Lighten Up! - Had to share...

View Full Version : Had to share...

JayLei
10-23-2010, 03:42 AM
I was doing a little web browsing reading up on Slim in 6 and came across a diet review website. Things were looking pretty cut and dry until I reached this section

Disadvantages

* There are no appetite suppressants incorporated into the Slim in 6 weight loss program.
* Slim in 6 appears to be primarily suited for women only.
* There are no fat burners offered with Slim in 6.
* Slim in 6 calls for quite a change in lifestyle, which may be too drastic for some individuals.
* Results may be slow or inconsistent. (See reader comments.)
* The official website says to consult a physician prior to getting starting with Slim in 6.

wait... these are disadvantages???? Sure, the women only thing, and the results bit... but really... the rest of it?
:dizzy:

MinniePaul
10-23-2010, 05:20 AM
This is fantastic news!!! With disadvantages like that, I'm pretty sure I can pop a few Sweet Tarts into bottles and start marketing tomorrow. By the end of next week, I'll be able to pay off my ginormous student loan debt and probaby buy a nice house. And when people complain, I'll just tell them they didn't adhere to my ridiculously unrealistic exercise plan. And I smugly imply they may have been eating more than 2 carrots in one day, which is clearly out of control.

Oy. How pathetic has the diet market become?

Serval87
11-25-2010, 07:13 AM
Haha!

shrinkingmommy
01-10-2011, 12:02 AM
ha ha