Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 221.8/178.4/145

Height: 5'9"

Talking Start my Wonderslim diet today

I have officially weighed in this morning for my starting point. My food came last night and I am super excited!!!

I love reading everyone's posts such encouragement!

Erin
esilva1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #2  

Congrats! I ordered from both WonderSlim (extras) and New Lifestyle (program) and one came yesterday, the other should come today!

I think with WS growing in such popularity we should have our own folder

I had planned to start on Monday because I know the weekends are always rough and quite possibly not the best time to start for me, but I am so anxious to get started I might give it a go anyway! Look forward to seeing you in the WS group/thread.
irishchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 221.8/178.4/145

Height: 5'9"

Darned it. I thought I was in the forum for Wonderslim. But I started my own thread. Sorry guys!
I am two meals in..not sure how I felt about the omellette. Can't tell if I overcooked it, or that's truly the consistency. May need to send those back. But my shake was delicious and had a bit of fruit. So far so good. Problem is that I am not hungry but I am trying to make myself eat the 6 meals. Argh.
esilva1 is offline   Reply With Quote