Biggest Loser Challenges - Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 5 (10/18 - 10/24)

Bigmid
10-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Hey everyone and welcome to week 5.....can you believe it.

I am reposting my last post from week 4 in case you missed it.

Rochester - I like the new hair do....isn't it funny how we get in our head we don't deserve things when we are overweight. You totally deserve everything life has to offer and that's awesome you should have hugged the Wal-mart guy. Your run sounded like a lot of fun good luck next Sunday let us know how you did.

hsmomx2 - Hope you are doing well take care

Rhonda:welcome3: start posting:)

Sameen - you had a great loss....to bad it comes at the cost of exaustion (sp) I hope you can fit in some time for yourself in there. Don't worry about the exercise it will come again when you have time....you don't want to burn yourself out competely.

ghost girl - :wave:

MamaP - Congrats on the 4lbs that's awesome:cb:

Nancy - great job on the loss....how did the move go?

lolcat - :welcome: to onderland.....you'll love it here. Congratulations!!!!

Jennie527 - :wave:

Jackie - 2.6lbs that's fantastic:carrot: I bet the pictures will really give your son a boost as that is where you really see the difference in yourself is on pictures. That is awesome that he feels the pride of accomplishment....he really needs to own that feeling it is alot of hard work...great job on the whole family getting involved in this.

Muffentop - :wave:

abreezies - good luck with the parent teacher conferences and getting some time in for yourself for exercise.

Bigmid
10-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Hi all I have the results for the Blue Team this week
Congratulations to all of our losers for the week, great job everyone

Biggest Loser:
Gypsy chic, -7.4 lbs, -2.89%

Honorable mentions:
Sameen, -5 lbs, -2.15%
Bigmid, -3.6 lbs, -2.13%
MamaP, -4 lbs, -1.85%

MamaP
10-18-2010, 12:24 AM
Congrats to all us "losers" - hope we have another good week.

JackieHollow
10-18-2010, 12:29 AM
GYPSY!!!!!!!!! WOW That is an AWESOME weigh in!!! CONGRATS!!!

And congrats to all the horables also. :) I'm so proud of everyone!! I knwo we'll all have great weeks again this week.

I have a crazy busy week this week, and hoping I don't forgo my food or exercise. But I'm already getting a sore throat that my lovely daughter seems to have shared. Not to mention the beginnings of a stuffy nose and sneezing. Totally what I *DONT* need this week. But I refuse to let it get the better of me. Gonna start now with the meds (and I'm one that has to practically be dying to take a pill).

I do have a big splurge day planned on Thursday. We are taking the kids to a Casting Crowns concert and going out to a fish place. HOping to start otu with a good big salad and mostly fill up on that. LOL But I will have to eat some fish and shrimp. And maybe even some frog legs. HOping it doesnt kill next weeks WI. LOL

Bigmid
10-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Just posted the resluts.......
WE WON this weeks challange.....WTG BLUE TEAM

ghost girl
10-18-2010, 04:17 AM
Way to go blue team!

Rochester
10-18-2010, 08:24 AM
Go Blue!!! :cheer3:

And congrats Gypsy! 7.4 in ONE WEEK?!? Holy crap! Wowzers! :eek:

dream710
10-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Congrats Blue on another win!! :carrot:

JackieHollow
10-18-2010, 01:24 PM
WOO HOO!!! GO BLUE!!!!! SO PROUD of all our losers!

Hope your Monday is great everyone! I seem to be coming down with a cold, or something. Sky had it to begin with but wanted to share. Bless her little sharing heart. :/ Right now it's just a sore throwat and over all achiness. I have a very busy week ahead, and hoping and praying I can knock it out REALLY fast.

Mercy03
10-18-2010, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE]Just posted the resluts.......
WE WON this weeks challange.....WTG BLUE TEAM[/QUOTE
Just posted the resluts .... Speak for yourself Ms. BIGMID!

QuilterInVA
10-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Congratulations to all the losers and on our win this week!

I've definitely been doing better OP the last 3 days. Today I did 1 hour of water aerobics and 1 hour of Silversneakers. A good start to my exercise for this week.

Let's win again!

gypsychic
10-18-2010, 10:24 PM
Yayyy..! cant believe my weight losss finally.. after 3 weeks of intense p90x workouts.. and dat weight gain initially and then comes my loss :D.. in midst of all dis i'd lost hope that my scale will ever go down lol

congratulations to all the losers ;) .. hope we'll all stay op dis week and next week will be our win too :D

Jennie527
10-19-2010, 02:14 AM
Yay Blue team! Congrats Gypsy Chic!

Bigmid
10-19-2010, 02:45 AM
Hi just checking in and saying good night. I worked all day then had a work event tonight. It was fun but now I'm tired and have to get up early again tomorrow. Will check back then

JackieHollow
10-19-2010, 10:15 PM
HI EVERYONE!! Y'all are quiet today. HOpe everyone's Tuesday is going well. I've been so sick the last few days. I haven't managed to do a BIT of exercise. Hoping tomorrow I'm feeling better. As it is, I had to put off my photo shoot tonight til tomorrow. Then Thursday is the Casting Crowns concert and another photo shoot on Friday. Busy week ahead, and I can't afford to be sick!!

Bigmid
10-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Hi all I hope you had a great day. I'm not doing so well with my plan I'm eating myself silly and no exercise. I really need to get back in the swing of things. I got out of it when I went away for conference and just haven't got back into anything yet.

I hope your all doing better than me. Well heading to bed talk to you tomorrow.

Rhondag
10-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Congrats to all on the Blue Team, whether you lost or gained. You inspire everyone with your dedication!

Jennie527
10-20-2010, 11:35 PM
My friend just made chili and baked it in the oven inside of a hollowed out pumpkin. Then, as you dish the chili out, you scrape the sides and get pieces of the pumpkin flesh in it. Doesn't that sound delicious?!!! I think I am so gonna try that!

Not sure how many of you are into soup, but I LOVE soup. I had never heard of Pho before, but it is a traditional Vietnamese soup. Totally set aside 10 min and watch this video, it is quite entertaining and the soup that he makes for you looks TO DIE FOR, and I totally think that this could be made low calorie or even the way it is probably isn't too bad. The Fall always makes me want to eat soup!

http://www.billy-hong.com/

Rochester
10-21-2010, 08:23 AM
Sending get well wishes to Jackie and bigmid! :hug:

My week has been crazy. I'm on vacation next week which means I have to do two weeks worth of work this week. 10-12 hour days and lots of stress. Gah! I've managed to stay OP number-wise, but I've definitely made some bad choices. (There was just no resisting the huge bowl of candy corn at my mother's last night when I was starving and exhausted. :o) I'm desperately hoping I can get out of the office for a bit this afternoon and go for a run.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

OrganizedChaos
10-21-2010, 02:45 PM
:cp::dancer: Congrats GypsyChic! :cp::dancer:

Way to go to our honorable mentions as well. We are all doing really awesome.

I have been really focusing on being OP this week to help get that gain back off, and in the midst of it, my kids have 3 games each this week. This means I have 6 football games to attend this week, so getting in my exercise is going to be tricky, but I am doing my best. I will be going home for Thanksgiving and my sister is flying home from England as well to surprise our mother. We have not seen each other since last Christmas, so I am really wanting to WOW them with how much I have lost. They have seen a few head shot pictures of me, but nothing else and they do know how much I have lost. I was really hoping to lose another 10 by then, but the way things are going it's not looking so good. I am so tired of losing only ounces or gaining back 2 pounds every time I lose 1.

Is anyone watching TBL 10 this season? I dvr the show so I can fast forward through ALL the commercials, but I just love the show. It really gives me the boost I need during the week to keep it up.

Matilda08
10-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Hello team!!! Long time for me but ive been hanging in there. I finally made it back down to my low of 225.8 today so ill be pressing on. Im hoing to be at least ten to 15 lbs lighter when this challenge ends.

Have a great week team!

Jennie527
10-21-2010, 05:33 PM
I did my Wk2D2 jog today. My knee was bothering me just a bit the last couple days, and now it is slightly swollen and hurts a bit more. Not like shooting pain, more sore than anything and if I lean a certain way, it almost feels like it wants to give out. The pain is actually in the lower inside part of my left knee, not even like under the cap or anything about an inch from it. Any thoughts? I am icing it, and was thinking about going 2 days before I jog again, and buying one of those soft brace thingies that you just pull over your leg onto your knee.

Rochester
10-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Woohoo! Got in a 3 mile run before darkness. It felt wonderful. I love running! :running:

Organized - That's going to be spectacular when your mother and sister see you! :carrot:

Matilda - Good luck!

Jennie - I know nothing about knees, but I will tell you to be really careful. You don't want to make it worse. Hopefully it's nothing serious! :(

maryshady
10-22-2010, 08:10 AM
Just stopping by to say "hi"! Having a horrible week. Had started smoking again a few weeks ago and am in the process of quitting. I have to learn I can never have another one! Anyway just want to eat everything in sight.

dream710
10-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Hey team! Sorry I've been MIA this week, DS has been sick. Hoping he gets better soon, for his sake and mine! Not much exercising and the eating has been out of whack, hopefully things will return to normal this next week.

Rochester-Way to go on your 3 mile run! I love it too!

Mary- :hug: hoping you kick the habit for good.

Jennie-Don't know much about knees; but I'm guessing you better take it easy for a few days.

Well I'm off to look for halloween costumes, DD thinks she wants to be lady gaga....trying to find something lady gagaish thats appropriate for a 7 year old, so far haven't had any luck.

OrganizedChaos
10-22-2010, 03:22 PM
I did my Wk2D2 jog today. My knee was bothering me just a bit the last couple days, and now it is slightly swollen and hurts a bit more. Not like shooting pain, more sore than anything and if I lean a certain way, it almost feels like it wants to give out. The pain is actually in the lower inside part of my left knee, not even like under the cap or anything about an inch from it. Any thoughts? I am icing it, and was thinking about going 2 days before I jog again, and buying one of those soft brace thingies that you just pull over your leg onto your knee.

I have a friend who has been "coaching" me these past few months since I decided to actually try a real 5K. She trained for 6 months to run a half marathon last May. One of the things she mentioned to me was that if you are training you should not run every day. This has been really hard for me because running had been my primary cardio activity and not doing it every day meant I wasn't getting my exercise in. I started doing other activities on my days off from running and it really helped my knees and shins. Not sure if you are already taking a day off between, but maybe 2 would help.

Woohoo! Got in a 3 mile run before darkness. It felt wonderful. I love running! :running:
I wish I could say the same. I still have not had that runners high every one talks about. Now, I will admit I love being outside and how the time flies by while I am doing it. But the entire time I am running all I can think is when can I stop and walk for a little bit.

Well I'm off to look for halloween costumes, DD thinks she wants to be lady gaga....trying to find something lady gagaish thats appropriate for a 7 year old, so far haven't had any luck. I don't think I can help with the costume part, but I did see Lady GaGa wigs at Wal-Mart last week.

Well, as of this morning I finally have the weight I gained last week back off, but I am beginning to think I will be lucky to see much more by weigh in.

fitin2008
10-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Hi everyone,
This has been a super busy and stressful week. It will all calm down by Sunday afternoon so there is an end in site. My eatingís been great and Iíve gotten up early to fit in my exercise. I am really burning my way through the 240ís after having stayed in the 250ís for so long. It is exciting and has given me the motivation I need to stay on plan. Oh yea, it didnít hurt that I made the 50lbs loss goal this week.

Gypsy chic- Congratulations on your big loss and on being the biggest loser last week. Way to hang in there even when you were gaining at first with p90x. It sure did pay off. Your doing a tough rotation and should see some great results so keep it up.

Sameen, Bigmid, MamaP- congratulations on being honorable mentions and on your big losses last week. Looks like almost everyone did well. Iím so proud of our blue team.

JackieHollow.- Thanks for the recipes. I will be trying the Asian Glazed Drumsticks as soon as I buy some drumsticks. I think I tried the Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas when Gina first posted it on her site, and if itís the same one I didnít care or it. Did you like it? It sure looks delish in the picture. I am very interested to hear how your son dropped 2 sizes. I have an overweight son age 11 and have had little success in helping him. Honestly I donít know how to encourage him without making him feel bad. Heís pretty sensitive. Do you work out with your son? I have my son walk on the treadmill every morning for homeschool but he doesnít put much effort into it. He has a PE class once a week. He does the Wii some but is pretty sedentary overall. My other children have all been super fit so this is new to me. Nothing I have tried has worked.

Rochester- I finally made the Cottage Pie and really loved it. I changed a few things: I added about a half cup of mashed potatoes to the cauliflower (fresh not frozen) and only added pepper, salt, and garlic powder for the spices. I left out the carrots and zucchini, and added canned French cut string beans instead of frozen. I also used lean ground beef instead of turkey. Everything else was the same.

Rhonda- Welcome, how did your first week go? Tell us about yourself.

lolcat- Congratulations on getting out of the 200ís. I hope itís given you a happy feeling all week. I canít even imagine what itís like. Itís been 21 years since I was there. Hopefully by the end of this challenge weíll have several more there. Rochester, hsmomx2, All Psyched Up and Muffentop all very close. Very exciting!

OrganizedChaos- Wow youíve lost way over 100lbs. You will look great for your family. I love watching biggest loser too. I love watching everyone work so hard. This week they were doing some really tough exercises, and 21 flights of stairs would kill me. I donít know how they do it.

Jennie527-Hope your knee is feeling better. My knees feel wonky sometimes mostly when I do lunges. Luckly, I havenít had any injuries so far since I started exercising. Iím sure every lb I lose is helpful for all of my joints. Hope your back to running without problems soon.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Rochester
10-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Even though tomorrow is the "official" weigh-in day, I posted early because I have a 5K race in the morning and I'm leaving the house at oh-dark-thirty. Besides, I've had an awesome case of the whooshies this week and I'm excited about posting my weigh-in. :D

I lost 3.2# this week! Wheeeeeee! :dancer:

We're gonna rock it, Blue Team! :cheer3:

fitin - Glad you enjoyed the Cottage Pie!

Organized - Is it possible that you're not enjoying running because you're pushing too hard? Maybe try slowing your pace or adding some walk intervals and work up to being able to run for a longer amount? Also, you have to exercise for a certain period of time at a certain level of intensity before your brain releases endorphins (the cause of "Runner's High") so maybe your runs aren't long enough or hard enough? Hope you figure it out because running can really be awesome! :D

fitin2008
10-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Rochester-Good luck on your race tomorrow and congratulations on your weight loss this week!

Bigmid
10-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Good Morning everyone,
Sorry it's been awhile since my last post I have been so tired this week not sure what's going on but I need to snap out of it. I think I need a holiday:)

Well my WI this week I hope to be a least where I was last Sunday.....from my Sun wi to Thur I put on 8lbs:o....since then I have taken 6 off but I still need to lose 2 by tomorrow just to break even.

This is my worst fear.....I am so close to goal yet still have no clue on how to maintain. I am very good at the losing part.....have done it enough times....but the second I go off (even a bit) I put on 1-2lbs a day. I think I may have to stay on the losing end forever just to keep it off.

Well I finally got in 3 days of exercise this week too.....just long walks but at least it is something.

Now enough about me:)

JackieHollow - I hope both you and your DD are feeling better now and that your crazy week has now settled down. How was the concert on Thursday? Were you able to do any of your photo shoots this week?

Mercy03 - :wave: how was you week? How is your mom doing now? I hope you are both doing well.

QuilterInVA - great job on being OP and for the exercise:carrot:

Rhondag - Glad you stopped in to say hi how was your week this week?

Jennie527 - I love soup too especially in the winter months. That sounds very good having the chili cook in the pumpkin. We are having a halloween lunch at work and I am making chili....I wonder if anyone would eat it out of the pumkin. Good job on the W2D2 - I would rest for a couple days in between as well. I had some knee pain when I first started the C25K and went to the dr. In my case (it sounded like the same area of pain) he said it was actually a muscle and because it was being used in a new way it was sore. It did go away eventually but I had it for about 3 weeks. I would still get it checked though and ice it.

Rochester - Thanks....I hope I am back on track now. That sounds like a very busy week your having. I hope you have an awesome vacation to make up for all that extra time and work. Congratulations on the run:carrot: I really like the running too but have gotten out of it for 2 weeks and have to get back doing it again. Good luck with the race tomorrow and big WOOHOO on the 3.2lbs

OrganizedChaos - your family will be so suprised and happy for you when they see you at Thanksgiving. You have done amazing on this journey of yours and it time to reap some of the praise for that. Did you manage to make it to all of the games this week? I watch the BL but also PVR it so I can FF through the commercials and all the boring stuff. Yea for the gain to be gone this week.

