100 lb. Club - Bikini Challenge! Summer 2011

Pages : [1] 2

View Full Version : Bikini Challenge! Summer 2011

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 01:16 PM
***NEW MEMBERS*** If you want to join, add your name and weight to SHEET 3, it skipped 2, i dont know why but i think now if names are added to sheet 1 it messes with the numbers, im not sure lol

I haven’t seen a summer challenge here yet and now I think would be a good time because summer has really been over for a while but it’s just starting to get cold. I never think to worry about how I’ll look for the summer in a swim suit until it’s really too late, but now it’s not! Maybe you have an old swim suit you’d like to fit back into. It doesn’t have to be a bikini; I know that it definitely wouldn’t be a bikini for me! Lol A one piece is fine. It don’t matter what it is as long as you feel better about how you are looking, and it doesn’t even have to be a swim suit, maybe shorts and a tank top, just what ever.

I was thinking maybe weigh in once or twice a month because it just seems a ways away and it would be a lot to keep track of if we weighed in every week, and if I counted right it’s 33 weeks till June 1. If we did it once a month it would be on the first, if twice a month every first and 15th of the month. I tried to equal it out with the twice a month, but its fine. Which do you think?

Whichever we do ill make a spread sheet and everyone can add their weights to it or post it to this thread and ill add it, but it would make it easier if you did it yourself.

If there’s enough people would you like to do teams to see who can lose the most? Ive decided that we wont do teams since theres people close to their goal

Heres the spread sheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ah3yOJfbJB0IdC1DcUF3bVo0Q0pwOTVfOC11RHY4U UE&hl=en&authkey=CMScxc4D#gid=0
Ive made it as twice a month but if i change my mind ill make it once a month

LesliesMom
11-02-2010, 01:30 PM
I need a challenge, and this one sounds fantastic. A whole new me by next summer. :)

Angie

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 01:33 PM
yay! lol and if youre able to lose 2 pounds a week youll pretty much be at your goal!!

thaisccs
11-02-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm in Brazil so summer is just a little under two months away... I'd love to join in for the northern hemisphere summer with you lovelies! :)

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 01:37 PM
im sorry lol i guess it only works for the northern hemisphere, but i guess it will be fall for you in June i think? Im not sure but you wouldnt have to worry about a fluffy jacket looking big on you! lol I hate wearing jackets.

Eliana
11-02-2010, 01:37 PM
I'm too close to goal to want to be on a team. :carrot: LOL! I'd bring my partner down with both my slow loss and my eventual maintenance. (Ah, beautiful words!)

HOWEVER, I love this idea! I love looking back over a long period of time to see that I actually have made progress.

I'm in, and I'd love to post my starting weight as of yesterday (the first of November)

Goal weight: 135
Start weight 11/1/10: 159.4

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Congratz Eliana to almost being to your goal!!! :carrot:
and i like to look back in see my progress to, though ive not made much but i think it helps keep me motivated, it says hey look you were 250 and now you 238, keep going!

CutieCourt
11-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Yes this sounds wonderful. I also do the same thing. Start working about summer in May and then its too late! This will hopefully keep me motivated through the holiday season:)

THANKS!!
Do you want us to start logging now?:carrot:

thaisccs
11-02-2010, 01:43 PM
im sorry lol i guess it only works for the northern hemisphere, but i guess it will be fall for you in June i think? Im not sure but you wouldnt have to worry about a fluffy jacket looking big on you! lol I hate wearing jackets.

Yeah, early June is the final strech of Fall! I love jackets and coats and it'll be great to be wearing fitted ones!! lol
Good luck to you lot!! :D

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 01:44 PM
CutieCourt you can just use your last weight, im adding people right now to a spread sheet with their starting weight, but year its starting now since it just the 2nd of the month
and since you name has Court in it does that mean your names Courtney? lol thats my name

findingfawn
11-02-2010, 01:44 PM
I'll play, teams or singles are fine, as long as I'm losing and encouraged doesn't matter how it happens ;)

JackieHollow
11-02-2010, 01:47 PM
I'm in!! I love the long term challenges (as well as the short term. haha) My starting weight is 265. I'd love to be 200 by then!! That's 2 lbs a week..

Eliana
11-02-2010, 01:48 PM
I'll play, teams or singles are fine, as long as I'm losing and encouraged doesn't matter how it happens ;)

Yeah, this for me too, unless I'm going to slow the team down. Seriously. I average 2 pounds a month sometimes and it's not from lack of effort! ;)

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 01:51 PM
you can also post weekly, it will just count either once or twice on the chart, ive not deicided yet

ChrissyBean
11-02-2010, 02:07 PM
I think it's a great idea, but I'm too slow of a loser to join in--I'm lucky to lose a pound a MONTH, let alone 2 a week! LOL

Good luck, ladies!

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 02:09 PM
I think it's a great idea, but I'm too slow of a loser to join in--I'm lucky to lose a pound a MONTH, let alone 2 a week! LOL

Good luck, ladies!

dont worry, join if youd like! since it seems theres people thats close to their goal or are just slower losers im not going to do teams

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Ive decided we wont be doing teams. Still thinking about how often to weight in, once or twice a month, what do you all think?

TooManyDimples
11-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Count me in! I'll be weighing the first of every month anyway so that's fine with me. My weight yesterday was 245.2

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Count me in! I'll be weighing the first of every month anyway so that's fine with me. My weight yesterday was 245.2

I added you and welcome!

LesliesMom
11-02-2010, 02:43 PM
I say twice a month would be great. Once a month gives too much wave room - I'd feel like I could slack off the first two weeks and make it up in the last two, if that makes any sense. Can we do the 1st and the 15th?

Angie

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 02:48 PM
I say twice a month would be great. Once a month gives too much wave room - I'd feel like I could slack off the first two weeks and make it up in the last two, if that makes any sense. Can we do the 1st and the 15th?

Angie

i think i am going to go with the first and 15th. I see what you mean and its not like anyone is going to yell at you or you get in trouble if that does happen lol its fine if someone slacks off one week, things happen that you cant always control

findingfawn
11-02-2010, 02:59 PM
I think twice a month is better for accountability. For me I HAVE to weigh every. single. day. If I don't it's disaster from the start! I put it on the daily weigh in thread and it's no problem for me to put it here for you any time it's needed ;)

cherrypie
11-02-2010, 03:02 PM
I'm all up for a bathing suit challenge. Havn't worn a bikini since I was 9 though lol

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 03:12 PM
I think twice a month is better for accountability. For me I HAVE to weigh every. single. day. If I don't it's disaster from the start! I put it on the daily weigh in thread and it's no problem for me to put it here for you any time it's needed ;)

i weigh multiple times a day lol but i count my second one at 3:30 cause im lighter then lol im 2 pounds heavier in the mornings then i am then

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm all up for a bathing suit challenge. Havn't worn a bikini since I was 9 though lol

i havent wore one since i was little either lol ive been nig most of my life and back then i didnt need to be wearing once but then i didnt care lol i wish i could just not care now! lol

SunshineTater
11-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Sounds like a great idea...but I can't even imagine myself EVER wearing a bikini! I'm in...but I'll call it the "Maybe this summer I'll wear shorts and actually buy a bathing suit Challenge!" Ok...that's a little long...I'll think of something :)

Starting Weight: 242.8

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Sounds like a great idea...but I can't even imagine myself EVER wearing a bikini! I'm in...but I'll call it the "Maybe this summer I'll wear shorts and actually buy a bathing suit Challenge!" Ok...that's a little long...I'll think of something :)

Starting Weight: 242.8

LOL thanks for joining! im the same way, ill never wear a bikini again, i go camping by a lake over the summer and if i didnt have a bathing suit ide feel weird around my friends, i always get a one piece that has the skirt on it, but their getting harder and harder to find now a days

Gale02
11-02-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm in, but it's going to be a "I want to wear a tank top in public challenge" for me. I'm comfortable in a tank top around 195 or 200 lbs. That's a lotta weight to lose, but I can do it! :)

Gale02
11-02-2010, 03:43 PM
I added myself and my starting weight to the spreadsheet.

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm in, but it's going to be a "I want to wear a tank top in public challenge" for me. I'm comfortable in a tank top around 195 or 200 lbs. That's a lotta weight to lose, but I can do it! :)

thanks for joining and good luck!

MamaP
11-02-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm in. Starting weight today - 212.4.

rachael
11-02-2010, 03:54 PM
I added myself to the spreadsheet, though the idea of me ever being in a bikini again is laughable. I have too many scars and stretchmarks. I am pasty white to begin with, I don't need anyone seeing all of the other problems, ha. But at least I want to be in a bathing suit and look okay.

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 03:59 PM
I added myself to the spreadsheet, though the idea of me ever being in a bikini again is laughable. I have too many scars and stretchmarks. I am pasty white to begin with, I don't need anyone seeing all of the other problems, ha. But at least I want to be in a bathing suit and look okay.

i know what you mean, i hate the marks, i read that if you got to a tanning bed a few times or once you can tell youve gotten tanner it hides them some, ive never been to a tanning bed so i wouldnt know from expierence lol

Gale02
11-02-2010, 04:10 PM

Ditto! I do so hate my stretch marks, but I'm trying to have a different attitude about them since I can't change them. After 2 kids in 2 years has done a number I've taken to calling them my battle scars. There's something a little more awesome/badass sounding about "battle scars" then there is about "stretch marks". :)

MamaP
11-02-2010, 04:24 PM
After 2 kids in 2 years has done a number I've taken to calling them my battle scars. There's something a little more awesome/badass sounding about "battle scars" then there is about "stretch marks". :)

My daughter's belly got huge during both of her pregnanies. She's always been tiny and never had to worry about a weight problem (thank goodness). She ended up with a lot of stretch marks - she calls them her "love marks." Her babies are 19 months apart.

Fit4Lyfe
11-02-2010, 05:33 PM
I added myself! YAY! IDK about a bikini, I haven't worn on since I was what? 3. But I want to wear one of those old-fashioned ones, with the high-waisted bottoms (because of my gut! lol) so I'm totally in!

ChrissyBean
11-02-2010, 05:49 PM

You know what? Never say never. My avatar is a picture of me taken last month. I look pretty good from the back, but my belly has stretch marks and is sorta droopy (think of what a deflating balloon looks like. That's my belly skin). I'm also pasty white (I tanned nicely, *except* for the stretch marks). No one was looking at me. No one pointed and snickered. My husband thought I looked great, AND I had a couple of my Mexican boyfriends (waiters and bartenders) stop by to say "hi". Several times. Then they put the moves on me later, while I was wearing that same bikini!

BTW, I'd lost several pounds between the time I bought the suit and the time I wore it. I had to keep "adjusting" the top, as it was very saggy on the side. That's what I'm doing in the picture, hoiking up the sides!

Rock the two-piece suits, ladies. :)

Jen516
11-02-2010, 06:11 PM
I want in! I added myself to the spreadsheet. I want to be down to 200lb by June 1. Thanks for starting this up -- it's good to have a long-range goal! (However, I doubt there's a bikini in my future, although Chrissybean's post is inspiring, so who knows?!) :D

findingfawn
11-02-2010, 06:18 PM
I have set a goal of Onderland by June 1st.. anyone else make a goal up yet? I think I count 30 weeks between now and then.

JackieHollow
11-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Thanks for adding me to teh spreadsheet! I'll make sure to keep it up. :) Are we doing individuals then? I'm happy either way. As long as the thread stays upbeat, and not just a weight check in. I do much better with lots of interaction. ;)

thaisccs
11-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Ok, I just saw the spreadsheet and got super motivated! I hope I can make it! \o/

I've strechmarks for all my life so the last time I wore I bikini, I was 5 years old!

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Thanks for adding me to teh spreadsheet! I'll make sure to keep it up. :) Are we doing individuals then? I'm happy either way. As long as the thread stays upbeat, and not just a weight check in. I do much better with lots of interaction. ;)

yes its individual cause a couple people are pretty close to their goal

Charms
11-02-2010, 07:22 PM
May I join in please?

My body is waaaaaay to old for a bikini but wearing shorts and a tank top by summer sounds like a great plan!

Starting weight today is 238. By June 1st I'd love to be under 200 pounds :carrot:

Adding myself to the spreadsheet now!

~Nancy

ghostgirl811
11-02-2010, 07:28 PM
May I join in please?

My body is waaaaaay to old for a bikini but wearing shorts and a tank top by summer sounds like a great plan!

Starting weight today is 238. By June 1st I'd love to be under 200 pounds :carrot:

Adding myself to the spreadsheet now!

~Nancy

youre never to old! theres no bikini rule book out there that says you cant!

JackieHollow
11-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Oh I wanted to say I want to be 199 by June 1. It'll be tough but I'm gonna try!! My birthday is Aug 16 and I'd like to be SOLIDLY in the 100s then (as opposed to 199 and being able to see 200s occaisonally. LOL I want to be low enough I never see 2 start my numbers!)

calluna
11-02-2010, 07:41 PM
I'd like, tentatively, to join in. Starting weight is 178 and by the end I'd like to be at goal - 145. Frightening thought, that, but I think I can be there by next summer.

TooManyDimples
11-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Yeah, this is by no means a bikini wearing challenge for me either. :) It's just a "get as small as I can by summer" challenge. I definitely want to be under 200 by June 1st.

I've heard that using self tanner on stretch marks helps mask them too. Something worth trying maybe.

Creeech
11-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Count me in :)

julz05
11-02-2010, 11:05 PM
I definitely wanna get bikini/beach ready by June, so count me in! Adding myself to the spreadsheet now. =)

Jelbelle
11-02-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm in!!! I don't want to wear a bathing suit though! I want to wear my tutu to Warped Tour "11 ^_^

SW: 210
GW: 180

Teresa66
11-03-2010, 05:12 AM
I'm in! I honestly can't remember when I last wore a bathing suit. Must have been back in my teenage days. I want to get married (BADLY) and I want us to do it on some awesome island where we can combine getting married to having a great honeymoon. Next summer would be a great date to begin a new and wonderful life as the wife to the greatest man ever, and to wear a freaking bathing suit on the white sands of some lovely beach.

I've got to make this happen!!!

Great spreadsheet idea. :cool:

Gale02
11-03-2010, 11:01 AM
My daughter's belly got huge during both of her pregnanies. She's always been tiny and never had to worry about a weight problem (thank goodness). She ended up with a lot of stretch marks - she calls them her "love marks." Her babies are 19 months apart.

Mine are 21 months apart. It's definitely tough on a woman's body to have babies that close together. Especially if you do it the stupid way (my way) and don't lose the baby weight in between! :/

Gale02
11-03-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm gonna call my goal 197. That's my pre-baby weight and also the weight I feel comfortable wearing tank tops in public. That number is epic for me! :)

littlewords
11-03-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm in!! Though this will be more of a "Maintaining until June" challenge because I'm going on my first cruise with my boyfriend in April! And I MUST be bathing suit ready!! Must must must!

ghostgirl811
11-03-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm in!! Though this will be more of a "Maintaining until June" challenge because I'm going on my first cruise with my boyfriend in April! And I MUST be bathing suit ready!! Must must must!

ooo that must be nice to go on a cruise! ive always wanted to lol and welcome!

ghostgirl811
11-03-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm in!!! I don't want to wear a bathing suit though! I want to wear my tutu to Warped Tour "11 ^_^

SW: 210
GW: 180

welcome! whats Warped Tour?

littlewords
11-03-2010, 04:50 PM
I just started here and I'm really excited to kick some challenge butt!

There's a large group of us going (fans of the Happy Herbivore website), so the chefs are going to be cooking strictly VEGAN food for us! A lot of the women there are all thin and strong (some are even personal trainers and yoga instructors) so I HAVE to look fly ;)

ghostgirl811
11-04-2010, 04:22 PM
what do you all think of this, i thought maybe i could average out all of our start weights on the 15th, which is the last day ill add people to the spread sheet, and then in the end see what our average is, does that sound good?

