100 lb. Club - Not sure whats wrong?

View Full Version : Not sure whats wrong?

mechell81
09-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Hey everyone. Trying to stay on plan. Trying to stick to no soda goals I have set for myself.

And I am not sure what is wrong today! I feel SO irritable! I feel miserable. And I feel like the only thing that would make me feel better is bad food. What is going on?

I feel ridiculous for feeling this way! I for sure have some major on going life stresses in my life. But I physically feel horrible. And almost find myself getting angry that I can't just feel normal and eat what I want.

Anyone have any insight or felt this way? Maybe I am just really not feeling well in general but it seemed to start the last couple of days when I have not had any fast food or soda...

kbj0123
09-16-2010, 01:31 PM
Mechell,
Please stick it out. Your body is just getting rid of its sugar cravings, after a few days, you will be surprised that you no longer crave these foods! When I was weaning myself off of sugary stuff, I used Sugar free jello and sugar free fudgsicle to satisfy the sugar cravings. I would have one each day. Now I go days without even wanting these things.

Hang in there, you are moving in the right direction.

annie175
09-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Is it TOM?

mechell81
09-16-2010, 02:04 PM
TOM just ended.

I think it may be more addiction related?

Its hard to understand that my body is that addicted.

I felt like a spoiled brat! Especially because you know I had my food. I had a good sandwich and all that planned out.

I am actually scared how addicted I am to it!

Rosinante
09-16-2010, 02:16 PM
I get it often but not nearly as much as I used to. The frightening thing is that I can be bobbing along fine, all in control and happy and then one day Bang! I want deep fried crp so badly!

I still haven't worked out why, or how to dodge it. So far all I do is grit my teeth, drink lots of water and go to bed early.....

good luck!

Vixsin
09-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Mechell,

It's totally addiction related. I am a binge eater so I know all about cravings. LOL I have been binge free for 34 days now and it took a solid month of me fighting the cravings on almost an everyday basis.

Stay strong! "slightly easier" is coming! :goodvibes: