Old 09-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 1 (09/20 - 09/26)

Hello Blue Team so here it is the official 1st week of chatting. It was nice getting to know you in the other thread now we post here for our week 1 chat thread.

I know you can all do this and it will be a great challange for the Fall.

A few reminders:

1) You must post at least once weekly in the chat thread in order to be eligible for weekly biggest loser and overall biggest loser.

2) Weigh ins for this week must be posted by September 26th at 10pm AST. (NOTE: If you weigh in earlier in the week, that is fine you can post your weight anytime during the week as long as it is before Sunday at 10pm AST.) If you miss the weigh in, I will automatically enter in your first freebie. Every member has two freebies. After you use those two freebies, if for any reason you miss a weigh in you will be elminated from the running for the biggest loser title.

3) Once the weigh in cut off time has been reached, I will be tallying up our weight loss/ or gains and be back with the results within the following two days. Red team and blue team leaders will always post the new threads every Sunday evening for the following week and results will be posted weekly by Tuesday evening, if not sooner.

Last edited by Bigmid; 09-19-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #2  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

YAY! I'm really excited. My determination, motivation, and drive were beginning to slack, and I just KNOW this is what I needed. Here's my ??.. My typical WI day is on Sunday. Is it ok to just use that weight on Tuesday? Or do I need to WI again?
Old 09-19-2010, 11:13 PM   #3  

JackieHollow - I WI on Sundays as well and your first official WI is on Sunday September 26th by 10pm AST for anyone who does their WI on any other day you can enter it at anytime up to the cut off time on the Sunday each week.

Well I had a great day today and went out with friends shopping. I got a new pair of jeans........size 8 WooHoo (gotta love vanity sizes) just one more size down and I think I can start the maintaining phase of this thing.
I still have my "bigmid" so I really need to try to get everything more toned up. And of course weight wise is still another 17 pounds. Todays WI was a bit dissappointing for me (I weighed less yesterday) but as long as it's going down I guess thats okay. I would still love to lose at least 4 more pounds in the next 2 weeks as I go away to conferences and would love to say I've lost 75lbs by then

Well off to play a bit then bed as I have to work in the morning. Have a great night everyone and lets rock this challange Blue Team
Old 09-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #4  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Hope everyone has had a good weekend . . . I did and am sorry to see it end, but it must. I'm looking forward to adding another to my signature line - hopefully this week.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #5  
on the way to Onederland

S/C/G: 260/248/220(mini goal)/140

Height: 5'4

Gmorning everyone..... its a bright sunny morning here in Dubai My motivation level to b OP and workout is 10/10

jackiehollow - oh my.. i can totally relate.. with determination and motivation beginning to slack ... even i am unable to get back on track with workouts after my vacation! need major accountability or else.. i'll just get lazy ... well i hope this challenge will really get us all focused !!

bigmid- yayy for size 8 jeans

Mamap - HEllo!

Last edited by gypsychic; 09-19-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:08 AM   #6  

S/C/G: starting size 18/ Goal size 10

Height: 5'5''

Yay I am so ready for this.
Best of luck everyone.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:48 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I love the acountability can't wait to see results. This will also help me stay on track I hope while on a road trip with a freind in a couple of weeks, I will probably have to use a pass or post the same weight as previous week cause I will not be near a scale. We are driving 25 hours straight to get to our destination to stay for 2 days then 25 hours back.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:10 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Blue Team! I didn't make it over to intro thread so I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Bridgette a 33 year old, married (11yrs) mom of two (DD 7, DS 20 mo). I'm a calorie counter and do most of my exercising at the Y. I didn't do the last challenge but have done a few others in the past, looking forward to great results this time around. My goal for this challenge is to drop 20lbs, try a body pump class and try spinning.

I'll bbl....Gotta get DS up for swim lessons and then off to yoga!

Everyone have a POP day!
Old 09-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #9  

Morning everyone well the day has started whether I wanted it to or not. They are saying it may snow either today or tomorrow....not much but still snow. I am so not ready.

MamaP - it's always fun to add a new one on your signature isn't it

gypsychic - ah the sun...what is that again WTG on your motivation level today

ghost girl - best of luck right back at ya

canadian mom - I love road trips....yours sounds very busy with the driving part. You can take a freebie or just post your same before you leave just in case you can't get near a computer

dream710 - hello and good luck with your goal. I have to look up a body pump class it sounds interesting.

Well off to dry my hair and finish getting ready for work. Have a great day everyone.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:02 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Hey blue team! I hope everyone is off to a great start today. I missed the intro and getting to know each other last week. I'm a sahm of two wonderful children and wife to dh for 13 yrs. We have have 5 pets. I'm having issues with my thyriod again, but will not let that stop me.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #11  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Happy monday team! Today I wi at 229.6. I know daily wi arent good for some but whenever I dont wi daily I gain weight and lose focus. Hoping to make my 10% goal this week!!

Good luck everyone we CAN do this!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #12  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

Good morning everyone!

Bigmid.. YAY for size 8 and nearing the maintain part of life. That's awesome!

Kris I'm hoping for another dancing man this week myself. Only 1 lb, but TOM is knocking I think. I'll be happy for that lb!

gypsy.. I'm hoping this helps all of us too. I need some excitement and motivation!

canadian mom... great idea to use this to help you stay on track with the trip!! Hope you have a great time!

hsmom... do you homeschool? (Thought that might be what the hs stood for. )

Matilda.. I'd love to reach my 10% also!! I don't wi every day but several times a week. But only my Sunday weigh in counts.

so I just finished up 30 min of exercising... I feel weaker now than I did when I first started exercising. I want to add in some sort of strength training to my workout. And I want an exercise bike so I can watch TBL while riding!

Last edited by JackieHollow; 09-20-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Matilda - 10% is a great goal. That's my goal for this challenge. I also weigh more than once a week.

JackieHollow - Yes, hs stands for homeschool. I also tend to tutor and help others just starting out homeschooling. Great job getting in 30 mins of exercise! Keep up the great work!
Old 09-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #14  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
And I want an exercise bike so I can watch TBL while riding!
Old 09-20-2010, 01:05 PM   #15  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieHollow View Post
Kris I'm hoping for another dancing man this week myself. Only 1 lb, but TOM is knocking I think.
TOM knocked on Friday and came on in uninvited and has already overstayed his welcome . . .