Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-05-2010, 05:12 AM   #1  
Nutella Girl

S/C/G: 197 / 135 / 140

Height: 5'5''

Default Big butt and I cannot lie

So I have the bra for the boobs, I have the shoes for the feet... I just need something for my butt.
It generally jiggles on a daily basis. But sometimes when I'm running, it literally feels like it's planning on falling off. It's kind of like running without a sports bra except on your hind side.
I've been looking for shorts that could help me *ahem* keep it up? A few months ago, I tried at Lululemon but the girl looked at me like I was nuts and suggested one of their Luluthongs (that luluthong would be lucky if my butt kept it on for more than 20 seconds).
This can't just be me, can it? There has to be some sort of underwear or shorts out there that can help my derriere out?
Please let me know if you've heard of anything,
My butt and I will be very appreciative!!
imperialistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/maintaining 135ish

Height: 5'6"

There's a more athletic version of this, but I wear Spanx (or knockoff versions of control underwear) to do my bouncier exercise videos. The ones in sports shops look a little less like underwear but are more expensive. They range from briefs to knee and full length. If you find bike shorts supportive enough you could use those too. When I was in high school a lot of the female athletes wore those for practice under the short shorts which were the norm in sports back then.
bronzeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

What about compression shorts? They sell them at athletic stores.
TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #4  
Nutella Girl

S/C/G: 197 / 135 / 140

Height: 5'5''

I tried some of my spanx before- they gave me moderate support but I was getting insanely sweaty.
I think SportChek is having a sale, I'll go take a look at some bike shorts and compression shorts. Hopefully, something like that will do the trick.
Thank you!
imperialistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #5  

Height: 5'11"

I wear a pair of spandexy running capris. If you search for "butt bra", you'll see that I asked a similar question about a year or so ago here on 3FC. LOL. So I know what you mean about your backside feeling like you need a bra! A Butt Bra!
Windchime is offline   Reply With Quote