Metabolic Research Center - Brownie/Cookie Recipe

View Full Version : Brownie/Cookie Recipe

Helen ready to lose
10-17-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi, I was at MRC yesterday and while waiting to be seen a woman was telling me about a brownie recipe using pudding HNS. I should have written it down; I think she said to just mix one packet of the pudding mix with 2 teaspoons of oil and 3 teaspoons of water. Form into the shape of a brownie and microwave 30 seconds. Do I have it right? Looking for something different and sweet. Would appreciate any ideas.

hatethesweatpants
10-17-2010, 10:28 AM
It's actually the creamy hot chocolate HNS. I use 1 packet with 2.5T water (I skip the oil and it's just fine. I'd rather have my daily oil on my salad). Mix it up in a coffee mug and microwave for about a minute. It's delish!

Helen ready to lose
10-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Thank you so much!! Love the fact that you don't even have to use the oil! You look amazing by the way; I can't wait to get 50 pounds off. I am so happy with how much I am losing on this program.

MEEZOOGIRL
10-18-2010, 09:25 AM
That sounds really good.. I'm going to give it a try tonight for my last HNS..

ponygirl56
05-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Wow that sounds so yummy, I will have to get the right HNS and give that a try.

Ya brownies :carrot:

bigdog
05-12-2012, 02:31 PM
i must not be doing it right...it exploded all over the microwave and was sticky gooey...never cooked... :-( had to eat a chocolate protein bar :-)

ponygirl56
05-12-2012, 11:48 PM
I know what your saying, I just tried it and what a mess. Wish I could do it right because Im dying for a treat:(

faerychic
05-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Try using a bowl and watch your microwave. If the mixture looks like it is going to boil over the top then turn off the microwave. One minute may be too long.

JodiH
05-13-2012, 09:08 PM
I use the chocolate pudding. But, I add 1 egg white or a couple tablespoons of liquid eggs. Usually I cook it on roast in the microwave. But, you do have to watch it so it will not bubble over - use a large soup cup or bowl. A couple of times I put it in a small non-stick skillet and cooked it almost like an omlete - added a few fresh strawberries and it was great.