Exercise! - Goodlife fitness?

View Full Version : Goodlife fitness?

MellyWag
09-14-2010, 09:33 PM
I was just wondering if anyone out there has a membership with a Goodlife Fitness Gym? I am in the midst of switching between my old gym (curves) and Goodlife. I'm really excited about the switch because they have alot more to offer me(childcare, Fitness classes, and sauna/steam rooms) and it's not that much more price wise. I just wanted to know some other peoples opinions on them :)

jakenamirgirl
09-20-2010, 02:42 PM
I have a membership for Goodlife and it's the best gym I've ever been to so far. I've been to 4 different locations, and they have all been great. Like you said, they do have a lot to offer. Their equipment selection is great and their amenities are even greater (classes, squash court, sauna, etc). I would recommend getting a membership there.

Oh, and they always have orientations going on for different things (general, cardio, strength training, etc) so it's always there if you need it along the way.

MellyWag
09-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Yes thank you :D I happened across a free 3 day trial and am using that right now, and I LOVE It! The gym here doesnt have a squash court :O but that sounds great. I have already put in my notice to my current gym and post dated my membership for goodlife!