WW At Home - Here I go again!

View Full Version : Here I go again!

KayKay22
10-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Hello long lost friends, I am back again. I did WW at home about a year ago and lost between 10-12 pounds, looking at me today you'd never know it. I am almost as heavy today as I was when I started WW last time. Not cool! I am determined to lose the weight again, but I have no time to exercise and I've taken up stress eating. I started my first semester of nursing school in August and it's pure torture! No excuses though, I am here now, and I need to be held accountable. On a side note: my planned exercise is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I completed my first workout about 30 minutes ago. It was intense and I vomited the breakfast I didn't even eat, but we will see how tomorrow goes. What a way to spend fall break. :)

Kasey

life4evr
10-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Hey KayKay22,

I understand the stress of nursing school. I am a second year student scheduled to graduate in May. Nursing school is actually what drove me to nursing school. So good luck with everything. It requires a lot of planning. For me the exercising was the worst part. Also snacking while studying.

MayBaby527
10-16-2010, 02:41 PM
I have started weight watchers as well. I hope to start nursing school in August of 2011. I am sure it's gonna be rough! Plus I got a toddler at home. Hope I can learn some tips from you both.

KayKay22
10-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Life4ever, yes, the exercising is hard. I was on fall break this week and got to exercise everyday. I know that is not going to happen once school starts back. Most of my classes start early and get out either at lunch or I have 2 days that I stay till 4. Believe it or not it's easier for me to control what I eat on my long days rather than the short ones. By the time I get out and get home I am starving and eat everything in sight. I've taken up stress eating, and I cook/eat to avoid homework. :/ Ugh, I've got to stop that. LOL Ps. Congrats for making it to your second year. I will do good to make it through my first semester.

Maybaby, good luck getting in in August. It's HARD, but such a rewarding experience. The bonds you'll make with your classmates will be like no other. It's a second family and you'll learn to depend on each other. And major props to you for doing it with a toddler. I tell the ones in my class with kids that they are my heros. I don't know how they do it. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

Kasey