100 lb. Club - Favorite Body Part

View Full Version : Favorite Body Part

althepirate
09-10-2010, 09:31 PM
I started this thread a couple years ago, and since it was fun then, I thought I'd do it again :)

What is the body part you just can't wait to see, OR if you've already lost the weight, which is the one that was the best one to "rediscover?"

For instance, I can't *wait* for my collarbones to come back. I think they're elegant and sexy!

Discuss!

Shifterred
09-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Collarbones. They are more there than they used to be, but I want those beautiful babies to JUT! :P

Also, I really would like to see my behind resemble something firm and shapely and not just...the frighteningly huge thing it is.

SunshineTater
09-10-2010, 09:53 PM
I dunno about favorite...but someone stole my extra chin! I keep rubbing the one they left...I'm all impressed.

ncuneo
09-10-2010, 09:58 PM
I am beyond thrilled with the results of my arms. I was so terrified of bat wings! But they're toned almost sculpted and I can rock a tank top. Surprisingly I'm coming to enjoy being slightly small breasted again, they're a little more deflated looking than I'd like, but it seems like there's been so e improvement. From about my mid thigh down my legs are amazing! I love seeing the bones in my hands and feet and my collarbone is great. Looking at this list it's seems that there are a lot more likes than dislikes, I only have 3 dislikes - but this thread isn't about those!

LacieRene
09-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Right now I can't get enough of my ankles and feet! I used to retain water SO badly, but since I've been more active and losing weight that is all gone! I can see the bones, tendons and veins in my feet and I no longer have to buy wide shoes! And there is this weird bone running down the front of my calf...never felt THAT before!

ubergirl
09-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Almost fifty and I love my legs! I love that I can see a space between my thighs, my calves look good and my ankles are slim.

Good gams!

Jessica88
09-10-2010, 10:23 PM
hipbones and collarbones!

althepirate
09-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Oh, I can't wait to see my ribs when I stretch...and my hipbones!

DaughterOfVenus
09-10-2010, 10:59 PM
I want my awesome butt back. I used to have the greatest butt, I'm talking celebrity J-Lo, Beyonce butt on a white girl, make all the guys eyes fall out of their skull butt. And then i RUINED IT WITH PASTA AND CHIPS AND OTHER THINGS THAT WERE NOT WORTH IT! I WANT IT BACK!

Also, my collarbones, hipbones, chin/neck, dimpleless legs, slender fingers, non-wide feet, my back line (as in that line of your spine that's so ladylike and elegant and not full of rolls.

God i can't wait.

calluna
09-11-2010, 05:11 AM
I'm just amazed to be able to identify individual body parts; never mind which is best!

However, I am currently enjoying my collarbones emergent, and just love to look at my fingers. I like seeing my shapely shoulders, too.

catherinef
09-11-2010, 05:16 AM
My shoulders and back. Did you know that simply by walking absolutely everywhere, and routinely carrying home tons of fresh vegetables and fruits, amongst other things, you can give your shoulders and back the kind of workout that builds amazingly defined muscles? I didn't, either. With a little help from lycra tights, my legs are totally stonking, as well. (See: "walking absolutely everywhere."

therex
09-11-2010, 05:22 AM
i love my neck and collar bone. It's so slender and long, it makes me feel really sexy. And my waist.. it's relatively small compared to the rest of me.

Teresa66
09-11-2010, 05:27 AM
I want to see a long, lean neck framed by beautiful collar bones. I want toned arms so I too can rock a tank top! Oh and I want an awesome butt and a flat stomach. Ohhhhh how I want a flat stomach....or even a slightly rounded tummy. Anything but what it is today.

toobig
09-11-2010, 06:51 AM
cheek bones and hands/wrist

Rosinante
09-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Well, looking forward to my b.m - it's always quite good but hoping it'll get noteworthy again.

I am loving my face and my eyes at the moment, I have become so vain. I love to look at my face in the mirror and just marvel at what it's become, compared to what it was.

Eliana
09-11-2010, 10:30 AM
I've always loved my feet and hands. They're tiny and I always knew they were supposed to be attached to something tinier.

I'm amazed at how nicely my arms have shaped up. I love my biceps and am surprised to be loving my shoulders!

I'm starting to like my calves. My legs have never been thin so I'm waiting to see if they ever get there. But there was a time I was mortified by what my knees were starting to do, and I think they're ALMOST back to at least somewhat normal.

althepirate
09-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Now that I think about, I'm going to be really excited to see some of my Color Guard muscle return. I want to push on my legs and feel hard toned flesh beneath, and I want to flex my arm and be able to see toned muscle come through. Damn, I was sexy back then!

It's surprising how much it didn't hit me until someone told me I was drop dead sexy when I was 18. I was like, what were you on? lol

dragonwoman64
09-12-2010, 02:09 PM
I like the muscles in the back of my legs, the calf muscles.

I like my shoulders too. I can see the veins and bones in my hands now.

Glory87
09-12-2010, 03:20 PM
I have a lovely neck (http://gloriana.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album09&id=jumbolump) - really long and gorgeous. I have beautiful legs, gorgeous calves, tiny adorable ankles (http://gloriana.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album09&id=cute_outfit). I have tiny hands, slender wrists. Great shoulders. I've never spent any time in the sun and at 41, my decolletage is smooth, ivory and gorgeous (http://gloriana.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album12&id=dsc_0049). I also have perfectly shaped ears. Seriously - I have perfect ears, perfect ears don't get enough love, imo.

I actually think my collar bones (http://gloriana.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album09&id=pretty_green_shirt) stand out a little too much, but that's just my shape. I'm a pear - when my bottom gets where I want it, the top is kind of on the small side.

coffeebean267
11-21-2010, 10:34 PM
my shoulder blades!

lottie63
11-21-2010, 10:53 PM
collarbones. I don't want them totally jutting and skeletal, but some definition would be nice.

and I can't WAIT to get back DOWN to a DD!!!!!!! My boobs at their current size (H) have been called "cartoonishly large" (by a guy no less). They just don't look good to be this big, even though I'm big, they are still out of proportion. I have a pic from when I was 190 and they were a DD and so much nicer and more shapely to me. heeh.

Lauren201
11-21-2010, 11:17 PM
My abs, I got my belly button pierced 2 years ago and I've never been able to show it off because of my belly fat. I hope that I will be able to soon!

krampus
11-22-2010, 12:20 AM
I'm pretty proud of my muscular legs. And recently the area around my neck, collarbones and shoulders :)

twinmommaplusone
11-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Collar bones, buttocks- I was all FLAT/FAT before- now it's rounder with shape! I also am LOVING my Runners Legs! They are getting so tight and toned- it's crazy awesome!

katy trail
11-22-2010, 01:03 AM
i just recently rediscovered my hip and rib bones :) it's so weird to think how they've been hiding all this time.

i've been trying my darnest to uncover my quad muscles. that will take some spinning or something seriously challenging i think. recently started hill walking for my very flat booty. it's very flat terrain here in IL, so i'm walking up and down the same hill. along with my other leg training.

Rosinante
11-22-2010, 02:25 AM
Having another go at this, 2 months after I last posted (forgotten I Had. Will weightloss improve my memory? :D )

I love that my ankles are postively bony. And this on a fairly high carb diet? Whoda thunk?

The thought of stretching and seeing a rib is amazing!

And what I'm most looking forward to is that by another 30lbs time, last time, I had this sweet little heart shaped face. The other day I noticed in the mirror that my face is changing again - I can most see patterns in fat loss there: my face gets more defined-looking but my underchin sags more; I panic that I'm going to get wattly, then the underchin sucks back up again. Hopefully, the heart is on its way!

Arctic Mama
11-22-2010, 05:08 AM
I think my torso will be my favorite, if it shapes up the way I am hoping. I so want to feel ym yip bones, a nice small waist, my ribs, my shoulder blades and collarbones... I just want a soft, healthy, feminine torso, with some definition under the softness. I don't care if my breasts sag or I have some belly (I've birthed and nursed too many babies not to have that!) but I would love to feel some muscle and bone under there.

Right now, my favorite body part is my calves and ankles, as well as my hands. My legs have always been shapely and great, even at my high weight, and my hands are strong and delicate at the same time :)

Ciao
11-22-2010, 06:37 AM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/JeMappelleSierra/Photography/divider-2.jpg
I can't wait to see what my legs
look like at goal weight. :)
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/JeMappelleSierra/Photography/divider-2.jpg