my problem is i love breakfast. so i use a lot of points there. lunch is a light meal. and supper is as much as i can have with the points i have left. i am on 31 points.and i use every one of them.due to a medical condition, i was tube fed (tpn) for 5 1/2 months. so when i was able to eat food again, i was certainly very happy. but i have overdone it. thanks for replying.
Julie

gerly1
11-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Thank you for the welcomes.I like the flex plan. was on it a few years ago and lost 29 pounds. went off the plan and gained all of it back plus more. my problem is i love breakfast. so i use a lot of points there. lunch is a light meal. and supper is as much as i can have with the points i have left. i am on 31 points.and i use every one of them.due to a medical condition, i was tube fed (tpn) for 5 1/2 months. so when i was able to eat food again, i was certainly very happy. but i have overdone it. thanks for replying.
Julie

It sounds like you and I spend our points the same! I decide what to have for dinner when I figure out my points too! :D

Glad to hear you feeling better!

Aislin
11-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new too. I spend my points the complete opposite lol. I eat very little for breakfast and save most of it for evening. I love supper...

I love the flex plan too.

shellerooskie
11-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Welcome!!! Just take the lifestyle change one day at a time!!!! You CAN do it!!!

auntj
11-07-2010, 05:44 AM
I think that is the key fo me. One day at a time. the bigger picture is overwhelming. and i have not much patience.i set small goals. 5 lbs. and then another 5 and so on. thanks for the support.
Julie