Matilda08 - Congrats for making to your low and good luck with the 10 -15lbs. That's what I'm hoping for too. Heres to us all making our goals:)

maryshady - good luck with the not smoking it is hard to both at the same time so hang in there your eating will come back in line.:hug:

dream710 - hope DS is better and that you can focus on you again with the eating and exercise. Good luck finding a costume for DD

fitin2008 - Big congrats for making the 50 lbs mark this week:carrot::cb::bravo: and for having a busy week and still making the time to exercise and eat right. WTG!! I hope you can find a way to help motivate your son it is a very delicate subject as they can end up feeling worse about themselves before they feel better. Good luck

MamaP, ghostgirl, gypsychic, and the rest of the blue team - :wave:

Sorry if I missed anyone I hope you all have a great OP day.

QuilterInVA
10-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Bigmid, I do WW but this should work for any diet you are doing. When I first reached goal weight, I added 4 points per day (200-240 calories). After a week, if I gained, I cut back by 2 points; if I lost I added 2 points. You continue like this until you stay the same. The biggest maintenance secret is eating the same way you have done while losing, just adding more, keeping a food diary, and exercise. I hope this helps. I was at goal for 30 years before I gained more than 2 pounds.

Sameen
10-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Congarulations Blue team on the win!!! and Congratulations Gypsy!!!! great loss!!! So, today is my day off. i have finally decided. after seven months i will be taking a day off to eat whatever i feel like eating:P i'm excited and scared.... i dont want to over do it:P

Bigmid- thank you for all your support. It really means a lot!

Jackie- hope you are feeling better!

Okay ladies, I'm off for breakfast. Let teh games begin:P

inklestinkle
10-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey yall, just checking in real quick. Thought this would be an easy week where I could catch up on posts and actually participate more, but no. Depressing week, in that I worked out and ate pretty good but it's that TOM and it's having way more effect than I thought. I'm up a few lbs and I hope it's only temporary.

So I had to go try and find some clothes yesterday for a funeral and if that wasn't depressing enough, I could barely find anything that fit. The biggest size in the store was tight. And although the clothes were so cute, I can't get this idea out of my head that they wouldn't look as cute on me. My cousin ad I had an interesting conversation on making excuses to put off buying new clothes until we're skinny again, or "wasting money" buying them now and then what if we actually do lose the post-baby weight. Ugh.

OrganizedChaos
10-24-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi everyone,
OrganizedChaos- Wow youíve lost way over 100lbs. You will look great for your family. I love watching biggest loser too. I love watching everyone work so hard. This week they were doing some really tough exercises, and 21 flights of stairs would kill me. I donít know how they do it.
Congratulations on making your 50 Pounds loss goal! That is such a great feeling and meeting those types of goals was always so motivating for me.

I could feel myself huffing and puffing while watch TBL on the 21 flights of stairs. I can imagine even at this stage of the game it must have felt like they were dying.

I lost 3.2# this week! Wheeeeeee! :dancer:

Organized - Is it possible that you're not enjoying running because you're pushing too hard? Maybe try slowing your pace or adding some walk intervals and work up to being able to run for a longer amount? Also, you have to exercise for a certain period of time at a certain level of intensity before your brain releases endorphins (the cause of "Runner's High") so maybe your runs aren't long enough or hard enough? Hope you figure it out because running can really be awesome! :D

I wish I could say I was over-doing it, but I have been run/walking and doing a modified C25K since the end of March. The most I ever do on my run walk is 4.4 miles but I do really push myself at least every 2 weeks to increase my running time, I feel like if I don't I will never get to completely running. I usually run on MWF and either Sat. or Sun depending on my schedule. On Tuesday and Thursdays I do Zumba and I take 1 day a week off. I also do some strength training about 3 days a week. I have read some interesting articles on runners high, and there are some theories out there that say not everyone experiences it, I am sure I am one. I am committed to being able to do a 10K by next summer but beyond that is not for me. I have told myself if I can just stay to the point where I register for a 5K or eventually a 10K once every 2 months it will keep me in the frame of mind to continue running/training so I don't let all my hard work go to waste. I live in fear of some day gaining all this back.

Congrats on the loss this week! I am having a whoosh week loss too. After posting a gain last week, I am down below what I was 2 weeks ago.

This is my worst fear.....I am so close to goal yet still have no clue on how to maintain. I am very good at the losing part.....have done it enough times....but the second I go off (even a bit) I put on 1-2lbs a day. I think I may have to stay on the losing end forever just to keep it off.

OrganizedChaos - your family will be so suprised and happy for you when they see you at Thanksgiving. You have done amazing on this journey of yours and it time to reap some of the praise for that. Did you manage to make it to all of the games this week? I watch the BL but also PVR it so I can FF through the commercials and all the boring stuff. Yea for the gain to be gone this week.

One of my biggest fears too! I am hoping to figure it out this time.

I did manage to make all the games this week, get all my exercise in, and stay OP. It's amazing when it all comes together.

Hope everyone else is seeing a loss this week! Way to go Blue!

JackieHollow
10-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Jumping in here to apologize for being MIA. I was soo sick at the beginning of the week, and still not completely over it (tho just about.. just stuffiness and lethargy is left). Then toward the end of the week, came 2 photo sessions, a Casting Crowns concert (it was FANTASTIC!), and no time to recoup from being sick. I stayed *MAINLY* on plan (there was a catfish buffet place before the concert, but I knew in advance and ate light the rest of the day.. so it was planned for), but got *ZERO* exercise in. (unless the photo sessions count.. which I don't).

Then TOM (which should have came last week, but didnt cuz I was sick I suppose), showed up finally today. I guess all in all I can't complain about my weigh in. But I'm sure looking forward to the drastic drop I should see next wi!!! :D

I promise to be around more this week!! I've missed posting here for sure!

Muffentop
10-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Happy Sunday, all. Way to go, Blue Team!! And congrats to all the big losers.

I have finally made it to one-derland this week! The joy I feel about this accomplishment is being overshadowed by my fear of regaining. This is the lowest my weight has been in over 20 years... and I've noticed this week that my cravings have been coming on pretty strong. I managed to stay op for the most part, but yesterday I caved in to temptation. I'm determined to get back on the saddle starting now & avoid the food court @ the mall like the plague! No more cinnabons, no matter how wonderful they smell!!

Have a great week, team!

NancyO
10-24-2010, 04:38 PM
Hey Blue Team,

Hope everyone's having a good week! A little loss for me this week, but I'm still not back to where I was at the beginning. Hopefully next week! Now I'm off to a meeting at work, then have 3 hours to pick out a Halloween costume with Jacky before heading up a staff meeting at work. Have a great day!

lolcat
10-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Muffentop, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I haven't been in ONEderland long this round, but I'm LOVING it! The way I get around the craving thing is I give in... but only a little, that way I don't set myself up for an enormous binge and complete failure. Hang in there, you can do it!!

JackieHollow, sorry you've been ill. I've been MIA all week too, partly due to a concert, haha, Roger Waters "The Wall"!!! YEOWZA that was AWESOME!!!!

Sorry for the absence, team!

Everyone, I hope you had a good week! I'll try to get caught up a bit later!!

abreezies
10-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Another week of no loss.......no gain.....Hopefully I find my motivation again this week! Go Blue!!

Bigmid
10-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi everyone, just about to close off the post I did the totals and will move this over to week 6

QuilterInVa - Thanks for the info I will try that when I get to goal (I hope by the end of this challange) in the mean time I have to limit myself to my one cheat day a week not 4 or 5 cheat days:)

Sameen - no problem I think you need to support us soon as you are doing so awesome its like the weight is just melting off of you. Have any tips for us? WTG:carrot:

inklestinkle - don't worry the weight will come off again soon enough. I know what you and your cousin mean about the clothes....I do the same thing but I finally needed to get some this summer and in 2 months they were too big already....which is good but expensive. We need to have a post on here so we can all just swap clothes as we need too:) Sorry about the funeral though:hug:

OrganizedChaos - glad your whole week came together for you and you did so well this week too. I think I need to head over to the maintenace forum and start lurking on what they all do.

JackieHollow - glad that you are feeling better and that you had a good time at the concert.

Muffentop - :congrat:WOOHOO for onederland :cheer:

Nancy - Congrats on the loss this week, thanks for meeting me and sharing ice cream.......mmmmmmmmmmmmicecream

lolcat - glad you had a concert to enjoy this week too

abreezies - it will come don't you worry

Well I only had a .2lb loss to show this week but with my 8lb gain by Thursday that means I actually lost 8.2lbs this week so no more 4 days off plan for me so that I can actually help the team with an 8lb loss:)