Old 09-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #1  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Default Times Are Changin'

I HAVE RETURNED… Truth be told, I’d been avoiding 3FC until I lost the 12 lbs I regained over the past couple months… but really, what’s the point of that?

Times are changing for me. I can very much feel myself approaching a crossroads in my life. At home, my younger sister is moving out of state in 3 weeks. It’s weird because we have a very much love/hate relationship and while I am VERY happy I won’t be living with her anymore and am sorta looking forward to the distance, I am also feeling sort of off-balance by the whole thing. It will be interesting to see how I am when she’s not there all the time… not there needing something from me 24/7... not needing me to take care of her. A lot of things will be easier… but some things will undoubtedly be a bit weird. Hmm… I guess in a way it is almost like learning to walk again after cutting off my leg. While she's always needed things from me in the physical sense, money...time...etc... I've used her as an excuse not to lose weight... not to focus on myself...

Did I mention that she’s also now getting married in year?? I’m not jealous… I am really not in a hurry to get hitched myself and haven’t seriously dated anyone in a few years… but, I can almost hear all the jokes now about being the older sister and having to hurry up and find a man. … And I know I’ll hear them…

Anyways, life in general is changing and I’ve just felt so off balance… It’s the most weird feeling… uncomfortable but exciting but scary… I can’t even really tell how I am feeling half the time.

But, one thing I do know is that I need to take my health more seriously. So, here I am… again.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:12 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Welcome back!!! I am glad you didn't wait. The awesome thing about this place is the lack of judgment!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #3  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome back, Kae!

Change can be very unsettling. It can also be a great time of growth. Just hang in there, work on yourself. You will get used to the change and probably grow to like it.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #4  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Thanks ladies... it does feel good to be back and reading the posts here, a bit of balance in the midst of the chaos. Thanks!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote