Old 10-14-2010, 11:09 PM   #1  
I will do this.

Default Hi

Hi girls!

It's been awhile hasn't it?

My life has been such a ****ing roller coaster these last few months.

Where to start? Woah. Um, so we found out our rental house had asbestos with a landlord basically unwilling to do anything about so we had to move. Well, first we had to save enough money for a deposit because our old landlord had 30 days to return the original money upon move out.

We found a new place, across the street and moved in. We are very happy and love it. But moving took a real toll on me...food took over.

Then we had a money problems...and I ate more.

My fiance (who is British) and I then decide it is a good idea to get married to help out with money (our original plan was to marry next year) and he can save on in state tuition and he can also work on 90 days...

So we get married (last friday) at the Justice of the Peace. We are very happy and I had family there..his couldn't make it from England..but we are still planning the "white wedding" for next year

Needless to say I was very stressed out about getting married...for some odd reason. So I binge ate for like 2 weeks before...and this week after

Did anyone else feel this way after getting married? Like....scared?

Now, we are very glad we got married a year before the actual wedding because the amount of paper work and work in general involved with immigration is STUPID.

But I have to stop eating this way. I cannot go on.

Tomorrow I pledge to myself and my new husband and life that I will start eating well and taking care of myself tomorrow.

I want to life a long and healthy life and I will start in the morning.

I will continue this journey.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

good luck!

but don't say you're starting tomorrow. start tonight! don't binge just because it's your last chance to do so...

besides, you're still under 200lbs so at least things didn't get too out of control right? look on the bright side... there seem to be lots of good things in your life for you!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote