WW Clubs and Groups - Maniac Mondays weigh in thread

View Full Version : Maniac Mondays weigh in thread

Jojo381972
09-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Are there any other folks that weigh in on Mondays? I noticed there is a Wednesday and a Thursday weigh in thread. If there are any other Monday weigh in people we could track our progress and chat about anything.

I'm going on my second week of weigh in two days! At first, I could barely get on the scale and now I'm excited to get on it considering I lost 2.5 pounds the first week. Does anyone else hate scales? ;):p

Bree 26
09-25-2010, 11:22 PM
hey Jojo i get on the scale on monday and this is my second week too loool i will keep you updated thru this thread ...I hate the scale and that s one of the reason i got this big .
anyways keep it updated!nice to meet you by the way

Jojo381972
09-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Hi Bree, good to meet you too! There doesn't seem to be a lot of people who weigh in on Mondays, but glad to see that you do! I never liked scales either. I always went by inches lost. I don't mind the scale now, but in the past my experience of yo yo losing and gaining didn't help my love of the scale.

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already. Today I went out for dinner and lunch, but I had a six inch sub from subway for lunch, and a big salad for supper. I'm happy for the flex points, because I'll have used most of them this week. Do you use your flex points? Good luck for tomorrow!

Bree 26
09-27-2010, 12:46 PM
LOL i didnt realise your post was on WW iam on a low carb diet it doesn't matter we can still monitor the weight loss every monday if its fine with you .I lost 2 pounds this week . It's good news for me .

Jojo381972
09-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Congrats on losing 2 pounds! That's great news! :carrot:

I just lost 1.5 pounds this week! I'm pretty happy with that. :carrot:
I was a bit worried to get on the scale, because I ate more than last week.
Have a great week!

I wonder if there is anyone else that weighs in on Mondays?

Bree 26
09-27-2010, 10:49 PM
wooohooo congrat on your loss !!! as long as your losing that means you still on the right track...hope i will keep it up . Do you work out? If so what do you do?
Yea it really seems that very few peeps weigh in on monday...

Jojo381972
09-29-2010, 02:14 AM
I used to work out at the gym quite regularly, but I've been out of it for about five to six months. Right now, I am walking about 30 minutes every second day. I am hoping to join the gym again in a few weeks. I also want to either get an indoor stationary bike, and a bench with weights. If I get all of those, i may not join the gym. Do you workout? What do you do?

Bree 26
09-29-2010, 07:48 PM
i do try to workout at least 5 times a week in the morning .I do 30 min elliptical 15 min bike and i finsh with strengh training .
iam goin to try to add some more work out for the evening like workout video .

Jojo381972
09-29-2010, 11:58 PM
That's great, Bree! :) I take it you go to a gym?

I'm hoping to join the gym in a few weeks myself. I used to do a lot of strength training, and did the epiliptical trainer and often walking/running on the treadmill. I've been out of it off and on for the last six or so months.

How are you doing on plan this week?

Bree 26
10-04-2010, 07:40 AM
hey Jojo sorry for the late answer ,i went for a long weekend to Orlando Universal studio.
i did stick to the plan as far as food but i drank a bottle of wine :s.
Iam going to the doctor this afternoon so i will update you about my scale ( i just hope i didnt gain ....)

Bree 26
10-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Well iam back at 223 :(iam disapointed but its ok iam ready to kick a** this week !!!

Jojo381972
10-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi Bree! I hope you had a great vacation. I'm envious that you went to universal studios. I also gained .5 this week. I wore jeans this week, and she said that jeans weigh a lot. So, I don't know if the jeans added the .5, but I know I ate way too much this week. I need to get back on track this week as well. Are you exercising?

I walked four out of seven days, and I hope to do more this week.

Have a great week! :)

Bree 26
10-05-2010, 12:24 PM
well i been at the gym thursday and walking non stop from friday till sunday my body is so sore . i didnt lose weight but i think i lost inches because my jean are all kind of snug so maybe i did gain muscle mass ??? i don't know lol.iam not going to be able to workout till friday since my business partner is 3day off .

