Chicks up for a Challenge - W.O.W. Halloween Challenge LAST WEEK

jcatron243
10-25-2010, 05:25 AM
Week 8~ Lets Finish strong~~ My goal from now till the end of the Challenge is going to be 5 good workouts. Its been a struggle to get back to my workouts, but I feel like I am back. Committed to myself.

W 64 oz
E a mile after work,
E 1400 cals
D drink my water.

SeaWave
10-25-2010, 06:42 AM
Wow - we're already in the last week! I agree, let's finish strong!

I'm committing to do at least 5,000 steps per weekday. I have to be careful to not go quiet - rads are sapping my energy away...

W - 64 oz of water
E - walking
E - between 1670-2020 cals/day
D - keep working around rads

WillsAngel
10-25-2010, 09:10 AM
I feel a tinge of sadness that this challenge is over. My last goal of this week shall be to do 45-60 mins of cardio every day and weights every other day.

W-64oz +
E -Zumba class tonight
E- 1500 calories
D - Rejoice in life!!

jcatron243
10-25-2010, 09:01 PM
Dont worry, There will be another WOW challenge. It will start monday called Healthy through the Holidays~Thanksgiving. Then onto~Christmas Then ~Happy New year. 3 short challenges in one. I know that the holidays are a rough time for me because of all the sweets (mmmmm).

I didn't get in my mile today. My feet hurt way bad after a long day of cleaning and ladders.

Mak has a cough so we left swimming early. She always ends up sick after sleepovers.

jcatron243
10-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Good morning everyone. I'm so glad I got a chance to sleep in today.

W 80 oz
E 35 minute cardio 10 row (trying it anyway) 15 minute weights 15 minute cardio Physical therapy this afternoon
E 1400 cals
D house work this morning.

WillsAngel
10-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Hello ladies!

Well I am up a 1.5 pounds. but i weighed myself after lunch and drinking a boat load of water so I am hoping tht had an impact.

W - 80 oz
E- 20 minutes treadmill, 30 mins elliptical, circuit training
E - 1200 calories
D - don't sweat the small stuff

JC - sleeping in is such a luxurious treat i am glad you were able to indulge

jcatron243
10-27-2010, 05:32 AM
Another work day. Two more days and my week off!

My workout yesterday was so good. I followed my plan completely. I used to take an aerobics class in the morning 3 days on my week off, but I quit going. (I wanted sleep) So, I ran into my instructor and she is begging me to come back. I have to see what will thinks, because he will need to leave as soon as I get back. I miss the class though.

W 64 oz
E try for a small workout after work today
E 1400 cals
D get through today.

zoochick777
10-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Morning everyone. Well Monday I will still up 2 pounds. Hopefully my body will adjust this week. My goal for this week is going to be to exercise 3 times for 30-45 minutes each. I know I definitely will be able to Saturday and Sunday. I'm usually not able to get to bet until after 10, so it's very hard for me to wake up before 6 in the morning. I know once I start doing it my body will adjust. It's just to get myself to start doing it.

WEED:
W: 64-80 oz
E: 3 times for 30-45 minutes
E: 1200-1500 calories
D: Not procrastinate with schoolwork!!!

SeaWave
10-27-2010, 08:31 AM
Jeni - I'm happy to read that there will be another challenge after this one. I look forward to being able to really go at it once rads/recovery is over!

My 5,000 steps per day hasn't been going too well - rads are sapping my energy away, and my sleep is very wonky. Don't sleep at night, sleep during the day. Ugh. I actually slept through the night for the first time in a long, long time last night, so today is looking up!

W - 64 oz of water
E - walking
E - between 1670-2020 cals/day
D - keep working around rads - only 5 treatments left!

emiloots
10-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Hey ladies -

Need to make this quick, I'll be on later to get up do date on personals.

5 weeks: 164.0
6 weeks: 165.2

Extremely bloated lately so I'm hoping it's just water weight!

