Old 09-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7

Default Back on the saddle AGAIN

Well I officially gained back 37lbs of the 38 I had lost. It took me about 8 months to gain it all back.

I have been saying over the last couple of weeks that the time had come for to me to start all over. Well that day was last week. I lost 1.6 pounds. I am back to trying to lose weight again.

If anyone has any tips of getting back on track after you have lost and then gained I would appreciate them

Last edited by eilla05; 09-19-2010 at 03:09 PM.
eilla05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #2  

Does it help to know that you aren't the only one? I worked really hard to lose almost 80 pounds and to maintain my goal weight of 135. Over the last few years I've managed to find myself dangerously close to where I started (214 pounds!!). I honestly thought the last time was the LAST time but, here I am again. And that's okay, because I'm here and I'm fixing the problem. Good luck to us both!!
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:20 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7

lucky- Yes it does help to know that I am not alone Even though I know there are plenty of people who have gained and lost the same pounds its still nice to read.

It was so easy to put it back on! Now while I am losing it this time around I am going to have to plan more of how to handle maintenance because apparently I suck at it
eilla05 is offline   Reply With Quote