Bree 26
10-11-2010, 06:17 PM
HEY Jojo i lost 3 pound this week iam at 220 I HOPE to be out of the 220's next week ! iam so happy since i went out to eat a couple time this week ...anyway hope you had a good week as well !

Jojo381972
10-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey Bree! Congrats on your weight loss this week! :carrot: :D

I am only weighing in tomorrow, but it wasn't the best week, and I ate too much yesterday (Thanksgiving day). I'll check back tomorrow. How's your exercise going? I really vow to join the gym this week and make a big effort to go and get into aerobics classes.

Have a great week! :cool:

Jojo381972
10-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Well my weigh in went better than expected. I ended up losing 4 pounds this past week! :)

I also joined the gym today!! I feel super motivated right now!
Have a great week!

Bree 26
10-12-2010, 06:52 PM
OMG this is fantastic!!!! iam so excited for you !!! to be accountable to you every monday really helps me !!!lol

this is great that you signed up at the gym it is going to motivate you even more !

Bree 26
10-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Hey Jojo i couldnt weight myself yesterday ...anyway so i did today i lost 1 pound which is kind of disapointing since i worked out almost everyday and been eating right ...beside i kind of ate too much cheese i think i dunno i can't cut off cheese (im french dammit lol)
anyway how is te gym going for you ????

Jojo381972
10-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Hi Bree!
Congrats on losing 1 pounds this week! You did better than I did. I gained 1.5 pounds this week. I was on my TOM..well I had an awful TOM last week, and I feel I was still bloated, but I didn't do so well. I was having cravings, and ate so much last week. I guess that is why I gained.

I didn't exercise at the gym yet. :(
I did get an indoor stationary bike, and did 30 mins on that this evening. I need to wake up early and get to the gym this week.

I know what you mean by loving cheese! I've been putting off buying cheese because I like it too much. I switched to no fat cottage cheese. I did buy reduced medium cheddar this week because I like to make refried beans, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce wraps. Hope you have a great week!

How's your exercise going?

Bree 26
10-20-2010, 08:32 AM
i know it sucks with TOM it is hard because you get all this cravings ...you will be in a better place next week !

well i havent had time to go to the gym so i have been doing a boot camp video (its on demand on my cable ) everymorning and then at night when i get off i been doing some yoga which i never did before and i kind of like it.... I have to go back and hit the gym hard i can really get my heart rate up there ....

THAT wrap you mentionned sound so good loool... .
anyway hope you have a good week take care.

Bree 26
10-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Hello Jojo ! i lost 3 pounds this week which iam happy with! i can't wait to get out of the 210's i havent been in the 200's for at least 2 years ....
I sticked with the boot camp video and i went shopping at the mall at least 4 time this week.... for hours loool so i know i walked a lot .
Are you doing anything for halloween???

Jojo381972
10-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Congratulations Bree! :carrot:

I also lost 3 pounds this week. I weighed in later than usual (a few days), because my work schedule has changed. I'll probably be weighing in on Tuesdays or Wednesdays now.

The boot camp video sounds awesome! Who does it? What is the name of it?

I am taking my 8 year old niece out for halloween. I'm going to be a
she-devil :devil: . I may go out on Saturday night with the girls. :)

What you up to for Halloween?
It'll be hard to say 'no' to all that candy...:dizzy:

Bree 26
11-03-2010, 09:43 PM
hey Jojo I completely forgot to check in on this thread this week...i lost an other 3 pounds this week;).... the bootcamp video i have been doin lately is the "bootcamp calorie burn" from kendall hogan it last 30 min its pretty intense to me lol ( im in bad shape)...
i had a blast this weekend for halloween me and a group of friend went out for a "girls night out"

Here's a link to a pic to me and my friend dressed up lol

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c71/d4t_bytchh_wu/halloween%202010/halloweengirlnightout.jpg

hope everything goin well with you and that you had fun this weekend!

Jojo381972
11-04-2010, 01:12 AM
Awesome pic, Bree!

Congrats on your 3 pounds loss this week. You are doing great!
I lost 2 pounds this past week, and I'm pretty excited to get out of the 220's. I just have 1 pound to go before I get to my 5% goal.

I started up at the gym again. I'm starting to get back into running and lifting weights. The bootcamp vid sounds sick! :)

Bree 26
11-04-2010, 10:16 AM
wooohhooooo you are going to be out of the 220's in no time!!! .I love your profile picture did you start boxiing???i kind of stopped going to the gym :( im getting lazy ... my goal was to be in wonderland by my birthday (november 21st ) which is not going to happen i probably could have if I did my best but i didnt lol ....So i guess i hope to be in wonderland by the New Year ( that sounds more reasonable lol).Its going to get hard for me... last time i got on a diet i sabotaged myself around this weight ....So im kind of scared ...iam too impatient i expect more result but i know that im not givin a 100%.at the same time and i get discouraged fast.ANY WAY LET ME STOP RAMBLING looool.

Jojo381972
11-06-2010, 02:30 AM
Breeeee! I know what you mean by sabotaging yourself. I've done it sooo many times too. Just keep focused on your goal and keep at it. Who cares if you don't get to your goal by your birthday. Just keep going forward. New Year is a good timeframe.

About the boxing.. I did a one month Muay Thai training in Thailand. I stayed on site and learned how to box. I lost a lot of weight because I lived there literally for a month. I boxed twice a day, and worked out in the gym once a day. It was intense. Of course I gain weight after I left there cause I just didn't keep up that intensity. A great experience though!

I should add you onto my messenger. We can chat more! :)

Bree 26
11-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Hey Jojo!
Yes add me i never used it yet !
that thing in thailand sound intense!
i havent got a chance to weight myself today so i guess ill get on the scale tomorrow morning !
it was TOM week for me so i just hope i didnt gain because i satisfied a few cravings ...
anyway ill get back to you tomorrow .And thx for the support your message made my day !

Bree 26
11-10-2010, 08:25 PM
I went up 2 pounds...:(

Iam hoping to lose those 2 POUNDS by next week .I can't wait to get out of the 210's it's driving me crazy...i have been having soup and salad everyday to make it up hopefully ill see a change on the scale ...
How was your week?

Jojo381972
11-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Hi Bree,
I'm so late this week, but I have to move my weigh in days. So I'll do it on Wed or Thursdays now. I went down .5 this week.. grrr!
I was hoping for at least a 1 pounds loss, but at least it was a loss. I'm with you for trying to lose 2 pounds for next week! We can do this!

How's your workout going?
I have been working out a lot, every second day, but I will try make it five days a week. I love working out again and feeling great! Have a great week! :)

Bree 26
11-18-2010, 11:50 AM
hey i have been really busy i haven't workout at all but at least lost those two pounds i gained last week i will start to go back to the gym on monday hopefully !
How was your week ???? hope u had a terrific one !

Jojo381972
11-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Hi Bree!
Congats on your 2 pound loss! You can do it, getting back to the gym!

I lost 3 pounds this week, and I think it is from all the jogging and gym going. I didn't go as much this week, but last week I did and I just weighed in today. Here's to another week of both of us working out hard! Get on msn sometime, I added you on. :D:carrot:

ChristineForMe
11-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Hi!! I am a Monday weigh-in gal :) Looking forward to sharing with you. Trying to stay focused this weekend after Thanksgiving dinner yesterday.

Jojo381972
11-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Welcome ChristineForMe! :)

How long have you been on WW? How's it going? Congrats on your loss thus far?

Last week I gained .05 and I'm hoping for a loss this week. Been working out a lot, and need to get out of the 200's soon!

Bree, how's your week going?

ChristineForMe
11-29-2010, 06:20 AM
Hi Jojo!! I've been on WW many times over the years! I've recently started again on October 18, 2010. I lost .6 today which brings me to a total of a 10lb loss. I am so excited!! I've been going through some tough stuff this past month and I've made a decision to do this for me, FINALLY!!
That's great that you've been working out. I haven't ventured there yet, but I have been walking on my breaks at work. I can't get anything done at home right now. I know what you mean about the 200s. Been there way too long! Good luck on the scale today :-)

Bree 26
11-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Hello ladies ,welcome Christine !