MamaP
10-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Final week . . . wow. I know I haven't been posting much, back to fighting the depression funk. I leave in 8 days for the ball (am supposed to pick up my dress from alterations tonight). Hit a new low in my weight on Saturday (lowest weight I've been in over 20 years) but am back up two lbs and have no explanation for it. Today I'm really gonna push the water and see if that helps. Looking forward to the next challenge. I'm hoping to see onederland by New Years but I'm not setting a number goal because I don't have much luck with those :). Hope everyone has a good day.

W: 160+ ounces
E: 15 minutes eliptical, 15-30 minutes treadmill
E: 1400 calories
D: Finish my halloween costume

zoochick777
10-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Well I just found out that I can get on this site while at work. I thought it would be blocked since its a social site, but luckily this one is accessible! I've done very good today, I've kept my calories under 600 for breakfast and lunch so I'm going to try to stay around 1200 for the day today. I also just filled my water bottle for the fourth time, so I've already drank 50 oz.

I really think that being able to get on here during the day will help me stay on track. Hope everyone is having a great day!!

shasha12
10-27-2010, 02:38 PM
:wave: hi all! final week, wow that went quickly! i’ve been dealing with a broken computer the past few weeks, but i think it’s all fixed now (at least that’s what they tell me), so i’m glad to be back!

i’ve been strict lately. staying strong!

W: at least a gallon
E: 1500cals
E: headed to the gym now. PT and cardio today
D: i will lose 10 pounds (7 to go!)

jcatron243
10-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Hi everyone. NO workout for me tonight. I got new boots from the truck today, after trying on 10 pair I finally got one. THEN after 5 hours I could barely stand. I couldn't make the whole 30 minute commute home with them on. Needless to say I am sending them back!

MamaP
10-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Did good today. Drank over 170 ounces of water, had about 1340 calories with not too many carbs. Went to the gym and got in a short workout after picking up my dress tonight. I only made it 5 minutes on the elliptical and then did 20 minutes/1 mile on the treadmill. That elliptical kicks my butt. Getting ready to work on my halloween costume.

My dress looks really good. I am really looking forward to the ball next week.

WillsAngel
10-28-2010, 09:20 AM
Hello Sasha and MamaP and Emi! Good to see you guys again!
Weed for last night

W - 78 oz
E-30 mnutes yoga
E-1000 calories
D- I actually look forward to going to the gym!

MamaP
10-28-2010, 09:37 AM
For today:

W: 160 ounces
E: Elliptical then treadmill
E: 1300-1400 calories; carbs under 60
D: Go tonight and purchase all the supplies for a wedding cake I'm doing tomorrow night and cut the cake boards.

Hope everyone has a good day.

shasha12
10-28-2010, 01:57 PM
jcatron, ouch! foot pain is the worst! throws everything off!

zoochick, i feel the same way about this site. coming more often keeps you accountable.

mamap, congrats on that low, but what a bummer that it disappeared! you may have already answered this, but what does your dress look like!?

wills, hi! thanks for the welcome back :)

I was a little over on calories yesterday! 1600 because of some pumpkin cookies MIL sent. Sooo good, but 2 cookies=180 calories! Iíve been having such trouble losing since July. Iíve lost 5-6pounds in almost 4 months! Ridiculous! I think I was cheating more than I was willing to admit to myself, and since buckling down 8 days ago, Iíve seen a new low. Itís been so frustrating, and I just want to be comfortable getting dressed already!
So anyway... weed for today...

W: gallon+
E: 1500 calories
E: circuit training and stretching for the back
D: I will hit 140! I will hit 140!

Have a great day all :hug:

zoochick777
10-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Well I ended up going over my calories yesterday. I try to stay between 1200-1500 and ended up eating 1695 yesterday. I will still hungry after one serving at dinner (spaghetti, corn, and garlic toast), so I had a second serving. The good thing is that I exercised before bed and ended up burning 2491 calories total yesterday. So I still had a 796 calorie deficit, and my goal is to have a deficit of at least 750 per day, so it worked out okay. I drank about 90 oz. of water.

So far today I've only eaten 490 calories and I've burned 1302 calories (I have a GoWear Fit). I'm just not that hungry. I've done really bad on water so far today though, I've only drank 16 oz. Gotta start chugging some more while I'm on my break.