Charms
11-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Works for me! The challenge I am currently in ends in a few days so I'm so glad to have this group to help me keep things on track :)

lucky8
11-04-2010, 06:35 PM
im up 4 that :)

Krizstyling
11-04-2010, 06:55 PM
I'd love to join in as well =) starting weigh right now is 190 =) By Summer I'd like to be at 140...preferably 135 but I'm just gonna aim for a nice 140 for now. =)

mkat321
11-04-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm in. Just added myself to the spreadsheet. On the 1st I weighed in at 229.4. By June 1st I'd like to be at 165.

Jelbelle
11-04-2010, 10:24 PM
welcome! whats Warped Tour?

Warped Tour is a big concert, mostly for alternative rock, screamo, hardcore bands to play at. It runs every summer and hits all the big cities. It's a really awesome all day event, they have tons and tons of bands there and you can go watch them, do meet and greets, and get junk signed ^_^ lots of fun, I need to be lookin hella hot next year for the masses of smexy guys.

Muffentop
11-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Count me in!! I'd love to feel comfortable in a bathing suit by next summer... I haven't worn one since I was in high school (which has been eons)! ;)

My starting weight is 190.4. I would like to be at 130 lbs by summer.

I'll add myself to the spreadsheet.

ghostgirl811
11-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Warped Tour is a big concert, mostly for alternative rock, screamo, hardcore bands to play at. It runs every summer and hits all the big cities. It's a really awesome all day event, they have tons and tons of bands there and you can go watch them, do meet and greets, and get junk signed ^_^ lots of fun, I need to be lookin hella hot next year for the masses of smexy guys.

no wonder i didnt know what it is lol im not really into that kinda music lol

Jelbelle
11-05-2010, 10:58 PM
no wonder i didnt know what it is lol im not really into that kinda music lol

Yeah lol, mostly their are teenagers there. It's a bit of an endurance test too lol, Detroit's is usualy around or on July 30th and it's a million degrees outside, constant standing, and lots of people. It's easy to get sick, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how I fare next year when I'm healthier =)

Robbynmarie k
11-06-2010, 01:30 AM
i am so.....in....... I have a goal size by aug 11. I am a 22 now by then a 16-18 would be good. Weight wise id say now im 257 goal by summer is 199-205

princessdi86
11-06-2010, 01:34 AM
Count me in!!! I would love to be about 135 by the summer! Woot Woot!!

Jojo381972
11-06-2010, 01:43 AM
What a great idea!

I'd love to be able to get into a bikini by next summer.

November 8 -Start weight : 223
June 8 -Goal weight: 167

Lady from Joppa
11-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Oh I would love to join this challenge. I have NEVER worn a bikini and I doubt I ever will. But I do want to get back into a one piece swimsuit.

I love going to the beach/lake every summer but this past summer I was too big to fit into my swimsuit. I tried to find swimming shorts but had no luck there either (thighs were too fat). All the "big girl" swimsuits in my size were so ugly, I just couldn't bring myself to buy one and actually wear it. I ended up spending the entire summer being the one to take pictures of my family having fun while I smiled through the tears.

Next summer I want things to be different. My youngest daughter will be 3-1/2 and I want to make sure I can go swimming with her not my older daughter (17). My husband will be deployed and when he comes home on leave I want him to be surprised and happy when I join the family in water play.

Okay my starting weight for this challenge is 268.8 (what I weighed Oct 30 since I weigh each Saturday morning). I would like to lose 50 lbs by June 1st. I think it's really reasonable for a 30 week challenge; that's a 1.6 lb lose each week.

Off to add myself to the spreadsheet....

ghostgirl811
11-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Oh I would love to join this challenge. I have NEVER worn a bikini and I doubt I ever will. But I do want to get back into a one piece swimsuit.

I love going to the beach/lake every summer but this past summer I was too big to fit into my swimsuit. I tried to find swimming shorts but had no luck there either (thighs were too fat). All the "big girl" swimsuits in my size were so ugly, I just couldn't bring myself to buy one and actually wear it. I ended up spending the entire summer being the one to take pictures of my family having fun while I smiled through the tears.

Next summer I want things to be different. My youngest daughter will be 3-1/2 and I want to make sure I can go swimming with her not my older daughter (17). My husband will be deployed and when he comes home on leave I want him to be surprised and happy when I join the family in water play.

Okay my starting weight for this challenge is 268.8 (what I weighed Oct 30 since I weigh each Saturday morning). I would like to lose 50 lbs by June 1st. I think it's really reasonable for a 30 week challenge; that's a 1.6 lb lose each week.

Off to add myself to the spreadsheet....

you have a great reason! im sure he will be so suprised, but be careful, he may not recognize you ;) lol

ghostgirl811
11-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Yeah lol, mostly their are teenagers there. It's a bit of an endurance test too lol, Detroit's is usualy around or on July 30th and it's a million degrees outside, constant standing, and lots of people. It's easy to get sick, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how I fare next year when I'm healthier =)

lol im 15 and it dont really sound like anything i would be into lol i guess im just different ^_^

Lady from Joppa
11-06-2010, 09:25 AM
you have a great reason! im sure he will be so suprised, but be careful, he may not recognize you ;) lol

True. It's been a long time since I looked more like the woman he married. But the kids and I will be holding a big welcome home sign. :)

Asherdoodles87
11-06-2010, 01:08 PM
I would like to join in!

Starting weight: 206
Goal weight for June 1st: 160

zoochick777
11-06-2010, 01:43 PM
I would love to join this challenge! If I could just lose 1 lb per week until summer I would be at my goal weight! Hopefully I'll lose a little more per week sometimes, but it is definitely an attainable goal.

SW: 183
CW: 182.6
GW: 150

Jelbelle
11-06-2010, 02:23 PM
lol im 15 and it dont really sound like anything i would be into lol i guess im just different ^_^

Lol just depends on your musical taste.

ghostgirl811
11-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Lol just depends on your musical taste.

im more of a pop person

Dumplin
11-06-2010, 06:41 PM
I would love to join !

Starting Weight 223
June 1 Weight 180

Jelbelle
11-06-2010, 09:55 PM
im more of a pop person

Go fig lol, I hate pop.

ghostgirl811
11-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Go fig lol, I hate pop.

lol we must be oposites

Rosinante
11-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Please can I play? I've added myself into the spreadsheet, hopefully.

The last time I wore a bikini was nearly 40 years ago, in the old Soviet Union ~ every woman who wanted to did on the beach, regardless of size, I loved the egalitarian-ness of it!

So it's unlikely I'll ever wear one again ~ but I would sure like to think I Could.... 50lbs more, I reckon...

ghostgirl811
11-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Please can I play? I've added myself into the spreadsheet, hopefully.

The last time I wore a bikini was nearly 40 years ago, in the old Soviet Union ~ every woman who wanted to did on the beach, regardless of size, I loved the egalitarian-ness of it!

So it's unlikely I'll ever wear one again ~ but I would sure like to think I Could.... 50lbs more, I reckon...

welcome! and theres no one saying you cant wear one again! i say just do it if you want to lol

ghostgirl811
11-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Few more days till our first weigh in!!! hows everyone doing so far? :carrot:

CaliforniaDreamer
11-09-2010, 04:02 PM
can I join?

ghostgirl811
11-09-2010, 04:10 PM
can I join?

yep, welcome!!

findingfawn
11-10-2010, 08:20 AM
How is everyone doing??? I'm doing FANTASTIC!!! After busting my butt on Saturday helping hubby while he cut firewood (he uses the chainsaw, I do the crazy stuff like dragging downed trees to him ;) ) and being so sore I thought my body would for sure fall apart.. which caused the scale to shoot up!! I'm down big time. I'm already down 5.2lbs since the start of this challenge!! I'm so excited!!!

rachael
11-10-2010, 08:46 AM
I'm down a pound so far. Maybe 1.25.

Gale02
11-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I'm down 4 or 5 lbs so far! Woohoo!

Fit4Lyfe
11-10-2010, 10:40 AM
I went up thanks to Halloween and TOM (244ish), then I went down (241) but the last two days I've been back on my hardcore workout grind, and I ate gelato AND a turkey burger and fries yesterday, so I'm back up (243) I know at least for the next few weeks, I'm going to be up some because of working out; but I can handle that kind of gain.

19Deltawifey
11-10-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm joining you ladies, is the first WI on the 15th?

The whole bikini thing makes me nervous lol I will probably just wear it around the house for my honey if he's not deployed by then.

findingfawn
11-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Carly if you have your weight from the 1st you can enter that one in, if not the 15th will work too I think (not sure how those spreadsheet things work, not the most techish person here..lol)

Oh and yeah bikini.. NEVER, not after 4 babies and 4 sections to deliver them (and the extra weight of course), but I would love to be able to wear a bathing suit (even if I am afraid of water).

CaliforniaDreamer
11-10-2010, 12:26 PM
yayy Im down 1 pound! not much but hey it's something.

findingfawn
11-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Every pound counts ;)

19Deltawifey
11-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Carly if you have your weight from the 1st you can enter that one in, if not the 15th will work too I think (not sure how those spreadsheet things work, not the most techish person here..lol)

Oh and yeah bikini.. NEVER, not after 4 babies and 4 sections to deliver them (and the extra weight of course), but I would love to be able to wear a bathing suit (even if I am afraid of water).
I was 230.6 on the 1st, can we just post our weight on here or do we have to use the spreedsheet?

LOL I'm not tech savy either, and I've given birth to 2 kids but I would so love to have 4 kids total. I think my bikini will only be worn in the house, I have tons of stretch marks. I so wish that I could be one of those big girls who had zero shame, my cousins are over 250 and they wear bikinis, and they don't care what anyone thinks. Why cant I have that kind of confidence, hopefully once I get down to goal I will feel more comfortable.

findingfawn
11-10-2010, 12:50 PM
I would love even more than my 4 kids, but 4 sections was definately enough for me..lol For some unknown reason my pelvis isn't large enough to pass a baby, it wouldn't seperate no matter what we tried.. sigh. Oh well, my kids are here and healthy and that is all that matters ;)

I often see larger people in clothes that I think "what the heck are they thinking, don't they own a mirror???" What is weird is for most things I have an I don't care what others think, but as far as clothing, yeah my body needs covered. I'm not so sure that is for the benifit of others more than it is for my own pride.

shellsbrood
11-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I hope y'all don't mind, but I added myself. :D

My hubby and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary at Disney World. It's at the end of May and it will be sans our four kiddos! :carrot: I'd love to wear a bathing suit by then, so this challenge would be perfect for me! I knew my Nov 1st weight, so I added it to the chart.

Fit4Lyfe
11-10-2010, 01:37 PM
My weight seems to be firmly stuck in the 240's, hmm...IDK what to do to get it OUT of the 240's but I know I am going to have a "gain" for the next few weeks because the bootcamp I got to is having a bunch of holiday specials so I can afford to go at least through christmas, so yea...I probably won't see a real loss until December at least. But that's okay, I'll be working out and getting my body toned and stronger.

findingfawn
11-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Fit, if you are calorie counting you can try playing with them a little maybe?

vdander24
11-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi Everyone, I am late, but I AM IN!!! I will use my starting weight here as the beginning and go from there. I wont be near goal but I should be about halfway by that point and will be glad to show off the progress!!!
Starting - 265
current wt 258
Goal for June 199 (that's just shy of 60 lbs)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

19Deltawifey
11-10-2010, 02:10 PM
I would love even more than my 4 kids, but 4 sections was definately enough for me..lol For some unknown reason my pelvis isn't large enough to pass a baby, it wouldn't seperate no matter what we tried.. sigh. Oh well, my kids are here and healthy and that is all that matters ;)

I often see larger people in clothes that I think "what the heck are they thinking, don't they own a mirror???" What is weird is for most things I have an I don't care what others think, but as far as clothing, yeah my body needs covered. I'm not so sure that is for the benifit of others more than it is for my own pride.

This other website that I am apart of this one lady is going on her 10th c section, my sister and cousins had c sections and they had a fairly easy recovery. I'm the only 1 to have a vaginal birth, they all think I'm crazy especially since I gave birth to my son (2nd child) who weighed 8 lbs 6.7 oz without pain meds and had pitocin the whole time, I developed preeclampsia with both of my kids. With my daughter (1st child) I had the epidural and said never again, my back was killing me for a while. I weighed 228 the day I gave birth so I definitely want to be under 200 before we get preg again, I love large families.

My pride definitely wont allow me to wear just anything while out, I tend to stick to business outfits they tend to be slimming because t shirts do not hang right on me.

twinmommaplusone
11-10-2010, 02:19 PM
OMG0- the thought of trying on swimsuits next year sounds a little scary for me! I'll certainly be in a one pc and think that slim wise I'll look good by then at goal weight, however I'm nervous becuse my legs are FANTASTIC looking to- EXCEPT my upper thighs. Already looks aweful and I'm so afraid I wont be able to wear a one pc but stil have to find a bathing suit that has a pretty skirt to hide the excess skin and perhaps stubborn fat. But I'm in!:D

Princess of the KING
11-10-2010, 02:25 PM
I know its a little late but I'm in! My Nov. 1st weight was 220. I would LOVE to be around 150-140 ish by summer next year :)

findingfawn
11-10-2010, 02:34 PM
10th.. holy moly! My doc said he had done a 6th, and another in his practice had done a 7th. He did say I healed really well from them, but we had decided we needed to stop at 4, and I guess it's a good thing. I hemmoraged after the last and it ended up being a nightmare. I bounced back from each pretty well though. My first I labored without any drugs, I had nothing till I got into the OR and had been in transisition for 2 1/2 hours before everyone showed up for the surgery. I Would do it without drugs any day if it weren't for the sections, but my last 2 were big babies and made me thankful I didn't have to push them out, 9lb5oz (and he was 4 weeks early!) and 8lbs12oz, my other boy (my first was 7lbs2oz) and my only girl was 6lbs2oz.. so there was a big jump in size there from the first 2 to the second 2. I think I'm happy being done... I look forward to the day when hubby and I have some time to ourselves once they are all raised.

Gale02
11-10-2010, 02:55 PM
With my daughter (1st child) I had the epidural and said never again, my back was killing me for a while.

It's pretty interesting how people have such different experiences. I was on Pit with both my kids, no epi with the first one and got an epi with the second. My second labor was such a breeze I said I'll never do it without an epi again! I didn't have any lasting effects from it though, if I had I'd probably be thinking differently.

Fit4Lyfe
11-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Fit, if you are calorie counting you can try playing with them a little maybe?

Yea I am going to have to do something because I feel stuck.

findingfawn
11-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Eh your not stuck, the scale is ;) You will get it I know you will ;)

ghostgirl811
11-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Im glad to see that several people are down several pounds! ive lost 3 so far

findingfawn
11-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Way to go ghostgirl ;)

ghostgirl811
11-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Way to go ghostgirl ;)

thanks! and BIG congratz to you! i may have be be doing the same thing you were almost, theres a forest fire just across the road from me going on right now, the news was here and if i wouldve been outside i could have been on tv! im sad about that lol i would have loved to been, but my dad is probably going to go on this whole cleaning spree and ill be picking up tree limbs, raking leaves and all that fun stuff lol

Jen516
11-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi all, I'm down about 3 pounds since the 1st. yay!

Charms
11-10-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm also down 3 pounds since the first. Hoping for another one before the 15th!

julz05
11-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Congrats to everyone's losses. I'm down 6lbs so far!

Princess of the KING
11-11-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm down 2 pounds since the first :) woohoo! I've gotten a lot stricter with the food these last few days!

CaliforniaDreamer
11-11-2010, 11:52 AM
congrats to everyone on getting closer to their goals!!!

findingfawn
11-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Everyone is doing AWESOME!!!! Keep it up, we will all be rocking the "bikinis" come June.

("bikini" is used figuratively here ;) )

ghostgirl811
11-11-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm down 2 pounds since the first :) woohoo! I've gotten a lot stricter with the food these last few days!

WTG, ive sorta got worse on the food, this morning i made a diet cake, yeah its less calories but its still cake lol

ghostgirl811
11-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Everyone is doing AWESOME!!!! Keep it up, we will all be rocking the "bikinis" come June.

("bikini" is used figuratively here ;) )

hehe i like your post, i agree ^_^

ghostgirl811
11-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Congrats to everyone's losses. I'm down 6lbs so far!

BIG Congratz!!!!

