Old 10-06-2010, 11:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Summer is gone and I am gone no more!

Hello everyone! My summer was crazy busy nutso and needless to say, I got very sidetracked. Thankfully, I seem to have maintained more or less within a few pounds even with not eating quite properly, but I still have a long way to go and I know I can't do it alone. I've really missed the support I had when there was time to be here every day and I miss being able to share my own journey with other chicks who needed a helping hand of encouragement.

If y'all will allow, I would love to be back around here on a regular basis at least until I get slammed with tourists again next summer.

And re-pledging to start eating clean all the time again so I can lose the rest of these horrid pounds.

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:49 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/245/150 SW/CW/GW

Height: 5" 6"

You've done great, give yourself a pat on the back! Maintaining when life gets in the way is not always easy but you've done it and I'll bet that before next summer comes you will have the rest of it off. You can do it!
huntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #3  

Thanks for the encouragement. It is good to know that the 3FC is here. It made such a difference in the spring.

Barb
Old 10-07-2010, 10:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 191/Ticker/140

Height: 5'3" Age 51

Hey lady!!! So good to see you back here. There are still a few of the regulars around and lots of new friends, too. I'm so glad I'll be able to read about those "dam walks" again!
AnnieDrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #5  

LOL! The dam walks were so difficult way back when. And now they are not really enough exercise...the times they are a changin'! We found a dirt road that goes the other way and has more of an incline and goes a longer ways. I need to check it out again since last time we went I had to piddle and there are no trees nor an outhouse...and we turned around too soon.

I've been trying to do longer and more difficult walks when I can. Geocaching has been a hoot and a real gift. Now that fall is here, we can do more all-day adventures in between craft shows. We'll go to Denver for Christmas, then have the whole spring to hike and bicycle before summer gets here. Yeeehaaa!

I've gotten pretty good at remaking recipes so they are lower fat/carb/calories but still taste good. Will have to remember to post some of the redids in the food groups.

Gosh, I am really glad to be back and see some familiar faces and new chicks too!

And just look how skinny you are, Annie! You go girl!

Is Petra still around?

Barb
Old 10-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #6  
kathi

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back Barb!
weightlosswanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #7  

Hi, Barb! I'm new here. It's nice to meet you!!

Love, Alyssa
AlyssaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote