Old 10-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #1  
Kimberley

S/C/G: 23st 6lbs

Height: 5ft 11

Default Pork Scratchings on Induction

Hi All,

Is there a limit on the amount of these we should eat? I have been eating a small packet of them probably 5 evenings a week to stop myself craving other things. I know they have no or little carbs but (and i know we shouldnt count calories!) i notice they are very high in fat and calories. Are they a good thing to eat regularly? I have still be loosing but wonder if it would be more without them as they are so fatty?

Thanks xxx
kimberleyanddarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #2  
Native Texan

S/C/G: 270/231.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Atkins is a high fat diet. You are ok eating the pork skins Deviled eggs are also a good thing to have on hand for snacking
islandchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #3  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

I think calorie counting is still important, the website actually recommends for women to make sure they are between 1500-1800 calories and I've seen some say they could still lose on more.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:38 PM   #4  
Eat Small

S/C/G: 317/232/157

Height: 5' 6"

When it comes to low carb, do what it takes to get and keep those carbs very low. However, the high sodium content of the pork cracklings may effect your weightloss eventually and you may want to opt for other high fat food snacks in the evenings.

Meat rollups are great and are so easy to make. Either use a cream cheese base or egg salad, avocado mash or even another type of cheese and butter puree. Simply spread on thin sliced meat, roll up and chill. Cut into pinwheels and keep as a handy snack.
elisaannh is offline   Reply With Quote