Faith Based Support Groups - Praise Page

View Full Version : Praise Page

islandchick1
10-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Hello all :)
I'm starting this thread just as a means to give thanks and praise to the Almighty GOD, who is awesome in all things. Everyday HE blesses us in some way. Often we don't realize it, and thus fail to give thanks. So you are welcome to join me if you'd like, or just watch the wonders HE is working in my life :) ~~~Blessings to all who witness the power of our GOD!~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) Thank you Father, for the amazing things you are doing in my life. Thank you for the protection you have given my granddaughter today :) You saw the great need for it. Thank you for providing for me in the most amazing way this week. I'm so grateful for listening to you and obeying. You are so merciful, you are amazing GOD. Amazing is one of my favorite words for you LORD, because through you, all things are possible. :)

Bootsie
10-29-2010, 03:54 PM
Thanks for starting this thread ! I thank the dear Lord for so many things. I have always wanted a white Christmas tree and my husband bought me one today. Ever since I was a child I have wanted one for some reason. I also thank him today for those two kittens who will have to move out side when I put it up. They entertain us at night time, but they would just destroy my tree.

Justwant2Bhealthy
10-29-2010, 10:37 PM
GOD has blessed us in so many ways, it would take a book to fill them; but today I thanked him for this day; for all the blessings He sends our way; for our family & friends (and for the ones here too); plus for our income; our food & clothes; our warm, comfortable home; and for healing our bodies each night so that we can do all that we need to do each day.

I also want to thank him for the blessings we received when we went shopping today; for taking care of all our needs and then some. We met up with quite a few friends today; and it was nice to see them out and about. I found a really cute 8' Straw Crow for my display; when I got to the cash, the lady said they were half price today -- only $3.97 each, so I sent DH back to get another one so we'd have one on each side and they look grand.

I want to thank Him for all the **** pretty snow **** that fell after we got home -- it really looked pretty even on our display. I love the first snows as they always look so clean and bright even if my hands were cold. Gotta get those hats and mittens out now ... :lol:

Oh, and thanks for my DH and our furry baby, NIKO too!!! :D

Justwant2Bhealthy
10-30-2010, 10:20 PM
I want to THANK GOD for this day; and all the blessings He sends our way -- we did find the thermometer we needed for our front porch so we can see it well. Plus DH bought me an adorable porcelain Angel girl that bows her head and prays as she sings "SILENT NIGHT". Her hands clasp together as in prayer while her fiber optic wings change many colors of the rainbow ... she is so lovely!

I also found some slippers as well; another gift to go under the tree, but it took us almost an hour to find ones that fit me (trying them on and off; on and off); and they were on sale to boot (no pun intended) ... :lol: We picked up some good sales for household stuff today as well; always grateful for that; stocking up for the winter.

Felt good today; was able to walk around pretty good and got some more exercise in -- I need all I can get. Now it is time to put my legs up and rest them for tomorrow ... for another good day! :D

PS ~ Oh, I almost forgot -- I want to THANK JESUS for relieving the pain I was having in my middle/upper back the last two days; not sure what caused it, but I prayed to JESUS that He would help me and during the night, the pain went away. Today, I felt really good: only a couple of jabs when I moved too quickly, but not bad. I injured my shoulders and back some years ago, so have to be so careful what I do; no lifting or twisting or quick jerky moves or I pay big-time.

PTL, for His Mercy & Compassion endures forever ...

islandchick1
10-31-2010, 01:41 AM
Thank you LORD, for being so kind and so merciful. I am so undeserving of your grace. JESUS thank you for the revelation that although the road looks difficult and impossible to reach the other side, through you all things ARE possible. Thank you JESUS for the beautiful day :) How mighty you are O LORD. Even the smallest of prayers are heard by you. Father I believe in your promises.

Bootsie
10-31-2010, 12:03 PM
My 3 praises for today:
1. My Father never giving up on me and loving me unconditionally.

2. Never getting to old to learn something

3. The house work I have to do today because that means I have a home!

islandchick1
10-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Dear LORD how mighty you are! LORD let us praise your name on this day filled with darkness. Arm us with your armour O LORD that we might defeat the enemy. Thank you JESUS for saving me from the darkness. Most high GOD, only you have dominion over all things, good and evil, big and small. LORD thank you for the pastor using the EXACT words as you revealed to me in my dream. O LORD, I am listening to you as you reveal your will to me. Thank you LORD JESUS! for providing for me today :)

islandchick1
11-02-2010, 09:09 PM
My FATHER, thank you for your great sacrifice. I am less than a grain of sand, but in your eyes I am more. Through your strength, I am strong. I thank you oh LORD for things which you show me, for through your vision I see far. There is none other like thee oh LORD. Your ways are higher than my ways. Your thoughts are more than my thoughts. Thank you dear LORD, for not letting go of me. Thank you for always being near to me, even when I am far from you.

islandchick1
11-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Oh Lord how magnificent you are! You keep us Lord, even in these tough financial times, close to you. Your glory is ever present Lord. Father you comfort and provide for us even on the darkest days. Jesus you, and you alone, are our strength to carry on. We struggle Lord, but you lift us up. Thank you Father, for my health. It's not perfect, but it is sufficient. I can work Lord and I am so thankful for that. Jesus, you are the light of the world!
Thank you for guiding me through the darkness. You have blessed me and my family so abundently. Without you, I am nothing.

Bootsie
11-04-2010, 10:40 AM
I love this song and I just feel like singing to the Lord this morning in thanks for everything!

Just A Little Talk With Jesus by Cleavant Derricks

I once was lost in sin but Jesus took me in, And then a little light from heaven filled my soul; He bathed my heart in love and wrote my name above, Now just a little talk with Jesus makes me whole....

Sometimes my path seems drear, without a ray of cheer, And then a cloud of doubt may hide the day; the mists of sin may rise and hide the stary skies, But just a little talk with Jesus clears the way.....

I may have doubts and fears, my eyes be filled with tears, But Jesus is a friend who watches day and night; I go to him in prayer, He knows my every care, And just a little talk with Jesus makes it right....
Chorus:
Now let us ,have a little talk with Jesus let us tell him all our troubles He will hear our faint-est cry and He will answer by and by; Now when you Feel a little pray'rful yearning as your heart unto Heaven is turning, You will Find a little talk with Jesus makes it right, it makes it right.

islandchick1
11-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Bootsie~ What a great song! :)

For those that don't know it you can listen to it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nhyUcrA-0U&feature=related

islandchick1
11-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Jesus, how wonderful you are! There could never be a bluer sky without your hand. Thank you Lord, for the beauty you create. We are priviledged to see your wonders. No one but you could form the mountains or fill the oceans. Oh Lord, how I long for the honor to kneel before you, the King of all kings. Jesus, thank you for quieting the fears I have. I know you are in control always, and all things are for your glory. Lord, you are with me always and forever.

islandchick1
11-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Oh Father, thank you for your love and your sacrifice. No other could love me more than you. Lord, how could anyone look at the details of the most delicate flower or the ruggedness of the highest mountain and doubt that you alone are the creator of all? There is beauty and strength in all you do. Jesus, how perfect in every way you are. The Lamb without blemish. Thank you Lord. You are guiding my ways which I could have never found on my own. Thank you for not turning from me when I called your name. You are my Savior, you are the Everlasting.

islandchick1
11-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Oh Father how infinite in all things you are! To think you hold the universe in your hand still cannot describe your magnificence! I am so blessed by you God. You are the only one worthy of praise. Thank you Jesus! Thank you for letting me NOT speak in haste and anger. Thank you for the time you provided for me to think things over. You are the light of the world.

Justwant2Bhealthy
11-08-2010, 10:17 PM
:angel: Well, I want to THANK & PRAISE THE LORD for some ANGEL HELP tonight -- I had a weird thing happen to me last night when I came on this site. A yellow box came up on my screen that said this "Firefox is going to block all images on this page/site" and I thought, "What -- no way -- I don't want them to do that" so I immediately closed the box!

Then all my images disappeared off my screen, including AVATARS, SMILIES, EMOTICONS, SIGNATURES, PICTURES, and even the SUBMIT REPLY boxes were gone!!! Yikes ... :yikes: so I couldn't post here anymore!!! I thought, "What is this? Some kind of virus or sabotage? Oh, no ..."

I searched everywhere; I asked around -- I tried everything I could think of but to no avail. So I went and answered some emails instead. Then I came back on tonight, and that is when I realized that I couldn't even post. So I went to Mozilla's site and tried to send them a message; I tried and tried and tried ... nothing but problems.

So I started praying, "JESUS help me ... I really believe you want me on this site, esp for praying ... " Then all of a sudden as I was wondering outloud if I could post through IE instead ... guess what popped up on my PC ALL BY ITSELF ???

Yeppers, IE ... came on and even sent me to the hotmail with Mozilla's email address, so I wrote them a letter explaining what happened and asked them to try and fix the problem or I won't be able to use them for this site anymore.

Then I decided to check here through IE and it all came on as it should be with everything restored. So I will use IE until Mozilla can get that problem fixed up and if they don't, I will have to use IE from now on ...

So, I definitely had some :angel: ANGEL HELP :angel: tonight ... and THANK YOU, LORD for hearing and answering my prayer so quickly ... :D

islandchick1
11-08-2010, 10:43 PM
O Father, you are beyond compare! Neverending and always faithful. Jesus thank you, for your love and your sacrifce.

Bootsie
11-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Father thank you for slowly helping me be me again. Thank you for my friends on here. Sending special angels to guide me through each day and teaching me how to help my animals that need help with what I have. You have a special day tomorrow.

islandchick1
11-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Lord how mighty you are! You are beyond compare. Your healing hands have touched so many today Lord. Father you have comforted those that were scared or grieving. Through you Jesus, ALL things are possible. Thank you Jesus for your unending love. Father for so long I heard you but turned away, thank you for your continued whispering of my name. I am yours oh Lord.

islandchick1
11-12-2010, 01:30 AM
Lord Jesus, how unfailing you are. You are the Master Creator of all things. Who but You could make the stars shine at night or the firefly's tails blink so bright? You alone are our provider Lord. Thank you Jesus, for the wonderful opportunity that you have sent my way. You bless me and my family so abundently. Lord, thank you for our men and women who so unselfishly volunteer to protect our freedoms, including the freedom to worship you. Thank you Father, for your gift to us, your son Jesus Christ, and for the Holy Spirit that dwells within us. Thank you for second chances Lord.

Justwant2Bhealthy
11-13-2010, 10:19 PM
PRAISE BE TO GOD & THANK YOU ~ for keeping DH safe on his road trip on Thursday, and bringing him home safely; albeit a bit hungry & tired & very late ... help him to learn from this situation for the future ... thanks & Amen.

"Oh, give thanks to the GOD of heaven, for His mercy endures forever ... " Psalm 136:26

"I will praise thee with my whole heart ... " Psalm 138:1

islandchick1
11-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Oh Father, praise you in the highest. How wonderful you are Lord in every way. There is no other like you. Father thank you for you kindness and mercy. Thank you for your redeeming grace. Thank your Jesus for all that you do each and every day and every moment of each day.

islandchick1
11-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Oh Lord thank you for not forgetting me. Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice. If not for you, how lost I would be. Thank you wonderful One for directing my ways. Thank you for the blessings you give each day. Thank you for forgiving us of our sins, so that we, may learn to forgive. You are God and creator of all.

islandchick1
11-16-2010, 12:39 AM
Heavenly Father, how magnificent you are! So perfect in every way! Lord, thank you for this day! Through your help and guidence I have now lost 50 lbs. I have many more to go, You and I know why. I am ready anytime you say o Lord. You are so powerful and mighty, yet so loving and merciful. Father, were it not for your mercy and forgiveness I would be lost. Thank you for your most perfect and precious gift, Jesus. Without you Jesus I am nothing.

islandchick1
11-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Oh Father, how Faithful you are! I trusted in You alone. Thank you Lord! Thank you for letting me get the job I interviewed for. Thank you for this unbelievable blessing and the opportunities that it will bring. You are unfailing Father and I thank you so much!

bargoo
11-16-2010, 02:56 PM
This is the day the Lord has made Let us rejoice and be glad in it !

Justwant2Bhealthy
11-16-2010, 10:13 PM
:congrat: JUDY ~ indeed, let's praise the LORD for his kindness; he knows what is best for us ...

I want to thank HIM for old friends returning; and for all the blessings HE has sent our way today. There are so many each and every day; but mostly, I want to thank Him for giving me peace at this time when I need it. He keeps gently reminding me through His Word to TRUST HIM -- as that is always the best way ...