So lol It was my birthday combined with thanksgiving and a trip to Orlando universal studio(again lol)
well i think i went mad I went out of my diet completely (like REALLY bad)
so anyway iam ready to get back on track i weighed myself this morning and what a suprise i losT 0.4 which really stunned me i really though i gained like 3 POUNDS .......
im starting my routine back to the gym tomorrow :)
I have been stuck at this weight for the longest .
Iam really sick to be stuck there i think thats why i went out f my diet ....
hope you ladies had a good week !

Jojo i be on msn like everyday i didnt get any new request ....maybe you should try to add me again wutang_lady@hotmail.com

Jojo381972
12-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Hey ladies!:)
How's it going ChristineForMe? Any movement on the scale?

Bree, Good to hear you lost .4 pounds. How's it going getting back on plan?

--
I'm down 1 pound this week, and slowly going down. Slow but steady..haha. I did a cardio kickboxing class yesterday and thought I'd be sore today, but I wasn't. I'm hoping to do it again because it was an amazing workout, and I thought I'd die half way through, but got through it.

ChristineForMe
12-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Hey Ladies :)

I lost 3.8lbs and met my 5% goal today :) I am so excited. The weight watchers website told me that I am losing weight too fast when I entered my weight this morning! Don't rain on my parade! lol

Great loss JoJo:) You'll do better this week for sure if you are moving more! How do you like the new plan?

Bree, we're only human! Glad that you're getting back on track:)

Jojo381972
12-06-2010, 06:34 PM
^Congrats!! That's great! Keep it up! :)
I don't know about the new plan yet. I'll let you know when I do. I'm weighing in later this week.

Bree 26
12-08-2010, 09:01 AM
CONGRAT Christine ! nice loss !!!
well i wish i had good news to report but like i predicted i gained.... 212.6/+2/214.6
I just got a workout video in this morning ...

Jojo hope you had good week and thanks for the support ...

Jojo381972
12-10-2010, 11:55 AM
^Hi Bree! Don't let the gain make you give up. how's the new workout video going? I'm here if you need support ok.

Well I'm enjoying the new WW program. I like easy the new calculator makes it for tracking points. I was surprised to see so many foods go up in points, but I'll have to just watch what I eat and eat more fruits and veggies.

I am down a pound this past week, and hope to speed up my loss this week on the new plan.

ChristineForMe
12-15-2010, 05:03 AM
Hey guys:) I lost 1 lb this week. I did fall off the wagon (though I stayed within my points) 3 days last week. I hope everyone is doing well.

Bree 26
12-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Hello ladies congrat on your loss Christine!

The video is going well.....i haven't went back to the gym it's getting colder and colder 17 this morning im down 2.2 pounds 214.6/-2.2/212.4
i have high hopes for this week so let see............

how are you Jojo what you been up to???

Jojo381972
12-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Congrats on the 1 pound Christine! Keep it up. How do u like the new plan?

Breee!! Wohoo, you lost those pounds you gained the week before. Way to go! Im so proud of you.

I'm happy I lost 2 pounds this week. I was beginning to think I was on a plateau. Now at 216! :)

Have a great weekend girls!

Bree 26
12-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Jojo congrat on your loss!!! and you were worry about a gain !!!

let's keep it up ladies Iam really motivated about next week weight in!

Bree 26
12-21-2010, 10:30 AM
Hey there !

Iam so excited got on the scale this morning and I have lost 6.2 pounds this week 212.4/6.2/206.2 I still can't believe it .I just changed a couple of things ands i guess thats all i needed im glad i broke that plateau .
Iam finally out of the 210's!!!!
Onederland watch out!!! lol

Jojo381972
12-22-2010, 12:59 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!! I'm so happy for you. What a great motivator. Thanks for the chat tonight. You really helped. :hug::carrot: