UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 168/168/119

Height: 4ft11

Talking New here

Hi All
I'm new here, aged 34, a SAHM to 2 lovely kiddies (3 & 8months)
I'm currently 12 stone dead on and at 4ft11 i'm classed as obese (nice )
I've lost 7lbs over the last month but need to step it up a bit as i'm way too easily mislead and will fall off the wagon. I have no willpower & find it hard to motivate myself to exercise. I have a mini goal coming up as the first weekend in December we are going to Centre Parcs with friends without the kids. I don't mind being seen in a swimsuit by strangers but friends is a totally different kettle of fish I would love to get under 11 stone by then and fit into a size 14 swimsuit (i'm currently a size 16/18)
I'm concentrating on eating healthly and exercising everyday, DH has bought us a running machine so will try to aim to do at least 1 mile a day on there and also Hula or trampoline for another 10mins.
Wish me luck and keep an eye on me as I need encouragment.
Thanks
lalblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 254/181/165

Height: 5'7.5"

Bests of luck lalblue. Welcome to the forums. There are a lot of helpful people on here with some great tips and many of our older members have very had some very inspiring transformations. I am currently still on my journey and I hope to make it some day. Just remember to take things one day at a time. Do the best you can and try not to stress out in the beginning after awhile you will start to see results even if you have to look at old pictures to realize how far you've come. There is a special area to introduce yourself in. No worries though I'm sure one of the moderators will move it to the right area for you. Best of luck! ^_^
niafabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:01 AM   #3  

well finally back on the diet & exercise properly
just done 22min on the treadmill and managed to do just over a mile, even jogged for 2 mins - nearly killed me lol
Breakfast was porridge with skimmed milk & a snack box of raisins for sweetness
lunch is weight watchers Lemon chicken rissotto & side salad
snacks of a tangerine & apple and evening meal is salmon, asparagus & 1 potato roasted with frylight.

Does that sound ok?
Old 11-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/165/126

Height: 5 6"

Hi, Im new to here too, am 31 going onto 32 this month and 11 stones 8 pounds at the moment, I know its close to 12 but it just looks so much better. am hoping to start eating right and exercising again... well i was meant to do some today but not having much luck motivating myself.

I am looking to get to a size 10 by xmas and want to generally get fit for the new year, would love to join and try and motivate each other, i have a 3 yr old daughter who when I try to exercise wants to always join me and then I end up giving up as its hard to stop laughing at her and trying to get through the pain of exercise!
LimboIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:46 AM   #5  

Hi LimboIR
I have a 3yr old daughter too, I agree its impossible to exercise with her around too, luckly she goes to school in the mornings so I manage to do a bit on the treadmill then.
Motivation is my problem, that and willpower. I have treats in the house for my daughter (mini pepperamis, full fat twin pot yogurts, babybells etc) which i love too and i find it so hard not to give in