PSALM 29:11 ~ "The LORD will bless His people with Peace ..."

PSALM 27:1b ~ "The LORD is the strength of my life. "

ISAIAH 26:3 ~ "Thou will keep him/her in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee, because he/she trusteth in thee."

islandchick1
11-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Oh my Lord, my Lord how amazing you are!!!
Thank you Jesus for this beautiful blessing. Only you are unfailing. Thank you Jesus.

islandchick1
11-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Father, thank you for blessing me. Thank you for not giving up on me. How Mighty and Powerful is your name, the name above all names!How excellent are your ways. You are Majesty beyond compare. For all the words that have ever been, are, and are yet to come, none will ever be able to describe You in your magnificence! All glory and praise to you oh Lord! You alone are worthy of our praise! Thank you Jesus. Thank you for walking with me each and every day. In You and You alone do I place my trust.

Bootsie
11-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Father thank you for providing. Thank You for the telephone call from my daughter, I miss her.

islandchick1
11-21-2010, 09:19 PM
My Father, You are the One and only. Higher above all others. How beautiful is your name! Thank you dear Jesus for your sacrifice! Thank you for not forgetting me. Only you are worthy of all praise. Thank you for the blessings you have sent to me Lord. The preacher hit upon a really good point today about tithing....You can never outgive the Lord. Amen! Giving tithe unto Lord is so small compared to what you have given to us. Because you were condemed, I am saved! Thank you Lord.

A song of praise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4whBsh9ovI

islandchick1
11-23-2010, 01:37 AM
My Lord, how Holy is your name! Father how honored we are that You chose to save us, and to have your Holy Spirit dwell within us. Lord, thank you for this amazing day and the gorgeous night. Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayers, and thank you Lord for answering them!

Praise you Father!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlA5IDnpGhc&feature=related

Bootsie
11-23-2010, 10:00 AM
1. I thank our dear Father for Rosebuds success in her health issues
2. for my friend Lanelle and the fun we have while we are out and about
Guiding and teaching both of us, how awesome and unique all the people in the world are well here in Texas anyway. Everyone in Austin was so nice and we just had a ball shopping and meeting all those awesome people. I pray for all who are having to work on Thanksgiving day that all their bosses reward them well with a wonderful vacation or meet their needs in their bills for them. For they should not have to work on Thanksgiving day. Their Bosses should recognize them for their loyalty and be appreciated in having such wonderful employees.
3. My friends here that have knowledge and just step right in and help me out, THANK YOU!
4. For washing dirty dishes and cleaning house that means I have running water,food, a roof over my head .Thank You Father for the awesome life you have given me!

islandchick1
11-24-2010, 12:11 AM
How great is our God! So marvelous and perfect in every way. Thank you Lord, for your blessings and provisions. Thank you for your great sacrifice and your gift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxPG_mRHDs&feature=related

islandchick1
11-29-2010, 02:24 PM
Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace, Light of the World. How magnificent you are! Lord of lords, and King of kings, you are higher than all others. Thank you, Father, for your gift, your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you, Lord, for loving me and forgiving me of my sins. Thank you, Jesus for your sacrifice on the cross, for washing away my sins. There is none other like You. Thank you, Jesus for continuously whispering my name, and drawing me closer to You. I am desperate for You, oh Lord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oad8ov10AjY

EveLHaelf
11-29-2010, 05:40 PM
I want to thank God for all the miracles he has been working in me and my husband. Our marriage has gone through a lot of tough times in the past 2 years and things are finally starting to get better. All I had to do was start praying and going to church and getting a closer relationship with God, and BAM I started seeing changes in not only myself, but my husband.

And just the other day my husband requested that I send him a bible! And he said he is going to start going to church! I have been with him for 6 years, married for 3 and we have never gone to church nor has he ever showed any inclination of wanting to go. This is a MIRACLE!

God is good! :carrot::D

islandchick1
11-29-2010, 08:59 PM
I want to thank God for all the miracles he has been working in me and my husband. Our marriage has gone through a lot of tough times in the past 2 years and things are finally starting to get better. All I had to do was start praying and going to church and getting a closer relationship with God, and BAM I started seeing changes in not only myself, but my husband.