Princess of the KING
11-11-2010, 01:09 PM
WTG, ive sorta got worse on the food, this morning i made a diet cake, yeah its less calories but its still cake lol

Diet cake? I've never heard of it and I probably shouldnt ask how its made because then I will want to go make it LOL I'm a huge fan of baking its my go to thing when I'm bored. Not always the best thing!! I think my 9-13 cups of water a day is really helping!

ghostgirl811
11-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Diet cake? I've never heard of it and I probably shouldnt ask how its made because then I will want to go make it LOL I'm a huge fan of baking its my go to thing when I'm bored. Not always the best thing!! I think my 9-13 cups of water a day is really helping!

i actually found it on here, its just a cake mix and instead of using eggs and water and icing you use any diet drink you want, and cool whip for icing but i like it better without the cool whip, its really good but it doesnt stay together very well

Princess of the KING
11-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh! I've heard of it before but never made it.

ghostgirl811
11-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh! I've heard of it before but never made it.

its really good, i think its better than regular cake

Mitza24
11-11-2010, 03:54 PM
I know I don't have 100 pounds to lose but I would love to be in you challenge. Being in a bikini now would not be a great option for me. So if you don't mind, can I join your challenge? I added my info to the sheet but anything like this to keep me motivated is always good.

ghostgirl811
11-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I know I don't have 100 pounds to lose but I would love to be in you challenge. Being in a bikini now would not be a great option for me. So if you don't mind, can I join your challenge? I added my info to the sheet but anything like this to keep me motivated is always good.

thats no problem! welcome! :carrot:

Mitza24
11-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks! Good luck to everyone on their journey!

CutieCourt
11-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Hey ghostgirl...I totally missed your post about my name!! Yes, my name is Courtney:) I'm really glad this has been started and hoping this challenge will keep me on track through the holidays! I finally subscribed to this thread so should be checking I'm regularly!!! 4 day countdown until weighin and I feel like I'm going to be up a little...started working out again though so hopefully that will help in the long run!!

I would like for my goal to be at 199 by June 1st..I want to be waving goodbye to the 200's!!!!!!

ghostgirl811
11-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey ghostgirl...I totally missed your post about my name!! Yes, my name is Courtney:) I'm really glad this has been started and hoping this challenge will keep me on track through the holidays! I finally subscribed to this thread so should be checking I'm regularly!!! 4 day countdown until weighin and I feel like I'm going to be up a little...started working out again though so hopefully that will help in the long run!!

I would like for my goal to be at 199 by June 1st..I want to be waving goodbye to the 200's!!!!!!

lol thats fine, i had forgot about it! lol
good luck!!! and want to say bye bye to the 200s also lol

Bree 26
11-11-2010, 04:32 PM
HEY i want be part of your challenge ! let me know if i still can thx !:)

ghostgirl811
11-11-2010, 04:39 PM
HEY i want be part of your challenge ! let me know if i still can thx !:)

sure you can!

thaisccs
11-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Oh, god... I'm stuck on the 201. I'm really frustrated so I made an appointment with an endocrinologist/nutricionist... :(

saram
11-11-2010, 08:13 PM
I'm in!! I think twice a month would be good...if it has not already been decided that is. So we start on the 15th of November?

And, not to sound stupid, but where do I find this spreadsheet everyone is talking about that they added themselves to?

CaliforniaDreamer
11-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Saram the spreadsheet is in ghostgirl811's signature it's a google link, click on the link and scroll to the last person and add your name and starting weight. & welcome to the challenge :D

ghostgirl811
11-12-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm in!! I think twice a month would be good...if it has not already been decided that is. So we start on the 15th of November?

And, not to sound stupid, but where do I find this spreadsheet everyone is talking about that they added themselves to?

i added you to the pread sheet, your #48, the last person on the list as of now, im keeping it in my signature at the bottom, click on the link and when the next weigh in is you add your weight to the sheet beside your name, or you can just post your weight here and ill add it if you cant get it, I used the weight it says on your ticker, 208.2, if you want to change it to what your weight was on the 1st or around then you can or i will for you, and dont worry im not very good with computers either XD lol

Jojo381972
11-12-2010, 05:37 PM
I popped in earlier in the thread, but I just added myself to the list today!
Can't wait till June! :)

ghostgirl811
11-12-2010, 05:44 PM
I popped in earlier in the thread, but I just added myself to the list today!
Can't wait till June! :)

welcome and good luck!!! :carrot:

ghostgirl811
11-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Im just letting you know that tomorrow will be the last day to join in on the spreadsheet. You can post your progress on the thread but i wont add anyone else to the sheet. The day after tomorrow im going to take everyones weight and average it, and when its over ill do the same again and see where we are.

So, tomorows our first weigh in!!!!! YAY! Ive not done very good though :( stupid TOM

findingfawn
11-14-2010, 11:26 AM
So after a huge blip on Friday night, I'm completely back on track.. even bumping up my workouts some (as I have found they seem to help my mental health right now!!) and even though the scale isn't moving I know I'm doing the right thing and it will woosh again soon.

Princess of the KING
11-14-2010, 02:07 PM
I weighed this morning and saw good things :) Although I dread tomorrow because its TOM. blah! haha Hoping for no water weight!! :)

KoriHallelujah
11-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Hey everyone!,
I am super interested in this challenge, I added my name to the spreadsheet, looking to go from almost 208 to 165! <3

ghostgirl811
11-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey everyone!,
I am super interested in this challenge, I added my name to the spreadsheet, looking to go from almost 208 to 165! <3

good luck and welcome!

TooManyDimples
11-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Welp, My official weighin for today put me at 242. So I'm down 3.2 from November 1st. My weightloss has really slowed down over the last few weeks and I've been getting discouraged, but I'm actually down 1lb from my weighin on Friday, 1lb in 3 days was definitely nice to see. I'm starting regular strength training and I'm changing up my diet some to try to get less carbs so hopefully it will start making a difference. Hope everyone else has a good weighin today. =)

findingfawn
11-15-2010, 08:27 AM
My weigh in today is 260.4, down 6.4 from the first :carrot:

Charms
11-15-2010, 08:50 AM
Congrats to all the losers! I am down 5 pounds since Nov 1st. I will take it :carrot:

shellsbrood
11-15-2010, 09:01 AM
I'm 5lbs down as well. :D

Mitza24
11-15-2010, 09:02 AM
Had a horrible week and weekend of not eating healthy or working out. And of course the scale shows for that. Am back on track today and will be starting over again. Hopefully a week or two and things will be back where they were.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

findingfawn
11-15-2010, 09:11 AM
Great job on all the losses.

Mitza, you may be surprised at how fast the scale will bounce back down if you stay on track ;)

Mitza24
11-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Yes for sure. I just hate having to go through all that again. Makes me get mad at myself. Oh well...back on the horse and I know I can meet my goals!

Princess of the KING
11-15-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm down 3 pounds since the first :)

CutieCourt
11-15-2010, 12:27 PM
I knew I would be up..I predicted it. I am certain my next weigh-in will be better!! We can do this! bathing suit body here I come!! I'm pumped!

First weighin 247.0
Weighed in at 251.8. That's a 4.8 gain (too much salt yesterday)

kerielaine
11-15-2010, 12:31 PM
I would love to join this. I would like to lost 50lbs by June. I'm not sure if the results would be bikini material but I could sure try!!!!

Princess of the KING
11-15-2010, 01:04 PM
I would love to join this. I would like to lost 50lbs by June. I'm not sure if the results would be bikini material but I could sure try!!!!

Bikini has many meanings here :) Good luck!!

Gale02
11-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Down 6.8 so far as of this morning. It was an even 7 yesterday, but those daily fluctuations, ya know. :) I added my current weight to the spreadsheet.

Ghostgirl - you might think about just adding all of the weights together instead of averaging them. That way we can see a total amount lost every two weeks as that number gets smaller. Just a thought. :)

AngelicLyna
11-15-2010, 02:46 PM
-5.8lbs 34.2 to go.

Lady from Joppa
11-15-2010, 03:39 PM
I done 4 lbs (268.8 to 264.8) since November first. Not bad...

Everyone is doing really good. And it looks like those who gained know why. That great because knowledge is power. It helps us do better by allowing us to correct our mistakes.

