Old 09-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #1  
I CAN DO IT

S/C/G: 300/ see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Just wanted to say HI and see how everyone is today?

Its raining here today and FINALLY cool outside. My legs are hurting BAD from walking 3 days in a row and swimming laps on Saturday I wanna push myself and walk tonight if it stops raining but Im also afraid my legs will hurt more. Im also wondering did anyone have a headache almost everyday on first week of diet/eating healthy Ive had a dull headache since I started eating healthier I dont really call it a diet Im assuming its because my body is so use to a bunch of junk everyday and now it isnt getting it I do have to admit I do already feel better after eating healthy in this short amount of time. Everyone take care and keep up the good work,
Ky30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #2  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Yes! I had headaches those first few weeks. But once they went away, they never came back. I think I may have had them for 3 days, but it might have been a week. (And heck, it could have been longer. ) I no longer get headaches unless I am under A LOT of stress.

Doing well, thank you! I've been enjoying the cooler weather and here in Ohio we have been desperate for the rain that finally came!
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #3  
getting less fluffy

S/C/G: 255/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Yes, horrible headaches. For atleast the first week. I think it was my body craving the caffine and sugar. But rarely have em now.
Terre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #4  
xty
bright hearted

S/C/G: 240/127/125

Height: 5'6

hiya

your headaches are probably caused by either dehydration or detox from carbs or sugar.

and be careful not to over train! listen to your body and rest when needed. sounds like you are doing great work on your fitness.
xty is offline   Reply With Quote