And just the other day my husband requested that I send him a bible! And he said he is going to start going to church! I have been with him for 6 years, married for 3 and we have never gone to church nor has he ever showed any inclination of wanting to go. This is a MIRACLE!

God is good! :carrot::D

Amen! Our God is an awesome God!! :)
I also have had some wonderful things happening just in the last month :)
I'm very happy for you :)

Bootsie
11-29-2010, 09:37 PM
That is so awesome Eve! So happy for you and your husband and Judy so thankful things are going good for you!:hug:
My old washing machine went out on me and I am so thankful that God has put it in our budget I could get another one today, but will not get it till next Wednesday but it is on its way! I will just have to take the clothes to the wash house tomorrow, thats all, I wonder what God has in store for me tomorrow can hardly wait!;)

islandchick1
11-30-2010, 12:20 AM
I just wanted to tell ya'll the exciting things God has/is doing for me :)
I have really started being obedient to God and listenting to HIM. Last month, I felt like He wanted me to get rid of all of my halloween things, even after I had put half of them up already. So I did. I gave EVERYTHING away. After many, many years of not attending church (due to me not caring for the "name it claim it crap" I started attending a country church that I have been drawn to for years, but never went to. I gave my tithe as I should. I am employed, but have been half heartedly looking for another job. I filled out an on line application for a company that I felt I would be compatible with. At first, I thought they needed someone for a new store I thought they were building, so I was REALLY excited about that. Turns out, they were only "accepting" applications for existing stores. But instead of getting upset, I just took the attitude of "You never know what might happen." So after some late night into the early morning hours of praying and after I went to bed, I felt like the Lord wanted me to apply at 2 specific places. So at 1:30 AM I got up, turned the computer back on and did just that. That was on a Sunday. That very next Wednesday, the very company that I really wanted to work for (my heart's desire) called me and asked if I could come in for an interview on Thursday! I went. I didn't even take my resume or portfolio. I knew the interview went well. On that following Monday, the company called me and offered me the job. The called me again on Wednesday to make sure I wanted the job, and called me AGAIN on Thursday offering even more money than we had intially agreed upon! I start my new position this Wednesday :) I give ALL credit to God! He has blessed me so abundently :)

islandchick1
12-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Oh Father, You are above all others. There is no other like You. You alone are worthy of our praise! How perfect you are! Father, thank you for providing this opportunity for me. Although some friendships are ending, others are waiting to be built and enjoyed. Lord, thank you for being with me always.

EZMONEY
12-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Great news with your husband EVELHAELF.....we continue to pray for you...

Have a GREAT day at that new job ISLAND CHICK.....

Sea
12-01-2010, 01:00 PM
I praise G-d for creating our bodies in a fearfully wonderful way, that they are designed to heal from the abuse we've subjected them to by our giving in to temptation and overeating.

Specifically, I praise Him for the gift of repaired blood pressure levels and pulse rate.

I also praise Him for keeping our kids safe, especially since they are so far away only He can protect them.

Bootsie
12-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Praise God for life never being boring around here. Harry my cat is somewhat better. The ability to be able to do what needs to be done around here.

islandchick1
12-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Father, how wonderful and loving you are. Only You are above all others. Thank you Lord, for your word. That we may know your promises, and know that You are God of all. Your name is above all names. And it is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY.Thank you father, for the discerment you bless me with. Your blessing are so mighty and wonderful. You alone endure forever! Let me turn my eyes from those things that are an affront to you Heavenly Father. Thank you for your gift to us Lord. Father, let us celebrate the birth of your Son, Jesus Christ each and every day, not just one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EduKNYVBKH8

EveLHaelf
12-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Congrats on the new job, Islandchick! God is good! :carrot:

Bootsie, glad your cat is doing better!

Bootsie
12-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks Eve, is not Judy's job awesome WOW! God is good. Harry my cat is still blind but at times, when he is in the shade, he acts like he can see, hope he continues to get better he loves life and as long as he does I will help as much as I can.
I just want to give praise to my Father for guidance he has given to me this day. To make decisions on going back to Outlook ministry that is First Place. I think I have really made a good decision this time, for a change.