I would have had a bigger lose but my sodium intake was too high. I am now trying to stay below 2000 mg per day.

calluna
11-15-2010, 03:55 PM
-1.8 lbs for me. It just isn't fast anymore...

ghostgirl811
11-15-2010, 03:59 PM
i lost 3 and was 235 but now im back to 237 :( 1lb down, i need to get back on track!!!

ghostgirl811
11-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Down 6.8 so far as of this morning. It was an even 7 yesterday, but those daily fluctuations, ya know. :) I added my current weight to the spreadsheet.

Ghostgirl - you might think about just adding all of the weights together instead of averaging them. That way we can see a total amount lost every two weeks as that number gets smaller. Just a thought. :)

thats a good idea, thanks! and congratz on losing! i lost but gained back :(

annieb
11-15-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm down 3 lbs. very happy.

Moxie574
11-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Hello hello I would love to join as well. I would like to be down 50pds by summer which would put me at 179.5.

CaliforniaDreamer
11-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Congrats ladies!!

I am down 5 pounds so far!

ghostgirl811
11-15-2010, 07:50 PM
@vdander24
your name is on the spreadsheet twice, one has your weight and the other is just your name, do you want me to take the second one off?

@random person (lol) someone put their weight, 207.8, but no name.

ghostgirl811
11-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Hello hello I would love to join as well. I would like to be down 50pds by summer which would put me at 179.5.

welcome! and good luck

KoriHallelujah
11-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Hey, I messed up and forgot my name. I fixed it I think?

Muffentop
11-16-2010, 01:44 AM
I'm down 5.2 lbs so far! :)

kerielaine
11-16-2010, 11:18 AM
I added my name to the spreadsheet. It's official. I'm on board!

CutieCourt
11-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Weighed in this morn at 250 on the dot!! I knew my weigh in was off yesterday:) oooh well that means a bigger loss for dec 1st!

Gale02
11-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Ghostgirl - I hope you don't mind, but I saved you some time and put a formula under the "total weight" box that adds all the numbers for you. You are welcome to delete it if you want, no hard feelings! I took it all the way out to the June weigh in... that way you don't have to add by hand. :) You can still add new people, just make sure if you add rows that they are before row 58. I also added a box that shows the weight difference from month to month. It's only going to work, though, if everyone inputs their weight.

Gale02
11-16-2010, 02:53 PM
I also alphabetized it so it's easier to find our names. :)

CutieCourt
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm reaallyy diggin the spreadsheet! It's awesome!

ghostgirl811
11-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Ghostgirl - I hope you don't mind, but I saved you some time and put a formula under the "total weight" box that adds all the numbers for you. You are welcome to delete it if you want, no hard feelings! I took it all the way out to the June weigh in... that way you don't have to add by hand. :) You can still add new people, just make sure if you add rows that they are before row 58. I also added a box that shows the weight difference from month to month. It's only going to work, though, if everyone inputs their weight.

Thanks! i dont know how to do all the formula things lol i dont know much about computers

Princess of the KING
11-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Yeah I agree, the spreadsheet is awesome!

TooManyDimples
11-17-2010, 04:56 PM
So from November 1 to 15 we lost a combined total of 81.4 pounds? That's pretty awesome! =)

ghostgirl811
11-17-2010, 04:59 PM
So from November 1 to 15 we lost a combined total of 81.4 pounds? That's pretty awesome! =)

I know! lets hope its even more next month!! :carrot:

mkat321
11-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Got a new scale that's quite different in it's opinion of my weight. Meh. I'm losing inches so I'm happy. I did my 8 week bodybugg measurements and while alot of them stayed the same, I had some losses, so that makes me happy

1 inch off R upper arm,
2 inches off waist,
1 inch off R thigh,
Fat mass has gone down 19.2 pounds
Lean mass has gone up 20.3 pounds

Princess of the KING
11-17-2010, 08:18 PM
I had a bad eating day- I was doing pretty good till I had the idea to eat some popcorn with butter and salt with a hot chocolate and whipped cream on top. Oops! I made a plan tomorrow so I will stay on track!

ghostgirl811
11-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Got a new scale that's quite different in it's opinion of my weight. Meh. I'm losing inches so I'm happy. I did my 8 week measurements and while alot of them stayed the same, I had some losses, so that makes me happy

1 inch off R upper arm,
2 inches off waist,
1 inch off R thigh,
Fat mass has gone down 19.2 pounds
Lean mass has gone up 20.3 pounds

congratz!!

ghostgirl811
11-17-2010, 08:38 PM
I had a bad eating day- I was doing pretty good till I had the idea to eat some popcorn with butter and salt with a hot chocolate and whipped cream on top. Oops! I made a plan tomorrow so I will stay on track!

i had hot chocolate 2 nights ago, i had a sore throat :/ i didnt even drink half of it though, i prefer my drinks cold lol

Princess of the KING
11-17-2010, 08:40 PM
i had hot chocolate 2 nights ago, i had a sore throat :/ i didnt even drink half of it though, i prefer my drinks cold lol

I drank most of mine but part way through drinking it I was like "What the heck...this isn't in my plan for the day!" I then felt guilty =P

Krizstyling
11-17-2010, 08:48 PM
LOVING the spreadsheet! I LOVE that we can go and type in our updates on the dates! Makes things SO much simpler and less confusing!

Thanks to those of you who contributed to the making of it!

I cannot WAIT to rock a cute classic bikini next year on vacation!

TooManyDimples
11-17-2010, 08:52 PM
You guys could try hot tea if you're craving a hot drink or have a sore throat. I've never liked tea, but I started drinking it with a little bit of no calorie sweetener and I really like it now. Some of the naturally flavored ones are really good. It's also good for your metabolism, has lots of antioxidants and for me it's an appetite seppressant. If I'm inbetween meals and I start to feel hungry, a hot cup of tea always fills me up. =)

mkat321
11-18-2010, 09:20 AM

That was me on yesterday. I was nibbling on a hostess cinnamon roll waiting on hubby to come look at some figures I put together on the computer and before I knew it, I'd eaten mine and his :( This on top of pizza for lunch the same day. It didn't show on the scale this morning but I'm sure it will be there shortly if I don't stick to my plan for the rest of the week.

Princess of the KING
11-18-2010, 11:33 AM
Mine showed today :( I did bad all week and now the scale is up 3 pounds- which I'm not updating yet because its TOM so it might be water weight but still!

ghostgirl811
11-18-2010, 04:04 PM
You guys could try hot tea if you're craving a hot drink or have a sore throat. I've never liked tea, but I started drinking it with a little bit of no calorie sweetener and I really like it now. Some of the naturally flavored ones are really good. It's also good for your metabolism, has lots of antioxidants and for me it's an appetite seppressant. If I'm inbetween meals and I start to feel hungry, a hot cup of tea always fills me up. =)

hm i may try that, but ive never drank tea before! lol so dont know how ill like it

librarygirl111
11-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Hi everyone!

I'd like to join this group.

I weigh 158 pounds and I want to look good in a bikini by Summer 2011!

mkat321
11-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Mine showed today :( I did bad all week and now the scale is up 3 pounds- which I'm not updating yet because its TOM so it might be water weight but still!

I feel you. I'm ovulating and while I don't usually gain more than a pound or two from that, then woosh it, I also can't loose during this time frame either, even if I were to double my calorie burn {tried it actually, slept 12 straight hours afterward}

Thus far I'm not showing a gain, actually lost .2 in the last 2 days. So I'm happy with that.

Asherdoodles87
11-19-2010, 12:20 PM
I think I forgot to weigh in on the 15th. My current weight is 202. Do I need to update it on the spread sheet? How does that work?

ghostgirl811
11-19-2010, 03:38 PM
I think I forgot to weigh in on the 15th. My current weight is 202. Do I need to update it on the spread sheet? How does that work?

i changed it for you

AngelicLyna
11-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I just looked at the spreadsheet today and together we've lost 83.1lbs. O_O so amazing.

findingfawn
11-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Good Monday Morning everyone!! How are we all doing????

