Metabolic Research Center - Help! Off OP for about 3 weeks...start over?

sgustin8
09-08-2010, 10:57 PM
I need some suggestions. I was about halfway to goal and hit that point where I started thinking I could cheat a little. Well, that lead to a 7lb gain in 3 weeks. UGH! I wont lie-I've eaten alot of junk. I just did metaquick (well, i tried last week but still cheated during it so I didnt get the benefits) so that really isn't an option for me. Im wondering, should I start over from preconditioning for a few days and do yellow, blue and green? Or should I go back to yellow...or start back at green....or try metaquick again?

I just feel like 3 weeks is a long time to fill up on junk and then go to right back to green. Im thinking I may need to detox again.....help!

MEEZOOGIRL
09-09-2010, 08:52 AM
I did this too... When I went to the center a while ago, they suggested that I do preconditioning for 3 days and then start over. She said that your body needs to do the preconditioning/detox part before you start. I never did yellow or blue, I'm just on the beige menu.

It worked for me. I dropped 5 lbs the next week. I've been struggling with the cheating/junk food all summer. I'm not sure why. The snacking at night is what is getting me. The last week I've tried saving an HNS until after dinner. It's been helping.. I still want to snack, but I try to keep my hands busy so I don't eat..

Good Luck!!