100 lb. Club - Hi....first time here

View Full Version : Hi....first time here

pooh_trooper
11-01-2002, 09:18 PM
Hi -

This my first visit to this thread. I have a large amount of weight to lose. When I started a year ago I was about 200 lbs. overweight. I have been counting calories, watching fat, sugar and salt, drinking lots of water and exercising regularly. I have lost about 123 pounds, but I still have a lot to go. I look forward to getting to know some of you and exchange ideas and support!

jiffypop
11-01-2002, 09:37 PM
you are doing GREAT!!!!! so, we'll all be picking your brain and getting all those tips you've figured out.

welcome to the group!!! so glad you've joined us...

Jennelle
11-01-2002, 09:55 PM
Wow! 123 lbs. down! That is a TREMENDOUS accomplishment! And in a YEAR! Wow! You are amazing! :D

lorelei1
11-02-2002, 02:56 PM
I just want to welcome you in and say post as much as you want. It seems the more you post the better you do!
What can I say about your weight loss? WOW!! Truly amazing. I hope you took before pictures so you can compare how much smaller you are now. Sometimes we "forget" how big we really were.
A BIG welcome and congrats!!
laura

irishwings
11-03-2002, 10:57 PM
Wow! That is incredibly fabulous!!! I'd love to hear about your inspiration, you know, what made you jump in and lose the weight, and how you've kept yourself going!

Oh, and a big hearty welcome too!

:bravo: for you!!!

*smiles* irishwings

Jenniffer
11-04-2002, 11:14 AM
Wow! One simple word...WOW! That is amazing and I hope you realize how proud you should be of yourself. Yes, it is a really long road. But doing it while you have support and encouragement makes it alot easier. Makes it possible.

Please..make yourself at home and post away.

snowball1
11-04-2002, 11:54 AM
WOW!!! Way to go on your weight loss!!! That is amazing & you should be sooo proud of yourself!! :)

Make yourself at home here... this is a great group. You're right, it is a long road, but with support it can be much easier! :)

Sandi
11-08-2002, 11:58 AM
Ooops!!! Don't know how I missed this!

WELCOME!!!! 123 lb loss is amazing!! CONGRATULATIONS. This board is a great place to find support and inspiration as you continue your weight loss journey. Welcome!!