My weight is bouncing around a bit again.. and my scale keeps doing crazy things so I think it's needing a new battery. I couldn't exercise all weekend because I twisted my knee, so I tried to stay busy.. Saturday we went to the mall and walked around for a good long while.. it was slow going but I was moving so I'll take it. Yesterday I played a few games of bowling on the Wii.. again not as much as usual, but it's movement and I'll take it. I kept on plan all weekend.. even during an impromptu breakfast out Saturday morning when we woke up to the smell of gas (darn cat had hit the knob and turned on the stove... now I'm wondering if non auto lighting burners are a good or bad thing on this dinosaur, he could have caught his long fluffy hair on fire! but we also wouldn't have woke up to a house filled with gas). Yesterday was a bit tougher on me.. my choices weren't the greatest, but I stayed in my calorie range (could be why my weight is up some, I know I had WAY too much sodium yesterday), so I'll just accept it for what it is.

SunshineTater
11-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Going good...finally saw some downward movement. Yay! I need to get my butt in gear and get moving.

ghostgirl811
11-22-2010, 04:18 PM
I went to an audition today ^_^ im excited its for a local movie, ill find out wednesday if they call and then ill have to go and read lines and then ill find out if ill be in it! and if i do get in it ill deffinetly need to lose 10 pounds cause the camera adds 10 pounds lol really more like 20 cause i saw this girl i know a few weeks ago on tv and she looked huge but shes really not lol but im sooo excited! cant wait for wednesday, i hope they call, i was the first person there for the audition

Gale02
11-22-2010, 06:00 PM
I've been bouncing around the same pound for 6 days now and finally broke through it to a new low today. Amazing how that works when you stay POP all day. ;)

mkat321
11-22-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm back down to 230.8 Hoping i can go lower and stay on the downward path this time.

KoriHallelujah
11-22-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm doing absolutely awful this week. I can't seem to stop eating. I keep eating and eating and sleeping and eating. It's depressing. I've gained three pounds. It's almost like a mind-blank. See food, set mind on food, eat food, and feel guilty about it directly afterward. Sigh. I hope I can do better soon.

Dumplin
11-23-2010, 07:45 AM
I am looking forward to that slimmer me in that bathing suit this summer not the bikini type I might get put in jail for weaing something like that ! hehehe I need to stay focused this winter and enjoy the results later on. Have a good day everyone !!!:dust:

ghostgirl811
11-23-2010, 10:24 AM
I'm doing absolutely awful this week. I can't seem to stop eating. I keep eating and eating and sleeping and eating. It's depressing. I've gained three pounds. It's almost like a mind-blank. See food, set mind on food, eat food, and feel guilty about it directly afterward. Sigh. I hope I can do better soon.

ive done bad to :( week before last TOM all last week and still this week im sick and ill ive been doing is eating and no exercise :/

TooManyDimples
11-23-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm having a rough week too. I'm staying at my sisters for the holiday and Sunday they made spaghetti for dinner, yesterday we went to one of my favorite resturants and I indulged more then I planned on. That resulted in me not eating dinner. Which wasn't that bad, because I wasn't really hungry, but it's still bad for my metabolism. Today I'll be eating out with a friend, no clue where yet and my mom is talking about making fried chicken for dinner. I will so be eating something else. I'm pretty sure I'm still getting under 2000 calories a day still, but that seems huge considering what I've been eating for the last month and a half. I'm also getting way more fat, carbs and sodium then I've grown used to. I'm starting to hope to just maintain while I'm here, and I'll be able to get back on the wagon strong once I get home. =P

Ivo4Life
11-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Can i join in? I need to lose 85 pounds by June 01 and i need some motivation!

Ivo4Life
11-23-2010, 12:35 PM
I officially joined in! Yeahhhhhh!!! But i think i chose the wrong time to join in! Thxgiving is in less than 2 days and it's gonna be hard to control myself...

Charms
11-23-2010, 05:16 PM
We had our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. I stayed completely on plan :carrot:

I do believe the scale gods owe me a nice whooosh for that accomplishment LOL

Princess of the KING
11-23-2010, 07:49 PM
I lost the 3 or 4 pounds that I gained back! WOohoo! I did a totally intense work out today- My arms hurt so bad right now and I dread standing up lol
I signed up for my first 5k! This Thursday (Thanksgiving) Wooohooo!

TooManyDimples
11-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Tomorrow is the 1st everyone! I hope I'm not the only one to remember. =)

vdander24
11-30-2010, 01:03 PM
NOPE!!! Not the only one to remember! I was looking for this just this morning. I will "see" you tomorrow! Have a great day

Gale02
11-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Ivo - I put your name where it belongs alphabetically. Just so you know and don't go looking for it at the bottom. :)

I've had a pretty good loss so far this month, I'll be anxious to see what the scale says tomorrow morning!

Fit4Lyfe
11-30-2010, 01:06 PM
I've been pretty upset with my weight loss this month and I'm a little discouraged, but I am sticking with it and I WILL weigh in tomorrow

Gale02
11-30-2010, 01:16 PM
Fit4Lyfe, any pound lost is a step in the right direction!

Princess of the KING
11-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Well I'm pretty bummed I gained over Thanksgiving which might be water weight because I'm doing horrible at drinking my water. I also have a cold that is miserable and to top it all off? I hurt my ankle back in June and it got better after about 2 months well I ran a 5k on Thanksgiving and now its all wrapped up and im on crutches half the time again. UGH! I go to the dr next week I hope it feels better soon because I actually MISS working out haha

mkat321
11-30-2010, 02:15 PM
I didn't forget. I know my #'s won't be pretty but they are what they are.

Charms
12-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Ten pounds down for me in November. I will take it! :carrot:

Hoping I can do it again this month :)

shellsbrood
12-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Lost 5 1/2 lbs since Nov 15th! :D

findingfawn
12-01-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm also down 10 pounds from the 1st of Nov!!

I have been struggling lately though.. I'm staying in my calorie range, but the higher end of it. Ugh. Oh well, one day at a time and I will make it.

TooManyDimples
12-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Way to go everyone. =)

I'm down 5.8 from the 15th weighin and 9 total for November. Super happy with that. =)

Gale02
12-01-2010, 11:02 AM
From 11/1 to 12/1 I'm down 12.2 lbs, woohoo!

I deleted sheet 3 and added those people to sheet 1 (they're in there alphabetically). It's no problem to add people to sheet 1 as long as it's above row 63. :)

thaisccs
12-01-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm down two pounds since this began... kind of upset about it but at least I haven't gone up like I usually would have...
Let's see what I can do for december!

CaliforniaDreamer
12-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Im down 9.5 pounds since the 15th so that is 280.5!

vdander24
12-01-2010, 01:49 PM
November has been a rough month. I am down to 260, but was as low as 258 and have been waivering. I am determined to make this happen, though, so I am serious about being on plan and exercising for the month of December. So, not great, yet, but I am looking for more progress on the 15th!

Fit4Lyfe
12-01-2010, 04:00 PM
I was only down around 3 lbs. from the 15th...IDK WHY my body is stuck in the 240's but I'm taking December to kick the 240's butt! I want to use December as a jumping off board for 2011.

Oh yea 239.8

mkat321
12-01-2010, 04:20 PM
I gained 2.0 pounds in November per the doc file. I got a new scale on 17 november and it had a difference from my old one so that could be the whole thing right there. Per the chart DH started when we got the new scale I'm down 2.4 so I'm happy. Still reaching for 165 by the end of the challenge.

ghostgirl811
12-01-2010, 05:29 PM
at least im not the only one that gained! lol 3 weeks ago was TOM and then that week i started getting sick, all lasy week i was really sick and im still a little stuffy, but it snowed today for the first time this year!!! :snow4:

Rosinante
12-01-2010, 05:56 PM
I've lost 6.3lbs since Nov. 1st. Since I gained lost gained so that at November 15th, I was the same as Nov. 1st, I'm pretty pleased that I made that 6.3lbs in the following 16 days.

julz05
12-02-2010, 11:07 AM
No loss for me between the 16th and the 30th, but at least it stayed the same. After getting my butt kicked by November, I'm going to try extra hard to stay on track this month!

Jojo381972
12-02-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm just adding my loss for December 1st on the googlesheet. November has been a slow loss month, and hoping to kick it in high gear in December.
Congrats to all the losers for the first month!

Muffentop
12-02-2010, 02:24 PM
I must have enjoyed Thanksgiving (& all that food) too much... I'm up 3 lbs since the last weigh in. :(

I'm determined to get it off by December 15!

Congratulations to all of those who managed to lose over the holidays! Way to go :carrot:

Eliana
12-02-2010, 02:31 PM
I lost a whopping .6 pounds. LOL! I've been on a wicked plateau for two months now. I think I'm about to see it break though. I've increased both the exercise and the calories to shake myself out of this.

SunshineTater
12-02-2010, 04:45 PM
I updated...down 2 lbs. Of course, I was down more the day before but bounced back up. Hopefully, it'll go away soon.

CaliforniaDreamer
12-02-2010, 11:42 PM
im 280 even today wooo thats 10 pounds

Lady from Joppa
12-04-2010, 07:49 AM
Wow! our numbers for November are fantastic. It looks like as a group we have lost over 150 lbs.

I don't know how I did it, but I lost 14 lbs in November, twice my goal! That brings my total since Septemeber 4 to 32.2. Wonderful!

Something funny happened to me yesterday... I pulled out my drivers license (that I renewed in June) to make a copy and when I picked up the copy I thought something was wrong with it cause my face looked really puffy.

After looking at it some more I realized that nothing was wrong with the photo I really did have a fat puffy face when I took the picture a few months ago, but that when compared to the mirror now it looked much better. No more fat neck, super round cheeks, or big second chin.

Jen516
12-04-2010, 10:32 AM
No loss for me between the 16th and the 30th, but at least it stayed the same. After getting my butt kicked by November, I'm going to try extra hard to stay on track this month!

EXACTLY how I feel!

19Deltawifey
12-04-2010, 12:52 PM
I had my 1st WW meeting on the 2nd and their scale said I weighed 230.2 with my clothes on. For the Dec. 1st WI you can use the 230.2 weight, it's a lot easier to just stick with the WW weight vs using my home scale weight and going back and forth.

Princess of the KING
12-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Well I'm finally back on track! I've lost 2 pounds and it just reminds me why I'm doing this!
Keep up the good work guys!

CutieCourt
12-11-2010, 05:55 PM
I forgot to log my weight for the 1st but i have it...

I miss postin on here. How has everyone been doing! I weighed in today and was at 248.6, was pretty excited about it. My goal is to be where i started this challenge at on the 15th. I have just been going up and down, over and over...

CaliforniaDreamer
12-12-2010, 01:09 PM
I haven't been doing too well I went to florida and boy oh boy did I go crazy with the food, but Im back home and I going to get back on track Im trying to get to 275 by christmas that still looks possible but I will decide if I need change it.

mkat321
12-13-2010, 11:00 PM
I've been holding steady, not really losing or gaining. My weight is the exact same as it was a week ago actually. I've been in a funk and it shows. Hubby and I are doing a 3 week challenge starting this coming weekend, and I had planned to cleanse this week to help me prepare. I need to get on it.

shellsbrood
12-15-2010, 07:23 AM
A new weigh-in today!

5.2lb lost for me since Dec 1st. :carrot:

julz05
12-15-2010, 10:31 AM
211.4 today which means a 5 lb loss for the first half of the month! *yay*

CutieCourt
12-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Yay! I logged my weight today on the chart! I love having this challenge and I absolutely love the spreadsheet! It makes it so easy to log and track. My goal is still to be at 199! my weight today was 249.6. My goal for Jan 1st is to lose at least 3 pounds. I feel that is a good goal with the holidays and all that and that would put me below my weight when i first started the challenge of 247. We can do this ladies! I'm so proud of you all...even without a loss, you've still stuck to coming here. Keep it up!!

CaliforniaDreamer
12-15-2010, 10:40 AM
281 today!

Charms
12-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Didn't have time to log in yesterday, but I am now at 225 and TWENTY FIVE pounds gone! :carrot::carrot:

vdander24
12-16-2010, 01:05 PM
I have had some scale issues, but I am at 261 and plan to be a lot lower in the next weigh-in. I still have a long way to go, but I have NEW motivation! My BF won a trip for 5 days to Cancun, Mexico! so I am determined!!!

Jojo381972
12-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Down to 216. I'll add it to the logsheet!

Way to go ladies!!! :)

mkat321
12-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Just now remembered to log my weight on the sheet. *ducks* Didn't really lose much at all but it's something.

TooManyDimples
12-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Hey ladies. I didn't forget about the weighin, but I was having computer issues and couldn't get online. And it doesn't matter anyway because my husband stole my scale and told me I can't have it back until the 1st. =P He said I'm obsessing too much and he wants me to loosen up and relax some over the holiday. Sooo.. I'm going to just put the same as my last weighin for the most recent and hopefully I'll have a great new number when I get my darn scale back. =}

CutieCourt
12-17-2010, 11:25 AM
I went to an audition today ^_^ im excited its for a local movie, ill find out wednesday if they call and then ill have to go and read lines and then ill find out if ill be in it! and if i do get in it ill deffinetly need to lose 10 pounds cause the camera adds 10 pounds lol really more like 20 cause i saw this girl i know a few weeks ago on tv and she looked huge but shes really not lol but im sooo excited! cant wait for wednesday, i hope they call, i was the first person there for the audition

Hey did you get a call back!? I am catching up on the thread so you may have mentioned it in a later page. Lol! Did you have anything prepared or was it just like a cold reading from a script? Things like that interest me! I'm on the board of directors for a local theater and one of my best friends just opened a publishing company. Another friend is starting a professional theater company..just all kinds of acting, singing, and dancing over in this corner of Texas!

Muffentop
12-17-2010, 02:01 PM
My scale is heading in the wrong direction :(

Went from 188.2 to 193.4 from Dec 1 to the 15.

The holidays have been tougher than I thought they'd be... I'll need to step up the exercise to offset all the extra calories.

CutieCourt
12-20-2010, 02:58 PM
How's everyone doing so far? I know we just weighed in 5 days ago..but that means we are 11 days closer to the next weigh-in! Remember not fret to much if there isn't a loss..maintaining is key during the holidays!

Gale02
12-20-2010, 03:06 PM
I've lost 7 lbs since Nov 30th, but it's been by the skin of my teeth. I've been eating a little (or a lotta) too much and not exercising enough. After 2 months without sugar I raised the beast again in the last 2 weeks and am now back on detox... again. *sigh* Oh well, live and learn. I can't keep on plan when I'm eating sugar... that's a fact I'll have to live with. :/ On the bright side, I do think I'll be able to make my goal of a new decade this month, I only have 3 lbs to go! :D

Transporter
12-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Will add my weight for the january 1st weighin!! very psyched

CutieCourt
12-20-2010, 03:11 PM
I've lost 7 lbs since Nov 30th, but it's been by the skin of my teeth. I've been eating a little (or a lotta) too much and not exercising enough. After 2 months without sugar I raised the beast again in the last 2 weeks and am now back on detox... again. *sigh* Oh well, live and learn. I can't keep on plan when I'm eating sugar... that's a fact I'll have to live with. :/ On the bright side, I do think I'll be able to make my goal of a new decade this month, I only have 3 lbs to go! :D

Sugar is also my weakness! Only 3 pounds and you're in the 230's!!! That's awesome!! You can totally do it! Hopefully I won't be too far behind ya! can't wait!!!

Fit4Lyfe
12-20-2010, 03:38 PM
My weight is also moving in the wrong direction...but it's a little bit of TOM and not working out, I'm putting a stop to it now so that I can see some results on my January 1st weigh-in

I've also decided to do some shape training and hard-core lifting in 2011 to get the body I want, not just lose weight, but tone as I go so that when I reach goal I won't have as much saggy skin. So my loses aren't going to be significant at all, but my shape will be changing and I really want to be healthy and curvy (with a little junk in the trunk)

vdander24
12-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Muffen, Fit4lyfe, Mine is headed the wrong way too. In just the last 3 days it appears I have gained back my 4lbs. I definitely have some work to do! I am NOT however, going to quit. I hurt my foot so can't really do any running/serious walking for about a week, but I am getting back on track with Counting. I just want to stop the progression and see if I can get to the new year on track.