WW At Home - I'm back on the wagon again

View Full Version : I'm back on the wagon again

CoastalGirl79
10-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Hello everyone,
I was doing so well on the WW plan and had a very stressful summer that caused me to fall off but I'm back on again..
I manage to gain about 10 lbs in that time that I fell off, which I'm not overly upset about because it could have been worse..
What can I say I'm an emotional eater...

I'm back though and looking for more encouragement then ever, I'm in a wedding next June and really want to look great...

Marie7
10-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Congrats on your decision to come back. I too fell off for a while. I was pregnant and had a baby in April and she was very sicka nd passed away in ICU at three weeks old. I also have a toddler and she is wonderful. Now I have decided to be selfish and work on myself for a while. I need to do this to feel good about myself and better about this horrible year I've had (I also had 3 Uncles die without warning this year). Good luck on your new journey and any support you need: we are all here!!

JennyT
10-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Glad you are continuing on with your journey rather than giving up after a hard summer. You can do it!

CoastalGirl79
10-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Wow Marie7 I'm so sorry for your loss with your child and your Uncle's..My thoughts are with you..
Thank you ladies for welcoming me back...
I will say I ended the night well, I went to go reach for a Breyers ice cream, put it back and settled for a nice cup of Hot cocoa.. 60 calories..
and it was just as good

Rarr777
10-13-2010, 04:13 AM
Welcome back! I just got back myself. Well back to WW as in fully in it again, rather than 5 days on plan and 2 days off per week. We can so do this!