100 lb. Club - I'm on a binge but...

View Full Version : I'm on a binge but...

Fit4Lyfe
10-19-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm pulling myself back and that is a huge accomplishment for me in itself; it used to be in the past I would try really hard for a week, start binging and then say, "screw it" but not this time. Okay, so I went a few days eating horribly and not working out (at all)? What am I gonna do now, give up and cry like a little baby, or get back on the dang horse because who's smarter: me or the fat? I made a promise to myself this time: I am going to stay on plan for 365 days, 52 weeks, 12 months, one year and that is what I am going to do.

This is really just for me, but chime in if you've felt a little out of control and decided that it is going to stop. NOW.

Coondocks
10-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Bravo!!!

Creeech
10-19-2010, 05:24 PM
I've made the same commitment :) I would strive for perfection and if I went a little off plan I would just give up completely. Not this time! You should come and join us at the 30-day on plan thread.. it's really helping me stay on track and I'm sure it would benefit you as well! :hug:

Fit4Lyfe
10-19-2010, 05:27 PM
I've made the same commitment :) I would strive for perfection and if I went a little off plan I would just give up completely. Not this time! You should come and join us at the 30-day on plan thread.. it's really helping me stay on track and I'm sure it would benefit you as well! :hug:

Thanks! I am popping over to the thread riiiiggghhht now.

Kismet89
10-19-2010, 07:06 PM
:hug: Atta girl.

Fit4Lyfe
10-20-2010, 12:46 AM
Thanks; instead of going home and dying of exhaustion, I went and worked out...I can do this.

KatMarie
10-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Cheering you on...you can do it!!

Obsidianbbw
10-20-2010, 08:44 AM
WOO HOO :hug::carrot: Congratulations

goal4agirl
10-20-2010, 10:31 AM
:woohoo: yes! Now that's what I needed to hear first thing this morning!! WTG!!:cp::cheer:

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar057/slider-but7/lb/255/140/206/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

SCraver
10-20-2010, 12:31 PM
This is really just for me, but chime in if you've felt a little out of control and decided that it is going to stop. NOW.

Ooo! Me, too! I have been out of control the last few days and it needs to stop immediately. I plan to spend some time reflecting over why I connect food and emotions. I am also saying :censored: perfection and striving for BALANCE.

Fit4Lyfe
10-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Ooo! Me, too! I have been out of control the last few days and it needs to stop immediately. I plan to spend some time reflecting over why I connect food and emotions. I am also saying :censored: perfection and striving for BALANCE.

Dude then this is for you too; we all fall down, it's only failure if we stay down. You, and I, can pick ourselves back up and get back on plan.