Atkins - Being "regular" on Atkins???

View Full Version : Being "regular" on Atkins???

fatklr
10-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi all! Can I get any some suggestions on how I can become more regular on Atkins? I am eating the daily allotted amounts of veggies and drinking way more than 8-8oz glasses of water a day, but I have noticed that some days I don't even go. Considering that I used to go 3 times daily, that's a bit irregular for me.

LoveRyGuy
10-28-2010, 10:57 AM
lol eating xylitol sure helps me!

but are you uncomfortable? I think its matter of the quality of going, not necessarily the frequency, right?

I don't know why i barged in, i don't have an answer, lol.

readyfreddy
10-28-2010, 12:40 PM
If you don't feel uncomfortable, you are probably fine.

When you ate before you were likely eating MORE and thus eliminating more?

I know almonds are off plan but I swear having 28 (2 carbs) is a great way to achieve this. Part of the reason I still eat them.

readyfreddy
10-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Ok looking at your meal plans on the daily intake thread I think you could add some more veggies since you are under your 20 carb count.

High fiber ideas - broccoli, cauliflower etc

fatklr
10-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Ok looking at your meal plans on the daily intake thread I think you could add some more veggies since you are under your 20 carb count.

High fiber ideas - broccoli, cauliflower etc

You're probably right, I guess I'm scared because the majority of my carbs are coming from veggies...so maybe I'm being overly cautious.

I did some research and I googled the best rated colon cleanse out now. I ran across this link, needless to say I ordered it right away. If you open this link, there are pretty gross pics on it...but it does get the point across!!!

http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html

I checked reviews and comments from a number of different users, and 95 percent said the pictures are very true. I will be the judge of that!!!

sandyfanny
10-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Spinach. Have a spinach salad every day. And have creamed spinach with dinner. Lots of spinach...no problem.

mandalinn82
10-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Dr. Natura contains bentonite clay. Combine bentonite clay with the natural contents of your digestive tract, and you form a gel that looks like those pictures. Such a gel/substance has never been found in anyone who has not taken a bentonite "cleanse" product, but HAS been found in almost everyone who does...therefore, most likely the substance is really a byproduct of the clay.