MamaP
10-28-2010, 04:02 PM
mamap, congrats on that low, but what a bummer that it disappeared! you may have already answered this, but what does your dress look like!?

Thanks. I'm hoping my low will return soon and go much lower :). Here's a link to the most recent post about my dress with a picture. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3529487-post9.html

Congrats on your new low.

WillsAngel
10-29-2010, 09:31 AM
oh my goodness, i read all the posts yesterday but forgot to post mine!!
W- 75oz
E-60 minutes zumba and 30 minute weight training
E-1464 calories
D-ignoring that I am having a 'fat' day and focusing on my nsv's

jcatron243
10-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Quick post today.
My shoulder pain is flaring up again. :( Not to thrilled about it. I'm debating on a workout strategy today. I am going to be swimming tonight which will be hard enough.

Tommy outgrew two of his jeans since august so its off to shop today.

MamaP
10-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Didn't make it to the gym last night and won't make it today either. As soon as I get off work I have to start baking on that wedding cake. Wedding at 2 pm tomorrow, I'm gonna really be pressed for time, especially since I'm baking at home but at the church. Gonna be crazy. My Halloween costume is getting some good reviews . . . I'm a "cage fighter"

MamaP
10-29-2010, 11:01 AM
I started a thread in general chatter to share Halloween costume photos.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/216063-halloween-costume-photos.html

jcatron243
10-29-2010, 12:40 PM
:wave: Kris

I spent 30 minutes on the AMT I will swim tonight for 45 minutes with Makenna for "pumpkin Swim" and I have PT today. I think that will be a good enough workout for the Day. I am going to super duper busy al day long now.

shasha12
10-29-2010, 01:28 PM
Here's a link to the most recent post about my dress with a picture. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3529487-post9.html

Congrats on your new low.
Such a pretty dress!!!! you look great! i love that color against your skin, too! rarrr hot mama :D love the ďcage fighter,Ē too funny!

jcatron, ouch! swimming and pt will surely be enough of a workout. hope ur back to fighting shape soon.

zoochick, iím having the same hunger problem. i wonder if itís the time of yr?

Hope everyoneís having a great day. Iím super sore from working calves the other day, and doing lunges yesterday. ouchy! ate 1580 cals yesterday. iíve been extra hungry lately, so maybe 1600 is where i need to be. I havenít found 1500 cals this difficult in a while.

W: gallon+
E: 1500 calories FOR REAL TODAY
E: weights and cardio with my trainer
D: I WILL LOSE 10 POUNDS!!

emiloots
10-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Hey ladies - Happy friday! Thank goodness it's the weekend, I need it! Went with Connor on a field trip to a farm for a hayride, moonbounce and maze. We spent the rest of the day shopping and went to lunch just the two of us. Haven't had any one-on-one time in a while so it was good for him. Now he's zonked out on the couch until we have to pick up Desmond. Still feeling good, going to tell the in-laws this weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend, trick or treat!

WillsAngel
10-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Happy Weekend Ladies!!

W-64oz +
E-sweeping for 1-2 hours
E-had chips and queso but am under calories
D - focusing on NSV's while i am on a plateau

jcatron243
10-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi chickies.

I was completely and utterly humbled by swimming yesterday. MMy part in the pumpkin swim was to help with relays. OK I only had to swim 3 times 25 yards each. I could barely walk when I was done. So I know what I am going to be adding to my workout :)

I am babysitting today plus I have to take a trip to THe shoe store so I am hoping to get in a workout.

zoochick777
10-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey everyone. Well my class had their Halloween party at school yesterday so I didn't eat too well at the end of the school day. I had 2 slices and 2 cupcakes while at the part, then had another cupcake after I got home!!! I ate well the rest of the day though, but did not drink enough water. So far today has been great. The weather is absolutely wonderful so I went outside on the track and walked/jogged 2.5 miles. I plan on doing the same tomorrow. I've eaten 700 calories so far today and I've burned 1350. Now it's time for me to work on schoolwork.

WEED:
W - 64-80 oz.
E - Walked/Jogged for 2.5 miles
E - 1200-1500 calories
D - Get a lot of schoolwork done!

mothermavis
10-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Hey all, maybe 155 which would be three down,

Sorry, MIA lately, too much going on

jcatron243
10-30-2010, 07:29 PM
:) I adopted a 4 yr old Jack russle terrier today. NO workout :( but I love the dog!

MamaP
10-30-2010, 10:27 PM
I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm exhausted. The wedding cake I did last night/today (for a family friend) was a hit. People keep telling me I should be doing this for a living . . . too much stress and you have to do a lot of cakes to make a living (and I don't do fancy fondant cakes and they are too popular right now).

mothermavis
10-31-2010, 06:22 AM
Kris, beautiful cake!!

Jeni, congratulations on the new addition! What's it's name?

zoochick777
10-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Well, weigh-in today wasn't as good as I was hoping for. I am at 182.6 as of this morning (a .4 lb loss), but I am also EXTREMELY sore today so I'm hoping the small loss is just because my muscles are retaining water. I'm going eat lunch at IHOP today, so I'm about to go look at their menu and plan for what I'm gonna get.

Kris - That cake is absolutely gorgeous!! You did a fantastic job.
Jeni - Congrats on the new dog! You should post some pictures of him.

Have a great day everyone!

jcatron243
10-31-2010, 01:15 PM
My new dog's name is Jackson. He is very calm and lovable until the cats show themselves, then he is Hurricane Jackson. I thought they were going to break my big picture window last night. I think once they get used to each other, and some training for Jackson it will be a good fit.

Today will be fun, Harvest carnival at the Y. Not so Haunted house, trick or treating. FUN!

WillsAngel
10-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Hello all
JC - Jack Russel's are soooo cute
MamaP - that is an amazing cake!!

Yesterday at ab out 4 pm I was at about 600 calories, went to a Samhain ritual and ate potluck after - no way to count those calories cuz it was a lot of casseroles and stuff, so i took a spoonful sample of everything and didn't overfill my plate - and ate some salad and grapes. so yesterday i have no clue what my calorie intake is today. At work today, I must have suffered a really bad drop in blood sugar - only thing around was fried chicken - i had two pieces - still under calories for today but will eat very clean for the rest of the day.

yesterday:
W- 86 oz
E- 45 minute elliptical, circuit training
E-free day (see above)
D - not letting this weekend stress me out

Today:
W - at 64 right now
E - painting walls, staining boards and cleaning
E- under calories, not as clean as i would like it to be.
D - better planning for meals on work days

JasonsLea
10-31-2010, 06:16 PM
:wave: everyone!

I know I haven't been around but you know I would if I could. School, finding a place and moving, plus TOM are kicking my butt right now. Are we having another challenge? Hopefully I'll do better on the next one. I've been at 269 for the last four weeks!

mothermavis
11-01-2010, 06:09 AM
I had a whoosh, down to 152.6 so all together, lost about 5.5-6 this challenge. I'll take it!!

Aiming at 136 for NYE. Joined a 20 lb challenge the other day at 156, moving it!

mtiger
11-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Well her comes a blast from the past. I have lost the gumption the post here. Nothing is happening, nothing to report. I gain 5 before TOM, lose it, then gain it again. I am tired of saying the same ole thing. I am thinking of joining the gym. My friend is going to join this time. Maybe that will be the kick start to losing some more weight.

MMavis- You are in the 150"s. I'd die to be there. You go for it girl.

Jeni- you just look da** good where ur at. You rock.

I am not happy with this weight. I want to be in the 150's so bad it hurts. Think I will bite the bullet and spring for th $20 a month. Trying to tighte purse strings so I can deal with the live in ex situation. So much to deal with and feeling frustrated on all fronts. Sorry for the dumping!!!

mothermavis
11-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Mindy!!! Missed you!!
You work so hard at it, it sucks that your body has not been cooperating. Cool that you have someone to go to the gym with. Maybe try it for 2 months and see how it goes??

Come over to the new challenge if you haven't already!