Justwant2Bhealthy
12-05-2010, 12:15 AM
EVE ~ WOW -- that is so awesome indeed; GOD IS GOOD and worthy to be praised! I am so glad for you & your DH that things are going better; prayers continue ... :hug:

JUDY ~ that is wonderful that you got that job offer; best wishes as you start this new journey ... :hug:

BOOTSIE ~ I agree; thanks to the LORD for everything turning out so well for my health. I had been given a positive scripture ahead of time that comfirmed for me that all would be OK; PTL, GOD IS GOOD for sure ... glad that your kitty is OK and about the new washer too!

We continue to have many things to praise GOD for and be thankful for each and every day -- our blessings seem endless. Thank the LORD for my little stove that is so lovely: I felt impressed to buy it on sale that day and then I remembered that I had a money card left from last year to pay for most of it ... the lady in the store was amazed by that! :lol:

I pray every day for GOD's wisdom and strength to make the best decisions for my health and life; and I am very grateful for His help with this as well ... :D

islandchick1
12-06-2010, 12:42 AM
Hi Rosebud. Thanks. Hope all is going wonderfully for you and your husband :)

islandchick1
12-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Heavenly Father, how wonderful and glorious you are. Your light shines brighter than all the stars in our universe. There is no other like You. Father thank you for the opportunitty you have given me. Thank you dear Jesus for the healings you have performed today. Thank you Lord, for answering so many prayers, and for giving hope where there was none. Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice, and for loving me. Thank you Father, for drawing me closer to you. Thank you for making your will known.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGPN2Z-bgS0&feature=related

islandchick1
12-07-2010, 01:18 AM
Jesus Messiah, Name above all names. Blessed Redeemer, Emanuel. The Rescue for sinners, the Ransome from heaven. Jesus Messiah, Lord of all.
Oh Father how I love you! Thank you, thank you, thank you for loving me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4whBsh9ovI

islandchick1
12-13-2010, 10:28 PM
My Father, how wonderful and loving you are! Oh Lord, during this time of the year when everyone celebrates your birth, how I wish they would celebrate it each and every day of the year. The Christmas songs are so lovely, but how I wish the carolers would sing songs of praise to You, every day. Only You are worthy of adoration and praise oh Lord! Heavenly Father, thank you for this new job. Lord, eventhough my legs hurt and my feet are sore, how thankful I am that I can walk. Lord you have blessed my family so abundently! Father, on this special day, I just want to say thank you again and again for not taking my youngest son from me one year ago today. Thank you Father for wrapping your protective hands around him as he lay injured in a horrible car accident. Thank you for the wonderful doctors and nurses who provided such excellent care for him. Thank you Father, for his girlfriend Brandy, who so unselfishly nurtured him back to health. They are not together anymore Lord, but bless her Father, may many good tidings come her way.

Bootsie
12-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Thank Lord for helping Judy, and for being there for son, thank you for being there for my Grandson 2 years back when he was in a terrible car and bike accident that broke his jaw and both his arms. Please continue to surround my grandchildren, daughter and son-in-law with your angels and Judy and her family.Praise thy name Jesus Christ for being our rock and salvation.

EZMONEY
12-17-2010, 09:20 AM
You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father’s face and tell him you have received his Christmas gift. – John R. Rice

Bootsie
12-21-2010, 06:11 PM
I have a praise; I turned the goats out yesterday morning but never dawned on me to count them when I put them out. My husband let them back in and i went out to count them and I was one short I called and called and then something told me , ah look inside ,she may be inside .The goats had broke thru the door during the night knocked a fence down that a man had wired together when he redid the barn for me , with one wire???? Heavy panels had fallen down on top of her and she had her head stuck through the top of the gate. I raised them all up and she scooted out limping but walking been there all day never hollered for help. I think when the panels fell on her she might of got knocked out. She went out today and she looks sore but she is trucking right along. I thank God for taking care of her while she laid there with those heavy panels on her all day long, it is a wonder Ginger did not die. I count now when I turn the goats out, not just when I turn them in.

Bootsie
12-23-2010, 05:23 PM
I have a praise: I have the best neighbors in the world that a person could ever have and I thank Jesus for them.

Ashley89
03-04-2011, 01:52 AM
So thankful for so many many things!!! I, too, coukd Write a novel. I am ever so thankful for my salvation, my family, warm home, income, and food on the table.